Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Bad "visions"  (Read 35790 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Bad "visions"
« on: April 01, 2011, 08:57:08 PM »
I cannot claim this is a "vision."
Once in awhile something pops into my mind just as I am waking up or even if I am wide awake.
More often when awakening.
I leave it up to the reader as to whether it has value. This cannot be proven as
a vision all I can say is, it seemed like one to me and it was pretty awful.
Today waking up from a nap in the afternoon:

The location was in Asia a southerly part of Asia.
Island nations, water... I saw some Asian people seen from profile, sort of ceremonial
women with slightly geisha like hair. There was ocean water.
A great grey mass was upon the water- it was something from the sky like a feathery misty tail but more
solid. It touched upon the ocean water and there was a slight parting as a definite sound started - a sizzling, bubbling and boiling

I do not think it has to do with nuclear. I feel it has to do with Planet X.

- Yowbarb
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 08:59:56 PM by Yowbarb »

Lori

Re: Bad "visions"
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 10:37:09 AM »
That sounds like me.  I went to OK City to the site of the bombing and the scene appears before me as real as it was at the time.   Its the same way with future events. I see pictures appear before me of the area where I'm at and see utter devastation.    It funny here in my own neighborhood I dont see this.  Maybe we are safe here.  It just plain creeps me out.
 :o

« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 09:01:22 PM by Lori »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 09:58:29 PM »
That sounds like me.  I went to OK City to the site of the bombing and the scene appears before me as real as it was at the time.   Its the same way with future events. I see pictures appear before me of the area where I'm at and see utter devastation.    It funny here in my own neighborhood I dont see this.  Maybe we are safe here.  It just plain creeps me out.

Lori that must have been upsetting to go to OK City...
In your own neighborhood you don't see this? I'm glad to hear that...

- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 10:05:19 PM »
I only get these random images in my awareness.
Lori are you seeing specific places in the future?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 10:24:28 AM »
A couple of days ago when waking from a short afternoon nap I "saw" two images. Call them daydreams or visions... seemed like visions to me.

The first was a building with some sort of dome on top with water coming up the side of it.

The second one the water was more brown and turbulent and it was slanting up at a steep angle going up the side of a big building... there were some people on the building.

Yowbarb

Lori

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 10:28:14 AM »
 :o :o

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2011, 10:34:18 AM »
:o :o

Yeah, it was not a nice image...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2011, 01:44:23 AM »
I had another one a couple of mornings ago, shortly after waking up. I saw a group of people, still holding on to one another's  hands, bracing themselves, when they got hit by a tremendous force, I think it was a wave they were tossed all around over and over. It was just a brief flash. The colors were grayish so it looked to be underwater in the daylight...

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2011, 07:49:01 AM »
Barb, thanks so much for sharing, please keep on doing so.  My mom used to have similar experiences to what you are describing, usually when she woke up from naps.  Somethings they were very right on, and others well you know...and God knows she wasn't perfect but we all loved her heart and soul.  She could always make you laugh and lived life to the fullest, despite much adversity.  She's no longer with us, she passed away 3 yrs ago, and my sister 3 months behind her.  I still miss them both so much, even though I know they're in a much better place. Sorry, for I digress, geez sometimes I really do go on and on....Have a peaceful day.....

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2011, 08:14:32 AM »
Barb, thanks so much for sharing, please keep on doing so.  My mom used to have similar experiences to what you are describing, usually when she woke up from naps.  Somethings they were very right on, and others well you know...and God knows she wasn't perfect but we all loved her heart and soul.  She could always make you laugh and lived life to the fullest, despite much adversity.  She's no longer with us, she passed away 3 yrs ago, and my sister 3 months behind her.  I still miss them both so much, even though I know they're in a much better place. Sorry, for I digress, geez sometimes I really do go on and on....Have a peaceful day.....

Enlightenme, thanks for the feedback and also, thanks for sharing about your beloved mom and sister. I appreciate your post,
Have a great day,  :)
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2011, 02:29:42 PM »
Some kind of pictures have been cluttering up my mind... chaotic...
I see them when about to go to sleep or waking up. Past couple of days,
Yowbarb

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • n/a
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2011, 03:33:31 PM »
Thank You for sharing!
Although I do not have true visions, once in awhile I get a glimpse or feeling, just something that pops in my head and is a bit vague. That is until earlier this year. Don't usually remember my dreams, but this one woke me up! I was someplace that was having wave after wave of tornado's...yes it was the same week the Midwest was hit by night after night of record numbers of tornado's. The strange thing for me was that no I know was involved - usually these things involve people I know.
Not had any that I know of about what is coming...except the feeling that something is happening and that I should be doing something about it. LOL  Which I guess is why I'm here  ;)
It's always good to remember the ones we love, even when they are gone.

Thanks Again
Sunnybug
Never Give UP! EVER

augonit

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2011, 07:34:49 AM »
I wonder if there is a way to train yourself to get these glimpses.  I once heard that ideas float down from heaven and lots of people get the idea, but usually only one person acts on it.  Maybe it's the same with these visions.

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • n/a
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2011, 08:20:13 AM »
I wonder if there is a way to train yourself to get these glimpses.  I once heard that ideas float down from heaven and lots of people get the idea, but usually only one person acts on it.  Maybe it's the same with these visions.

Ideas floating down from heaven! What a wonderful picture that idea gave me.
Not knowing very much about it, but having read a little, I would guess that prayer and meditation would make you more open to catching them. Also, being in an attitude of gratitude seems to be a factor. Some people do seem more prone to it then others tho.

Not sure that helped but it is all I know  :)

Sunnybug
Never Give UP! EVER

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2011, 09:22:09 AM »
You are on the correct path.   ed

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!