Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: More weird number sequences  (Read 16781 times)

Montanabarb

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: More weird number sequences
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2011, 08:25:41 AM »

Somehow for all these years I've missed it, but today I realized that my birthday, 8+3, is eleven!  (eleven in '11) I'm seriously spooked.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 08:01:13 AM by Montanabarb »

satya

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2011, 04:32:33 AM »
the number 11 is associated with the illuminati. you could be getting warned about their future events.

augonit

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2011, 06:22:49 AM »
How can we be entering the age of Aquarius, when it was also in the late '60's?  How long do these ages last?  And if we entered it decades ago, then why now are we supposed to be getting to the enlightened part?

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2011, 10:48:42 AM »
"How long do these ages last?"
2160 years.

"if we entered it decades ago, then why now are we supposed to be getting to the enlightened part?"
The changes are not instantaneous; the transition might take a century.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2011, 10:34:02 PM »
How can we be entering the age of Aquarius, when it was also in the late '60's?  How long do these ages last?  And if we entered it decades ago, then why now are we supposed to be getting to the enlightened part?

Augonit, back in those days, 1960s we felt the Age of Aquarius was ahead of us...Many of us  believde it was years ahead..

Just now I was surprised to read that there is not much agreement when the Age of Aquarius began or will begin. - Yowbarb

"The expression Age of Aquarius in popular culture usually refers to the heyday of the hippie and New Age movements in the 1960s and 1970s. The New Age movement is more accurately a phenomenon and yet seen by many as the harbinger of this future changeover of values associated with the arrival or imminent arrival of the Aquarian age."

"Many astrologers believe that the Age of Aquarius has arrived recently or will arrive in the near future. On the other hand, some believe that the Age of Aquarius arrived up to five centuries ago, or will not start until six centuries from now.[4] Despite all references provided by various sources, astrologers cannot agree upon exact dates for the beginning or ending of the ages."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_age

Eve11

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2011, 09:49:29 AM »
Thank you for the welcomes, folks!!!

@inselemel ...What I also find odd about you going into the Aquarian aspect....My birthday is January 22 and hence...I'm Aquarian.

I have been an 11 seer for 4 years and other repeative numbers for about the last 3 but the 11's caught my attention first.

I also work on the oil rig ATLANTIS for BP (the lost city) I started this last year.

I also was reading about asteroids on the internet (on Nasa) and turned off the computer to turn on the TV to see an asteroid show on SciFi.

My husband has loved the Foo Fighters forever! But this last 6 months I have really taken to their music...then I find that their name actually is the origin of :
"foo fighter" initially described a type of UFO reported and named by the U.S. 415th Night Fighter Squadron, the term was also commonly used to mean any UFO sighting from that period.[1]
---which I have been looking into a lot lately

And one day after watching "the Knowing" on solar flares....we experience the June 7th CME.

I know these are little coincidences. If there was one or two...I could handle that. BUT it really seems that I can mention something one day and then the next there is a new current link to it. I had shown my husband the vesta image of the approaching asetroid and when I switched on the tv we both just looked at each other.

I must also add that every day...every single day...I am so bombarded by repeatative numbers...it's almost alarming. Something big is about to happen...that is the gnawing feeling I have.
I don't sleep well any more. Only a few hours here and there. I have lost all sense of concentration at work and home. I feel very nervous inside. Upset stomachs a lot. Dreams are vague if I dream at all anymore. I have tried doing my emotional freedom techniques, but they only help my anxiety subside for a little bit and they come right back. Those feelings use to just go away...but not anymore.
My journeys with numbers have taken me to :
Crystal Links: synchronicity, awakening, ascension
UFO's and Alien
MJ-12
Pole Shifts
Pole reversals
Galactic Alignments
Comets
Earth and Science and Earth's timelines and Extinctions
God/Theology/Satan
Christianity/Islam
New World Order

Pretty much everything out there. I wonder how everything seem to have this great connection but yet people are still so skeptical. My hubby use to really be upset at how much time I was researching things. It created a lot of conflict in our marriage because he felt I was a weirdo about 4 years ago. Now with this Earth's change of events and disasters and our current political and financial situations as compared to 4 years ago...he is much more open to this now. Although not a believer of much of it, he does seem to believe that something in this galaxy will take us out.  Looking at the moon and the Earth's surface how could we not believe that asteroids/comets haven't taken us out before? Something in my gut says that won't be too long from now. The fact that something is hitting me everyday and almost every hour with a "sign" only reinforces this feeling.

