Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Southwest USA Meetings  (Read 5519 times)

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Southwest USA Meetings
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2011, 04:23:13 PM »
"Any issues with 5200' elevation?"

I have not been able to find any definite rule about elevation.
The Zetatalk "Safe Locs" section does not warn against high elevations, not even for Bolivia.  "The rural peoples of Bolivia will be survivors."
My searches in Zetatalk brought up only that:
 1) some of the atmosphere will be stripped away by the debris tail of PX, and then the atmosphere will be regenerated by the oceans.
 2) the concentration of dust from volcanoes will be greater at lower elevations.

So, I am hoping that any elevation that does not cause discomfort now will not be a problem later.
But, one minor factor is that the atmosphere offers some slight protection from incoming solid particles in the tail of PX, and so the lower elevation the better.

Can anyone else contribute more info?

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2011, 06:54:37 PM »
My safe zone location altitudes run 3800' - 4500' 8)
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

dougluvn

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2011, 04:13:22 PM »
I have an excellent bug out location & need people to help set up. Please respond . Time is short. Thanks in advance ,Terry

I am down here in Yuma, AZ.  What do you have in mind.

Tamieok

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2011, 09:28:29 AM »
Hello to all!
New to this board but was very glad to find it.  My sister and I live in NW AZ, we moved here a year ago from WA & TX.  We both "knew" that this was a safe zone, can't explain anymore than that!  It's true that NW AZ may not be the safest place but if you study the maps that show the earth after the SHTF it shows this particular area to be in the clear and not under water.  The Hopi and Navaho nations are just north of here and their beleif is that they are safe becuz they are living on the "Turtles" back, the center of the world.  If it's good for them then it's good for me. We are almost prepared, still a few things to collect to have our supplies ready for what's coming.  We feel that Sept 26 is going to be a crucial date and if we get thru it with nothing major we may have a breather for a while.  We are looking to find others of like minds in the general vicinity.  There is strength in numbers and we'll all need to work together if we're going to survive it, let me know if we have any other NW AZ people or others thinking of coming here and we can talk further about future association.

Good luck to all,hope to hear from you soon!

Leah & Tamie
Sedona AZ

noproblemo2

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2011, 09:30:35 AM »
Hello to all!
New to this board but was very glad to find it.  My sister and I live in NW AZ, we moved here a year ago from WA & TX.  We both "knew" that this was a safe zone, can't explain anymore than that!  It's true that NW AZ may not be the safest place but if you study the maps that show the earth after the SHTF it shows this particular area to be in the clear and not under water.  The Hopi and Navaho nations are just north of here and their beleif is that they are safe becuz they are living on the "Turtles" back, the center of the world.  If it's good for them then it's good for me. We are almost prepared, still a few things to collect to have our supplies ready for what's coming.  We feel that Sept 26 is going to be a crucial date and if we get thru it with nothing major we may have a breather for a while.  We are looking to find others of like minds in the general vicinity.  There is strength in numbers and we'll all need to work together if we're going to survive it, let me know if we have any other NW AZ people or others thinking of coming here and we can talk further about future association.

Good luck to all,hope to hear from you soon!

Leah & Tamie
Sedona AZ
Tamie & Leah, Welcome to Town Hall. Good to have you both with us here.

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2011, 09:31:33 AM »
Welcome aboard Leah & Tamie! Glad to have you here with us. I'm currently in Denver and looking around the 4 corners area as a potential bug out location.
Live long and prosper!

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2011, 08:05:42 PM »
Hello ladies,

Welcome, my name is Terry & I live in Kingman. I've been in touch with Mike (Village Idiot) , Erv & Larry (MrMexbiker). Larry lives in Phoenix. We are the the folks forming the SW group. I have several hard rock mining claims here in the Kingman area.
Terry
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

Tamieok

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2011, 09:07:08 PM »
Thank you for letting us be members of your group! Now, what does that mean?!?!  Are we chatting, are we meeting, are we making plans to rendezvous?  We're all kinda spread out here, we'll be glad to help those thinking of relocating or even finding a temporary lay over but if we are going to be the most benefit to each other should we be thinking more of a communial thing.  Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you again for your warm welcome and we look forward to further communication.

L & T

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • n/a
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2011, 05:11:49 AM »
Hello,

I'm also in the Phoenix area, wasn't thinking of joining a group at this time, but talking with like minded people sounds good. Although I've done some prepping I'm a bit shy in the making plans area. A "community" is certainly better then being alone.
This whole planet x thing is somewhat new to me, my plans are more for the common type's of problems, we were just planning of getting out of the city to relatives (yes they know we would be coming).
So I've got a bit of catching up to do on what else I need to do. Most of my family does at least a bit of prepping but not for anything this big.
Like Tamieok, I'm not sure where to go from here, but it seems we are in it together so should at least chat? All I know is that I have the "feeling" that time is running short and we need to be ready.

Thank You,
Sunnybug
Never Give UP! EVER

monisavant

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2011, 06:42:51 PM »
turtle's back sounds great to me. Sedona is known as an energy vortex so this makes sense.
If there are any groups that I can join pleeeeease let me know?

much appreciation!
Monisavant

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!