Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: UFOs and False Flag "Disclosure."  (Read 7424 times)

Montanabarb

• Members
  • Prolific Member
UFOs and False Flag "Disclosure."
« on: January 31, 2011, 12:34:22 PM »
Since the National Press Club held the press conference last September, for the group of retired military personnel who revealed their experience with UFOs during sixty years of service, I've come to the conclusion that the only way the PTB will disclose the sixty year cover up is if they can use it as a false flag to declare a "threat to national security" and declare martial law.  Ufology is a subject that can scare the bejesus out of people, and once again, fulfill Kissinger's statement that "People will welcome, even demand, government interference if the threat is big enough and skillfully presented." (Paraphrased)  George Noory (Coast to Coast Radio) and others believe that our government/military will never reveal what they know about UFO, for various reasons, not the least of which is prosecution for the coverup. Some believe that the ETs themselves will force disclosure. I'm convinced that they have certain rules themselves and the only way they will interfere is if we (humanity) pursue nuclear arms and get close to starting a nuclear war. The reason for their intervention is that such activity would threaten off-planet life in addition to our own. Even the worst of our pollution and messing with nature, which is killing animals, insects, sea life, and very likely ourselves, affects life only on our planet, and when the polluters (we) are gone, the planet will recover and revert to its original condition. Nuclear activity lasts forever and will turn the planet and possibly other planets into wastelands.

That said, I believe we are coming closer and closer to the possibility of nuclear confrontation, especially a dirty (suitcase) bomb. But I also believe that the ETs know exactly where all those weapons and the materials and technology to build them are located, and they will not allow it to happen.

In short, I think there is a huge event coming, (by our standards) so big that those behind the curtain with a fully developed agenda will have free rein, with virtually no resistance from the populace; so big that it will put 9/11 to shame; so big that it will shock the public into complete paralysis.  Until that event, we will be dealt a steady hand of conditions that will hammer away at our ability to see the big picture and force us to concentrate on the loss of our savings, on food, shelter, worry for our families (false flag distractions.) Even those of us who are expecting it will be shocked, horrified and temporarily rendered helpless. But I have a lot of faith in the family on this board to recover much more quickly than the general public. We will be the ones with the answers for those caught totally unprepared.

I'm going to post on the ET thread now.

noproblemo2

Re: UFOs and False Flag "Disclosure."
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 12:48:39 PM »
Unfortunately I totally agree with you.............

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 01:42:45 PM »
[snippage occured from original quote]
"That said, I believe we are coming closer and closer to the possibility of nuclear confrontation, especially a dirty (suitcase) bomb. But I also believe that the ETs know exactly where all those weapons and the materials and technology to build them are located, and they will not allow it to happen."
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
As a reader of certain chapters in the Bible and numerious other sources, I would have to disagree. Something will happen to cause this
description: "And this shall be the plague with which the Lord will smite all peoples that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall
consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in
their mouth." Zechariah 14:12 [ my humble apologies for quoting scripture ]
Nuclear Weapons use for War is coming somewhere in the world; the question is where exactly...... Or in what location{S}....
For now we see through a glass darkly but knowledge is coming down to us even now to lift the veil. If and when UFO's are
revealed as accepted fact then 'Katie bar the door'.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"In short, I think there is a huge event coming, (by our standards) so big that those behind the curtain with a fully developed agenda will have free rein, with virtually no resistance from the populace; so big that it will put 9/11 to shame; so big that it will shock the public into complete paralysis.  Until that event, we will be dealt a steady hand of conditions that will hammer away at our ability to see the big picture and force us to concentrate on the loss of our savings, on food, shelter, worry for our families (false flag distractions.) Even those of us who are expecting it will be shocked, horrified and temporarily rendered helpless. But I have a lot of faith in the family on this board to recover much more quickly than the general public. We will be the ones with the answers for those caught totally unprepared."
____________________________________________________________________________________________
I hope that we all are prepared survival wise; mentally; and spiritually. The above event is Eventually going to be true. Something is
coming down the pike and we just aren't sure when it will all start.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 11:12:06 AM by ASEEKERTOO »
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

bsnellgrove

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 11:06:29 PM »
I am worried that the 2012 Olympic Games will be used for such a false flag operation. There are enough signs of this Zionisation and of course everyone knows that the chairman, Seb Coe or Lord Coe, is a Zionist. Many streets in the Olympic village have Israeli names and biblical names. I think TPTB will find this opportunity too much to resist. Holograms are very advanced these days so I wouldn't be surprised to see one masquerading as the Second Coming or something like that.
It is depressing that people will swallow whatever they are told. It is a form of laziness and we must never fall into that trap.