If my seeing all of this and something is beckoning me...and I am in some fashion a lightworker....I sure wish there was a manual so I would know what to do. I just can't overlook that something is getting my attention for a reason.
I know this sounds crazy, right?

noproblemo2

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2011, 09:56:07 AM »
Eve11 Welcome to Town Hall. No you do not sound crazy, we each have found this site for a reason and here we can share our thoughts/feelings together with like-minded people.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2011, 12:51:35 AM »

Somehow for all these years I've missed it, but today I realized that my birthday, 8+3, is eleven!  (eleven in '11) I'm seriously spooked.

My birthday, April 07
                   = 4 + 7 = 11.  ;D

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2011, 12:52:56 AM »
Thank you for the welcomes, folks!!!

@inselemel ...What I also find odd about you going into the Aquarian aspect....My birthday is January 22 and hence...I'm Aquarian.

I have been an 11 seer for 4 years and other repeative numbers for about the last 3 but the 11's caught my attention first.

I also work on the oil rig ATLANTIS for BP (the lost city) I started this last year.

I also was reading about asteroids on the internet (on Nasa) and turned off the computer to turn on the TV to see an asteroid show on SciFi.

My husband has loved the Foo Fighters forever! But this last 6 months I have really taken to their music...then I find that their name actually is the origin of :
"foo fighter" initially described a type of UFO reported and named by the U.S. 415th Night Fighter Squadron, the term was also commonly used to mean any UFO sighting from that period.[1]
---which I have been looking into a lot lately

And one day after watching "the Knowing" on solar flares....we experience the June 7th CME.

I know these are little coincidences. If there was one or two...I could handle that. BUT it really seems that I can mention something one day and then the next there is a new current link to it. I had shown my husband the vesta image of the approaching asetroid and when I switched on the tv we both just looked at each other.

I must also add that every day...every single day...I am so bombarded by repeatative numbers...it's almost alarming. Something big is about to happen...that is the gnawing feeling I have.
I don't sleep well any more. Only a few hours here and there. I have lost all sense of concentration at work and home. I feel very nervous inside. Upset stomachs a lot. Dreams are vague if I dream at all anymore. I have tried doing my emotional freedom techniques, but they only help my anxiety subside for a little bit and they come right back. Those feelings use to just go away...but not anymore.
My journeys with numbers have taken me to :
Crystal Links: synchronicity, awakening, ascension
UFO's and Alien
MJ-12
Pole Shifts
Pole reversals
Galactic Alignments
Comets
Earth and Science and Earth's timelines and Extinctions
God/Theology/Satan
Christianity/Islam
New World Order

Pretty much everything out there. I wonder how everything seem to have this great connection but yet people are still so skeptical. My hubby use to really be upset at how much time I was researching things. It created a lot of conflict in our marriage because he felt I was a weirdo about 4 years ago. Now with this Earth's change of events and disasters and our current political and financial situations as compared to 4 years ago...he is much more open to this now. Although not a believer of much of it, he does seem to believe that something in this galaxy will take us out.  Looking at the moon and the Earth's surface how could we not believe that asteroids/comets haven't taken us out before? Something in my gut says that won't be too long from now. The fact that something is hitting me everyday and almost every hour with a "sign" only reinforces this feeling.

If my seeing all of this and something is beckoning me...and I am in some fashion a lightworker....I sure wish there was a manual so I would know what to do. I just can't overlook that something is getting my attention for a reason.
I know this sounds crazy, right?

