Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Assorted Dream Topics from 2010 - Jan 2017  (Read 58297 times)

johnnyshoe

Re: Assorted Dream Topics from 2010 - Jan 2017
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2011, 07:34:58 AM »
it feels good knowing that i can explain whats happening to me, and read that it is happening to other folks just the same. im at ft campbell right now, had dreams all my life with dread certainty that 'something' is coming, yet unknown, ya dig? had one the other night i was leading folks from a hotspot but there were soo many! two big boys hit in the distance so i warned the people, but they started running as if they could outrun the firestorm... i have them often, in variations of different periods of time... idk, its all spilling out randomly- dont have anyone face to face that i can hold a convo with around here. has anyone ever tried to mentally connect with another person or group, not talking but focusing and thinking?
i would like to and see where its progress gets us.. thanks again, folks.

noproblemo2

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2011, 07:48:05 AM »
Welcome johnnyshoe, glad you are with us and able to share your emotions here freely.

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2011, 10:26:31 AM »
it feels good knowing that i can explain whats happening to me, and read that it is happening to other folks just the same. im at ft campbell right now, had dreams all my life with dread certainty that 'something' is coming, yet unknown, ya dig?
Some would say that is because you have an old soul. You have been around the block more than once.
had one the other night i was leading folks from a hotspot but there were soo many! two big boys hit in the distance so i warned the people, but they started running as if they could outrun the firestorm... Sounds like a group of civilians ! Panic drowns out words. If you ever recognize a dream as a dream when you are having it; half the battle is won as far as gaining information from that dream. You can be a passive observor and take in the details.
i have them often, in variations of different periods of time... idk, its all spilling out randomly- dont have anyone face to face that i can hold a convo with around here.
As long as you are in the military it is a road best traveled alone. :) I do hope you find kindred spirits somewhere though.
has anyone ever tried to mentally connect with another person or group, not talking but focusing and thinking? i would like to and see where its progress gets us.. thanks again, folks.
I took a course called Silva Mind Control just after High School. They are still around it seems as the link below will take
you to one of the websites concerning them. All I can say is that telepathy and other mind techniques can be difficult. There are way
too many stories of it happening to say it is impossible. Usually it happens without trying; such as when a mother knows when her
son is in mortal danger    et cetera     Controlling it is harder !
I don't like the looks of the Silva webpage but here is an excerpt of what it can do for you.

Reclaiming Your Lost Sense
You were born with it, but it was stolen from you—find out why we believe all humans are born with ESP/intuition/psychic abilities, why most of us lose it in our childhood, and simple techniques you can use to get it back.
http://www.silvalifesystem.com/lp/silva-method-new?sr=1&gclid=CMa14eGS-aYCFa5k7AodjTjVDg

Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

johnnyshoe

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2011, 12:48:41 PM »
thank you, im feelin better and better since i found you all.

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2011, 03:31:11 PM »
Welcome johnnyshoe, glad you are here :)

Linda
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

augonit

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2011, 08:41:28 PM »
I had a weird dream the other night.  I was on a website and whatever question you asked, the site answered.  I asked about what's going to happen and I got a very brief glimpse of the continental US and then it zoomed into my state.  All I got to see was it seemed all of CA and half of Nevada was underwater and the Mississippi had spread out from TN down through LA.  This is the second time I've seen something about the Mississippi river.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2011, 01:13:39 PM »

See http://www.futurerevealed.com/maps/index.html  for links to several maps that agree with your dream.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 06:59:56 PM by chaunska »

Galadriel

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2011, 10:12:36 PM »
Hi everyone.  :) This is my first post.  I've been having recurring dreams that feel as if I'm being prodded into some kind of thought or action, but not sure what.  The dreams feel important, but I'm wondering if they seem familiar or important to someone on here.  Thanks for taking the time to read.

#1 - "Space Dragon"  (Had this dream when I was in 2nd grade... (early 1980's).  I've started dreaming it again--25 years later!)
I was looking through a telescope and saw something huge and dark orange covered in flame far, far away.  But it was rapidly approaching the earth.  I told some lies to get my family to come with me.  I practically shoved them all into a space shuttle and launched us.  As soon as we were outside the atmosphere, I looked out the windshield and saw that the fiery mass was an enormous dragon about 4 times the size of Earth.  The dragon spewed fire that devoured the world, then turned its gaze on the shuttle.  We flew away, never to return.

#2 - "Waves" (Started dreaming this scenario about a year ago.)
I'm looking out from a room's deck at a high-rise hotel adjacent to the beach.  In the distance (about 10 miles away) there are high mountains that keep all the worst types of weather and waves from reaching the tourist area.  Suddenly I see water start leaking over the tops of the mountains.  It comes in waves and becomes more and more.  Every few minutes a huge wave will engulf the mountains and continue toward shore.  I'm at least 10 stories up, and the waves hit the sliding glass doors so hard I'm surprised they don't shatter.  Everyone else in the hotel room (family and friends) is panicking, but I'm pretty calm and do my best to figure out the situation--figure out how to keep everyone safe.  I battle the waves (and the panicking relatives) for hours.

#3 - "Tornado 1" (started dreaming this in 2008, and continues recurring)
Driving in a small car in the country (I think it's the hill country in TX in the spring-time), three friends and I encounter some foul weather.  As we come to the crest of a hill, we can see a few tornadoes forming.  The next time we crest a hill, we see more.  Finally, there are a total of seven tornadoes.

