Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Ascension  (Read 94523 times)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Ascension
« Reply #450 on: March 29, 2018, 02:16:39 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-DzTS9N6qc

@ 1:45

Video quotes Scientific Reports as announcing two days ago that human bodies have suddenly developed a new organ never before identified in the history of medicine: it is being called the Interstitium.  This new organ is an expansive cushioned web that is now enveloping a number of our other major organs within it: digestive tract, bladder, lungs, and arteries, and it is also appearing within muscles. 

The organ is being called our new "shock absorber," and may also act as a kind of inter-cellular signalling conduit.  The discovery is forcing a reevaluation of everything we once knew about anatomy and physiology, as the functioning of all of our affected organs may also have changed in relationship to the new Interstitium.  It is also being speculated that the fluid in the Interstitium may provide a readily-available new diagnostic tool enabling every organ attached to it to be assessed.

Researchers are awaiting confirmation of their discovery by peers.

More here:
https://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/166220_web-450x450.jpg

https://arstechnica.com/science/2018/03/scientist-think-they-found-a-new-human-organ-a-fluid-filled-shock-absorber/

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-23062-6
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 05:20:15 PM by R.R. Book »

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #451 on: March 29, 2018, 04:09:57 PM »
Interesting New Interview  Goode on Ascension.

Corey Goode Feb 24, 2018 Humans from the Future, Timeline Wars, Aliens, Consciousness & Ascension

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeXkd6ID3UU

Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #452 on: March 29, 2018, 04:54:23 PM »
Interesting that he says that we are all subconsciously helping to choose the timing of the transition. 

Re: earth change cataclysms:

The canaries in the coal mine are the volcanoes.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 05:14:54 PM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #453 on: March 29, 2018, 06:25:54 PM »
RR, I must have missed Jim's posting of his poem:
    "The Universe strives  to finally ascend.
    It is a beginning,  instead of the end."

If rearranged, it could probably win some Haiku Contest!

"The Universe strives
 to finally ascend.
 It is a beginning,
 instead of the end."

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #454 on: March 29, 2018, 06:51:48 PM »
 ;)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #455 on: March 31, 2018, 06:52:00 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbR3bqKdRQw

@ around 32:00

Narrator considers the possibility that the reason we are seeing Px and all of its accompanying bodies right now may be - not that it has "arrived" -  but that we are ascending and becoming able to witness it.  Though he refers to the earth as ascending as a whole, this leads one to ponder whether Px deniers may genuinely not be able to observe Px because they may not be ascended enough to see it.

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #456 on: March 31, 2018, 08:31:14 AM »
Px deniers may genuinely not be able to observe Px because they may not be ascended enough to see it.

GREAT insite "R.R" had not thought of this before!

Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #457 on: March 31, 2018, 11:20:05 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbR3bqKdRQw

@ around 32:00

Narrator considers the possibility that the reason we are seeing Px and all of its accompanying bodies right now may be - not that it has "arrived" -  but that we are ascending and becoming able to witness it.  Though he refers to the earth as ascending as a whole, this leads one to ponder whether Px deniers may genuinely not be able to observe Px because they may not be ascended enough to see it.

If PX wrecked havoc in some previous passages, then it was in 3rd density at those times because Earth was in 3rd density at those times (as I understand).

If PX is affecting Earth now, then PX and Earth are in the same density now, or at least approximately.

Technically, as far as I know now, it might be possible for Earth and PX to be in 4th density now, but that is not the situation that I understood to be extant.

But, that raises a good point.  Since some sources keep saying  that Earth has advanced somewhat along in ascension,  the question is, has PX progressed correspondingly, or should we be escaping from its' influence?

Are all the cameras that capture images of PX and other "alien" objects ascending also?  I don't think so.  So, pending further info, I would say Nope.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 11:31:41 AM by Jimfarmer »

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #458 on: March 31, 2018, 01:25:09 PM »
From just what I've experienced in the world around me, I would have to agree Jim that the earth has not ascended beyond 3D.  It would seem that a number of individuals in the 3D world are undergoing changes hopefully leading to 4D, but to fully bring the ascended world into fruition would require the departure of harmful 3D beings, in my own understanding.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #459 on: March 31, 2018, 09:29:19 PM »
but to fully bring the ascended world into fruition would require the departure of harmful 3D beings, in my own understanding.

Yes,  Which will happen, and has already begun, perhaps (according to channelings that I have read in recent years).

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #460 on: April 01, 2018, 05:53:06 AM »
Will share that I woke up in the middle of the night last night with a "teachable moment," when what I've learned about science so far and what I've learned about religion kind of clicked together.

Remember the 13 year-old theoretical physicist from the CERN thread who said that just speaking about something would create myriad other parallel universes?  Am beginning to understand bits of scripture better from that piece of wisdom.