Eve11 welcome to the Town Hall,
we wish you All The best,
Yowbarb

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2011, 08:34:06 AM »
Hi Eve11,

"this sounds crazy, right?"
Nope.  I recommend  KRYON - Book 1.   ISBN 0-9636304-2-3  1993 - The Kryon Writings, Inc. Author - Lee Carroll  $12 USA
From http://www.kryon.com/k_11.html:
[start excerpts]
It continues to be the best-seller of all the Kryon works, even though it is the oldest

"For anyone who is ready for the next evolutionary step, this information from Kryon is invaluable. It is both self-healing and planetary healing...Kryon really lets us know that all is well and we have work to do."  Louise Hay - Best Selling Author
[end excerpts]

Tami

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2011, 10:51:53 AM »
Hi I am new to posting on forums...so I hope I have done this right. This thread caught my eye.  In 2006 I was going about my life totally asleep until....first it was a low humming sound in my ears. I learned to trust this sound.  One day while in a hurry I was going to make a turn off the highway because traffic was congested.  All of a sound this low hum got really loud in my left ear, came through my ear hit my gut so hard that I reacted by falling over my steering wheel and missed my turn off.  I continued slowly on the highway made my way to my destination and my husband was horrified when he say me as my tire was literally falling off! What would have happened if I had taken the faster route? So I trusted this as source of information to me.  The next thing that woke me up was the numbers. First it was 11:11. Still asleep I practically ignored this until....One day I got in my car looked at the clock1:11pm went shopping..got back into my car looked at clock 2:22pm...more errands...back in my car 3:33..Okay this got my attention...went home ..got out of my car glanced at clock 4:44.  This sold me! Something was happening.  I started my research.  What also was happening in my life that I was having random experiences of strangers giving me important information about people and animals in my life which weighed heavily on my mind.  They were relationships  that I had not resolved. Eg While standing in line at a grocery store, the clerk calmly told me that she had an urgent message from my father and  that I would be open to this message. My father, who had passed away ten years earlier suddenly, was standing behind me with a very personal message that only I would understand. I did not know this young girl who later told me she could see spirits and was being strongly urged to share this message with me.  For over 6 months these types of events occurred over and over...settling many emotional issues in my life.  I felt like a divine force had taken over and was assisting me to clear any emotional baggage I was carrying.  Information and resources were also brought to me.  Books literally fell at my feet in bookstores. Books that were spiritual nature and having to do with learning about energy. My life has been changed drastically.

Last year a new number sequence started to show up all over the place.  10:10.  I had never seen this number ever.  So I have been paying attention.  My feeling was that 2010 was going to be a game changer and in my life it was.  My body started to organically change.  For two months solid I was receiving electrical charges through my feet to the point I could walk by my TV and turn it on.  Some nights the charges were so startling that my clock radio was also turned on.  I started to develop other extra sensory senses that initially were not pleasant such as smelling the new energy that initially sickened me until my body adjusted.  By the third hit my body had learned to  harmonize with the energy and I was not sickened for days. It always started with an icy cold feeling in the nose.   What does all this mean?  I don't know really. I just know it is happening to me. I am still receiving energy  through my palms as well now but it is gentle and feels like a spiral going through me.  Not as shocking as it was last year.  But I have been shocked by the fact that  Elenin was discovered on Dec 10/10. So I am thinking this  information means something.  My research on the light particles/cosmic rays phenomena, that science has also newly discovered,  kind of coincides with the Mayan Calendar description of the Photon belt.  In that research I discovered that one of the signs of being in the belt is that humans would  start to receive electrical shocks. Source.  Cosmicchannelings.com. I have a very sensitive nature...some would say I am  an empath...I feel energy... but I  am just an average person trying to figure this all out. I am preparing but I know there is a spiritual component to this as well.  This is just my experience...thanks for allowing me to post.  I feel kind of strange these days.  Anyone else?

augonit

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2011, 05:26:41 PM »
Wow Tami that's pretty cool that people come up to you and tell you messages.  Nobody's done that with me.  :(  Now I trust my instincts.  I learned to trust my gut feeling when I was 6.  Since I don't get electrical sensations or the humming, etc., I think my gut feeling is what works for me.  Everyone has something like this they should listen to.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2011, 06:04:39 PM »
Welcome Tami, and thanks for your interesting message.