#4 - "Tornado 2" (started dreaming in 2010, and continues recurring)
I'm in an office building on the 3rd or 4th floor.  There are several buildings and large houses populating the sides of mountains and looking down into a single dry, barren valley.  The colors are sepia-toned.  I happen to glance out the window and see a tornado snaking down a hill into the valley.  I try to tell people, but they don't believe me until I say, "Just look out the window!"  Most of us scramble down to a huge basement that might have been used as a parking area.  Two others and me run to a place where we can see what's going on.  All the buildings are being razed by seven tornadoes.  A couple of the tornadoes converge on our building, and one guy gets sucked out an opening.  The rest of us survive.  But we're the only ones.  No one else got to safety in time.

I'm looking for advice or any kind of comment that might help me sort through these dreams.
Thanks!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2011, 10:44:14 PM »
Hello Galadriel, what a great user name.  :)
Welcome to the Town Hall!
I'm glad you are here and sharing your thoughts and dreams.
I can relate to these types of dreams, having had them on off since the late 1960s.
We have had several Members here posting about their water and wind and fire dreams, objects on the sky and various types of cataclysms.
People will tell you different things about dreams.
One good rule is don't tell just anyone about your dreams, premonitions etc. Not everyone will understand; but it seems people in general are more perceptive in recent years.
My own personal philosophy and belief - there are different types of dreams. I believe some are just the "brain settling down" and cranking out images. A short temporary state.  Other times a dream is a spiritual journey...in that journey knowledge can come to you.
I believe knowledge can be transmitted from other spiritual beings or it is knowledge we actually know, but do not remember in our waking state.
I won't go into my whole laundry list of dreams just now.  ;)  I have posted several of them in about four different dream topics.
I have had these main types of dreams:
Tidal wave
Tidal surge
Flooding
Wind rolling me along
Volcanic fissure opening up - at night - off the Malibu coast. I viewed this from the Pacific Palisades area.
Gray hazy -could be dawn I see either smoke or volcanic ash
Chaos of large groups of people on the move
Survival - people silently picking through ruined buildings, in groups wanting to salvage whatever they can and perhaps set up headquarters, without making noise or colliding with criminal groups. Lots of calm quiet conversation and gathering of supplies and anything that can be used. I am with these people.
Danger from the sky
More - can't remember just now.
Well again, thanks for posting your dreams.

I don't tell people what their dreams mean I just compare notes and share...
If it gets to be a bit much for people I recommend they try valerian root capsule, Calcium Magnesium drink, B1 tablets along with the whole B complex too and take care to keep getting enough sleep etc.  'scuse any typos have to end off...
Thanks for your post,
Yowbarb
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 11:29:07 PM by Yowbarb »

Galadriel

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2011, 02:28:38 PM »
Thanks for replying.  It's just good to get this off my chest.  Obviously, I'm not going to go around telling people.  I mentioned two dreams to my husband, but he didn't think much of it.

The big thing to me is that I've had lots of other dreams about things, and they mostly are either reflections of my real life (the brain regurgitating recent events mundane and otherwise) or they are attempts by my subconscious to work out a problem I'm having.  These wave and tornado dreams have a completely different feeling, and when I wake up the feeling stays with me.  I've been waking up in a cold sweat several nights/mornings a week.  I'm trying hard not to obsess, but I feel like there's a heap of things that I'm barely missing, and am wondering what those things are.  I'm a bit perplexed about where to start.

noproblemo2

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2011, 02:57:02 PM »
Galadriel, Welcome to Town Hall.

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2011, 04:37:03 PM »
Welcome Galadriel interesting dreams.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2011, 09:30:58 PM »
Thanks for replying.  It's just good to get this off my chest.  Obviously, I'm not going to go around telling people.  I mentioned two dreams to my husband, but he didn't think much of it.

The big thing to me is that I've had lots of other dreams about things, and they mostly are either reflections of my real life (the brain regurgitating recent events mundane and otherwise) or they are attempts by my subconscious to work out a problem I'm having.  These wave and tornado dreams have a completely different feeling, and when I wake up the feeling stays with me.  I've been waking up in a cold sweat several nights/mornings a week.  I'm trying hard not to obsess, but I feel like there's a heap of things that I'm barely missing, and am wondering what those things are.  I'm a bit perplexed about where to start.

Hi again Galadriel I wasn't meaning to sound like I was advising (you) personally.. I mentioned not telling just anyone about dreams etc. because a couple of people close to me - turns out couldn't relate to what I was saying... well you totally know what I mean, eh?
So you know what I mean by the different types of dreams. That's the same for me - when I have one of the ones like waves, wind, volcano etc. - those stand out as special.
All The Best,
Yowbarb

johnnyshoe

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2011, 11:16:58 PM »
Ive just woken up from a warning and I feel it strongly. The Dream- There is a very powerful negative force rolling out from a large, tall city from in to out, or from the top down.. towards where my friend, the old indian priestess, and I rested over the water.  The energies or forces were portrayed as a demon with binoculars( far seeing?) Another holding a torch(?) Giants skulls of death, laughing with hideous voices(?)     -end-     It was a first person, no abilities, no randomness, still humanish. it was night or dusk when the darkness started making appearances.   I only feel this message has importance. Has anyone else recently had anything similar, growing perhaps? Thank you.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2011, 11:31:17 PM »

johnnyshoe thanks for sharing your dream. This does seem like a powerful warning.
Do you feel the large tall city could be?
- Yowbarb

« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 06:58:44 PM by chaunska »

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!