Montanabarb

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 01:10:44 PM »
This is regarding the apparent UFO sighting over Jerusalem:  Dr Richard Boylan (Google him for his website/credentials) fully believes that it was a "false flag" by the people he calls "The Cabal," or the Illuminati, possibly as an opening salvo for a fake encounter with aliens, with a sinister agenda in mind.  He finds especially ominous the fact that it was staged over one of the most contentious sites in the world, sacred to the three most important and powerful global religions. If they could fake an alien attack on such a site, it would be a perfect smoke screen to unite humanity and allow the Cabal to implement martial law or other draconian measures, like those put in place after 9/11 (e.g. the Patriot Act) all presented as a "Threat to National (Global) Security. "We're doing this to protect you from the dirty aliens!" 

Tin Foil hats, anyone?

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 10:16:13 AM »
Scientically speaking, it is difficult to decide whether you can believe in UFOs. If there is tangible scientific proof, it is obviously 'scooped up' by governments, making it difficult for everyone to agree. Had the 'UFO' over Jerusalem landed and aliens disembarked and were making friends, then it would be scientifically believeable. Until then, I must be cynical and say it must be holographics or some other phenomena that caused it. However, if not scientifically oriented, it is easily beleived. One has to wonder what the desired effect was, if Alien, to do what was apparent. What was the purpose, unless it's by an earth entity wanting people to believe, for some reason.  Not to mention, that I am sure that there is military technology on this planet, to display an event like this. Too many untied ends. Scientifically-no,  personally-maybe.  ed

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2011, 12:32:04 PM »
 Certainly we are a society easily pacified with anything we see comfortably believing it could be as real and not know when it is actually real. This is sad as we get tons of disinformation regularly and we must fight for truth and human dignity.
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

augonit

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2011, 08:21:18 PM »
I believe in UFOs.  I've seen two in my life.  However, I believe most are military or experimental crafts; some aren't.  I don't believe ETs are friendly, care about us at all, or will save us from ourselves as so many people desparately believe.  I don't believe ETs helped humanity ever, whether it was building the pyramids or discovering mathematics, etc.  If you ever encounter an ET, a gray, a reptilian or whatever else is out there, they are more demonic in nature.  Malevonent not benevolent.  I know I am part of a slim minority of people who believe this.

billy861

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2011, 10:50:31 PM »
I'm with you on this Aug :o  Are you the one who recently read Tom Horns book?

William

augonit

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2011, 06:44:55 AM »
No, I never even heard of him.  What's the title of the book?

billy861

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2011, 07:25:52 AM »
I'm not sure, I'll have to find the post that I read, since it wasn't you.. I'll get back to you.. Have a good day..

augonit

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2011, 09:15:20 AM »
OK, you too!

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2011, 11:31:48 AM »
If recent movies, and television shows are any indication, we are being programmed that aliens would want to take earth from us.   ed

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2011, 06:28:26 PM »
I'm with you on this Aug :o  Are you the one who recently read Tom Horns book? William
That was me Bill. I just finished 'Apolloyon Rising 2012'. I couldn't do justice to a
review of the book. Here is a book review.
http://www.raptureready.com/terry/book4.html
http://www.apollyonrising2012.com/

Basically he covers a wide spectrum of subjects pertaining to ancient history, Illuminati, free masons, aliens, DNA manipulation, return of the giants; nephilim; watchers and finally the hidden codes contained in Washington DC and the
Vatican built into the layout and construction of those areas. Well worth the read.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 06:47:03 PM by ASEEKERTOO »
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

augonit

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2011, 08:17:06 PM »
Thanks for the title aseeker.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!