"  Books literally fell at my feet in bookstores. Books that were spiritual nature and having to do with learning about energy. ... I am still receiving energy  through my palms as well now but it is gentle and feels like a spiral going through me. "

Please see my message to Eve11 in reply #25.

Also, it sounds to me as though you are developing healing capabilities.  Have you investigated any energy healing techniques?  Reiki and Quantum Touch are popular modalities.  Or even, Medical Intuitive training for you?

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2011, 06:36:58 PM »
Glynnis McCants the numbers lady is on Coast once in awhile. Her site is helpful for numbers.

www.numberslady.com
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2011, 08:19:45 PM »
Hi I am new to posting on forums...so I hope I have done this right. This thread caught my eye.  In 2006 I was going about my life totally asleep until....first it was a low humming sound in my ears. I learned to trust this sound.  One day while in a hurry I was going to make a turn off the highway because traffic was congested.  All of a sound this low hum got really loud in my left ear, came through my ear hit my gut so hard that I reacted by falling over my steering wheel and missed my turn off.  I continued slowly on the highway made my way to my destination and my husband was horrified when he say me as my tire was literally falling off! What would have happened if I had taken the faster route? So I trusted this as source of information to me.  The next thing that woke me up was the numbers. First it was 11:11. Still asleep I practically ignored this until....One day I got in my car looked at the clock1:11pm went shopping..got back into my car looked at clock 2:22pm...more errands...back in my car 3:33..Okay this got my attention...went home ..got out of my car glanced at clock 4:44.  This sold me! Something was happening.  I started my research.  What also was happening in my life that I was having random experiences of strangers giving me important information about people and animals in my life which weighed heavily on my mind.  They were relationships  that I had not resolved. Eg While standing in line at a grocery store, the clerk calmly told me that she had an urgent message from my father and  that I would be open to this message. My father, who had passed away ten years earlier suddenly, was standing behind me with a very personal message that only I would understand. I did not know this young girl who later told me she could see spirits and was being strongly urged to share this message with me.  For over 6 months these types of events occurred over and over...settling many emotional issues in my life.  I felt like a divine force had taken over and was assisting me to clear any emotional baggage I was carrying.  Information and resources were also brought to me.  Books literally fell at my feet in bookstores. Books that were spiritual nature and having to do with learning about energy. My life has been changed drastically.

Last year a new number sequence started to show up all over the place.  10:10.  I had never seen this number ever.  So I have been paying attention.  My feeling was that 2010 was going to be a game changer and in my life it was.  My body started to organically change.  For two months solid I was receiving electrical charges through my feet to the point I could walk by my TV and turn it on.  Some nights the charges were so startling that my clock radio was also turned on.  I started to develop other extra sensory senses that initially were not pleasant such as smelling the new energy that initially sickened me until my body adjusted.  By the third hit my body had learned to  harmonize with the energy and I was not sickened for days. It always started with an icy cold feeling in the nose.   What does all this mean?  I don't know really. I just know it is happening to me. I am still receiving energy  through my palms as well now but it is gentle and feels like a spiral going through me.  Not as shocking as it was last year.  But I have been shocked by the fact that  Elenin was discovered on Dec 10/10. So I am thinking this  information means something.  My research on the light particles/cosmic rays phenomena, that science has also newly discovered,  kind of coincides with the Mayan Calendar description of the Photon belt.  In that research I discovered that one of the signs of being in the belt is that humans would  start to receive electrical shocks. Source.  Cosmicchannelings.com. I have a very sensitive nature...some would say I am  an empath...I feel energy... but I  am just an average person trying to figure this all out. I am preparing but I know there is a spiritual component to this as well.  This is just my experience...thanks for allowing me to post.  I feel kind of strange these days.  Anyone else?

:) Tami thanks for your post and your thoughts. I posted a welcome to you in the Introduction Board.
Kharma point & All The Best,
Barbara Lou Townsend

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!