Things like:
Whatever you bind on earth will be bound in Heaven

and
As a man (or woman) thinks in his heart, so shall he be

So it would seem that we have been endowed with tremendous powers, with caveats, which we are generally not told about, and which we need to learn to govern.

The Caveats:

*If we misuse the power, it can be equated with black magic

*We are not here to use the power for personal gain, though that may be a result

*Every thought, word and deed produced by us affects everything else around us

*We may not see the results of this on earth, but a multitude of other dimensions / universes may be affected

*We don't need to wish for the power - the ability to create is always with us

*There is no neutral ground with creation; it cannot be turned off

*There is neutral ground with taming our own responses to others - need not be "hot" or "cold"

*Inevitably in the learning process we will create some things that are regrettable

The Powers:
*One of the keys to Uncreating Harm is to Forgive others, breaking a spiritual logjam

*Another key is to ask that others be helped in Forgiving us

*One of our greatest powers, with scriptural precedent, is that of Speaking Blessings, which would include kind words.

*We can re-establish the ancient practice of Blessing our children as they are born and as they come of age, as well as Blessing the animals, dwelling places, marriages, journeys, vehicles, gardens, food, water and communities

*One of our powers is called Hallowing: making everything around us sacred

*Another of our powers is that of Celebrating - even the mundane: we can divide each day into Times for Celebrating (Fasting & Feasting, Rejoicing, Lighting the Candles or Lamps, Immersing in Water, Laboring in the Field, Harvesting the fruits of our labor, Quiet Time, Coming Together)

*One of the powers is that of Confession, which can help to release us from spiritual bondage.  Groups of people who descend from ancestors who oppressed other groups of people can move mountains in the way of healing by confessing the sins of their ancestors publicly.

*One of the powers is Example Setting: Modeling the behavior we want to see in others

*Two of our powers are Dedicating and Storytelling: We can use them to strengthen the Group Memory

*Another power is Intonation: Frequency is fundamental to the workings of the universe, and can either be harmful or healing. 

*One of our powers is Establishing Boundaries, both physical and spiritual, and reinforcing them.  Reinforcement will increasingly require less of the heavy elements of firepower, as we evolve, and more an act of the will, perhaps accompanied by a statement such as  "It is customary for you to ask permission before entering my space."

*One of our quantum powers is Focusing, by which we bring things into existence and become aware of imminent danger to ourselves and loved ones

*Another quantum power is Refocusing, by which we replace a harmful thought pattern with a more fulfilling one

*One of our powers is Reconnection, by which we can recover from some present traumas by going back in mental time to reclaim ourselves

*One of our powers is Hyper-dimensional Prayer, in which we can pray for ourselves and loved ones in other timelines in the multiverse and help improve those existences, thus raising up the vibration of the whole

*One of our tools is Speaking Truth to Power: we help to decentralize the risk to everyone in the community by speaking our part a little each day

*One of the powers is Suggestion: a non-confrontational approach to change

*One of the powers is Delegation: deputizing others so that we are not worn out, and so that they may gain experience

*One of the powers is Collaboration: bringing others to the table so that community is established and careful decisions are made

*One of our powers is Silence: it is used for good to make space to listen to others, including God.  It is harmful when accompanying cowardice.

*Another of our great powers is that of Giving Thanks for even small things - it aligns us with the good in the universe: God loves to be blessed too.

*One of our powers is Playing: We anchor the Kingdom of Heaven by becoming children again

*One of our powers is Binding or entering into covenants, which should be done with an abundance of caution

*Another power is Releasing: Letting go of harmful relationships or unnecessary things

*One of the powers is Departing: We can walk away from many things, removing our presence

*Two of our powers are Laughing and Smiling: They are contagious for quite a distance from ourselves

*Yet another power is called Increasing by Dividing: sharing can make more.  Examples are the Corners of the Fields harvest rule, the Loaves and Fishes miracle, and Stone Soup. 

*One of our powers is Generational Healing: We can research family histories and meditate our way back in time to pinpoint origins of trauma or disputes and pray for healing of entire bloodlines (Norberg: Consenting to Grace)

*One of our powers is the Healing of Abusive Institutions: religious, political, community, governmental, medical, military, educational.  Both the perpetrators and victims need prayer for healing here, for example of the effects of prejudice.  Social Exorcism may be needed (Norberg: Consenting to Grace).  A complete history needs to be researched and publicly told, followed by allowing people to express their feelings.  Buildings can be blessed and cleansed, and institutions rededicated to their intended purpose.

Others?

Part of that "teachable moment" last night was some fairly clear insight into my own hypocrisies which needed to be addressed before moving beyond to the next level of growth.  Ouch!  ::)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 02:31:42 PM by R.R. Book »

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!