Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Bad "visions"  (Read 35789 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Bad "visions"
« Reply #150 on: December 08, 2017, 02:42:41 AM »
Excuse it, several posts I did in past couple days I should have done in the Clairvoyance topic.
Oh well!
This topic mainly for  'bad visions" most regarding earth changes, human events, PX etc.
 ;D
It's OK, cuz once we start reading, we tend to forget where we are !!!  LOL

So true! But it's all good.  ;D

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #151 on: December 08, 2017, 02:44:53 AM »
I do believe that was my Grandmother, reaching out to me. Because she was probably near death

Barb, My mother, who had advanced cancer that was threatening to fill her lungs full of fluid, had opted to be euthanized (hospital staff wrote it up differently than that though).  When we said our goodbyes in the hospital as the IV was being hooked up, I asked Mom to watch over the boys, and Mom said "I'll see you later."  Staff planned to put her under first, and then induce a coma, followed by a brief seizure, then she would be free.  I could not stay through the night with her, because I had needed to bring my toddlers to OK with me, and had left them with a family member who was not completely easy around children, so had to get back to them.  Tough night sleeping, needless to say.  Finally fell asleep, and ended up dreaming that Mom was watching over the boys in our woods back in PA, and came to me to warn me of danger there.  The very next thing I knew, my brothers awakened me to tell me that Mom had just passed.  I knew from the dream that she was already keeping her promise to watch over her grandsons.

RR, that is really so beautiful, that you were able to have that lovely dream-connection with your mother.
Thanks for sharing with us.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #152 on: December 08, 2017, 02:46:12 AM »
Thank you so much for revealing some details of your abilities and experiences.  As for Wes, perhaps when he is able to use the images/information to knowingly save or help someone, he might see it as a blessing, rather than a curse.

True... I will have to communicate with him some more...

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #153 on: December 08, 2017, 05:48:18 PM »
I do believe that was my Grandmother, reaching out to me. Because she was probably near death

Barb, My mother, who had advanced cancer that was threatening to fill her lungs full of fluid, had opted to be euthanized (hospital staff wrote it up differently than that though).  When we said our goodbyes in the hospital as the IV was being hooked up, I asked Mom to watch over the boys, and Mom said "I'll see you later."  Staff planned to put her under first, and then induce a coma, followed by a brief seizure, then she would be free.  I could not stay through the night with her, because I had needed to bring my toddlers to OK with me, and had left them with a family member who was not completely easy around children, so had to get back to them.  Tough night sleeping, needless to say.  Finally fell asleep, and ended up dreaming that Mom was watching over the boys in our woods back in PA, and came to me to warn me of danger there.  The very next thing I knew, my brothers awakened me to tell me that Mom had just passed.  I knew from the dream that she was already keeping her promise to watch over her grandsons.
Wonderful story and thanks for sharing.  Has either of your sons ever mentioned having the awareness or sense that grandma is watching over them?

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #154 on: December 08, 2017, 07:13:30 PM »
They barely remember her, but there have been numerous times when mishaps were averted.  Once when the boys had seen Mary Poppins for the first time as pre-schoolers, they suddenly unbeknownst to me decided to try balancing with umbrellas on the upstairs deck rail, with the intent to "fly," and I caught it just in time.  Other times, they discovered a copperhead and then a rattlesnake that warned them with the rattler. 

The strangest incident of all, though, was when they were playing on a boulder at the edge of the woods waiting for their father to drive up the driveway from work.  An elderly Quaker woman, who lived 15 miles away in the next county, and who was very psychic, phoned to adamantly tell me that a storm was coming and to bring the boys indoors at once.  I promised her I would do so, then doubted whether it was necessary upon hanging up the phone, as there were no clouds in our sky.  However, I ended up heeding her advice, and a moment after the boys came inside, a bolt of lightning from out of nowhere hit a 6-story tall tree next to the boulder where the boys had been playing, felling half of it across the boulder.  Am sure the Quaker woman must have been channeling Mom, though channeling is something I don't completely understand.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 10:24:03 AM by R.R. Book »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #155 on: December 08, 2017, 08:21:03 PM »
They barely remember her, but there have been numerous times when mishaps were averted.  Once when they boys had seen Mary Poppins for the first time as pre-schoolers, they suddenly unbeknownst to me decided to try balancing with umbrellas on the upstairs deck rail, with the intent to "fly," and I caught it just in time.  Other times, they discovered a copperhead and then a rattlesnake that warned them with the rattler. 

The strangest incident of all, though, was when they were playing on a boulder at the edge of the woods waiting for their father to drive up the driveway from work.  An elderly Quaker woman, who lived 15 miles away in the next county, and who was very psychic, phoned to adamantly tell me that a storm was coming and to bring the boys indoors at once.  I promised her I would do so, then doubted whether it was necessary upon hanging up the phone, as there were no clouds in our sky.  However, I ended up heeding her advice, and a moment after the boys came inside, a bolt of lightning from out of nowhere hit a 6-story tall tree next to the boulder where the boys had been playing, felling half of it across the boulder.  Am sure the Quaker woman must have been channeling Mom, though channeling is something I don't completely understand.
Wow what a wonderful story!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #156 on: January 26, 2018, 11:53:03 AM »
Not getting visions, just a spiritual "nudge," which is hard to obey, I am so embroiled in activities and seem stuck here.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #157 on: January 27, 2018, 05:06:08 PM »
Not getting visions, just a spiritual "nudge," which is hard to obey, I am so embroiled in activities and seem stuck here.
Am betting when the time is right, you will receive a stronger "nudge", which will be harder to ignore.  And your word "seem" is interesting, as you didn't say you were "stuck", but only "seem" stuck.

BTW, do you feel grateful for those spiritual nudges?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #158 on: February 06, 2018, 07:41:47 AM »
Am betting when the time is right, you will receive a stronger "nudge", which will be harder to ignore.  And your word "seem" is interesting, as you didn't say you were "stuck", but only "seem" stuck.

BTW, do you feel grateful for those spiritual nudges?

R.R.  I think you are right about the strength of the nudges, how that is likely to change...
Right aboutt he use of the word, "seem."
Yes, grateful...

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!