Cosmic Quest - HUMANITY'S DEEP HISTORY > The Spiritual World, Strange Dreams and Paranormal Happenings

Bad "visions"

(1/32) > >>

Yowbarb:
I cannot claim this is a "vision."
Once in awhile something pops into my mind just as I am waking up or even if I am wide awake.
More often when awakening.
I leave it up to the reader as to whether it has value. This cannot be proven as
a vision all I can say is, it seemed like one to me and it was pretty awful.
Today waking up from a nap in the afternoon:

The location was in Asia a southerly part of Asia.
Island nations, water... I saw some Asian people seen from profile, sort of ceremonial
women with slightly geisha like hair. There was ocean water.
A great grey mass was upon the water- it was something from the sky like a feathery misty tail but more
solid. It touched upon the ocean water and there was a slight parting as a definite sound started - a sizzling, bubbling and boiling

I do not think it has to do with nuclear. I feel it has to do with Planet X.

- Yowbarb

Lori:
That sounds like me.  I went to OK City to the site of the bombing and the scene appears before me as real as it was at the time.   Its the same way with future events. I see pictures appear before me of the area where I'm at and see utter devastation.    It funny here in my own neighborhood I dont see this.  Maybe we are safe here.  It just plain creeps me out.
 :o

Yowbarb:

--- Quote from: Lori on April 02, 2011, 10:37:09 AM ---That sounds like me.  I went to OK City to the site of the bombing and the scene appears before me as real as it was at the time.   Its the same way with future events. I see pictures appear before me of the area where I'm at and see utter devastation.    It funny here in my own neighborhood I dont see this.  Maybe we are safe here.  It just plain creeps me out.

--- End quote ---

Lori that must have been upsetting to go to OK City...
In your own neighborhood you don't see this? I'm glad to hear that...

- Yowbarb

Yowbarb:

--- Quote from: Lori on April 02, 2011, 10:37:09 AM ---That sounds like me.  I went to OK City to the site of the bombing and the scene appears before me as real as it was at the time.   Its the same way with future events. I see pictures appear before me of the area where I'm at and see utter devastation.    It funny here in my own neighborhood I dont see this.  Maybe we are safe here.  It just plain creeps me out.

--- End quote ---
I only get these random images in my awareness.
Lori are you seeing specific places in the future?

Yowbarb:
A couple of days ago when waking from a short afternoon nap I "saw" two images. Call them daydreams or visions... seemed like visions to me.

The first was a building with some sort of dome on top with water coming up the side of it.

The second one the water was more brown and turbulent and it was slanting up at a steep angle going up the side of a big building... there were some people on the building.

Yowbarb

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version