Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: EDGAR CAYCE PREDICTED WORLD WAR III IN 2011  (Read 16401 times)

noproblemo2

EDGAR CAYCE PREDICTED WORLD WAR III IN 2011
« on: May 01, 2011, 01:00:41 PM »
The Sleeping Prophet, Edgar Cayce, predicted in 1942 that World War III would begin in 2011!

Edgar Cayce foresaw apocalyptic  world events involving natural disasters that will dramatically alter the surface of the Earth, wars, economic collapse, and sociopolitical unrest.  He predicted that World War III would begin in the summer of 2011 and would cause a major shift in political and economic powers on Earth.

Cayce said that these events could be averted if humanity changed its behavior – but in the 70 years since his prediction, mankind has not changed at all.   Thus, World War III is on the way, and it may signal the end of life on earth.

Cayce foresaw the third world war even before the end of the second world war.  He spoke of strife arising near the Davis Straits, and in Libya, and in Egypt, in Ankara, and in Syria; through the straits around those areas above Australia, in the Indian Ocean and the Persian Gulf.

Given the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and the tensions in the Middle East right now, such a war could certainly be a certainty.   Cayce spoke specifically about a “wild dictator” that would lead to the fall of the Mideast and a global war that would “decimate humankind.”  He predicted that it would all happen in the Summer of 2011.

When asked in June 1943 whether it would be feasible to work towards an equitable international world currency or a stabilization of international exchange levels when the war WW III had ended, Cayce replied that it would be a long, long time before this would happen – it would be centuries before humans enjoy the freedoms and liberties that mankind experience in the 1930s and 1940s.

Cayce also often maintained that humanity would soon experience a “day of reckoning.” He predicted the year of the second coming of Jesus to be 2012.

A new field of science will be developed based on a psychic/spiritual phenomenon Cayce predicted in September, 1939, that when there is the same interest or study given to things or phases of mental and spiritual phenomena as has been and is given to the materialized or material phenomena, then it will become just as practical,as measurable, as any other phase of human experience. Cayce did not specify a time frame, he specified a condition, placing as much research emphasis on the spiritual/occult phenomena as material causation. It would be nice to think that Cayce was referring to near-death research which would fit the description of the science he is referring to. Until we know more in the future, we will have to assume that this prediction is still pending.

In the meantime,  prepare for another world war – beginning this summer!
Link removed, no longer works

« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 10:08:27 AM by BajaSusan »

Lori

Re: EDGAR CAYCE PREDICTED WORLD WAR III IN 2011
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 05:38:00 PM »
It already it seems to be leading to this.

noproblemo2

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 05:39:45 PM »
Yes it certainly does seem that way to me also.

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 08:54:19 AM »
I've been intrigued with Edgar Cayce's predictions for the past few years. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time lately to read more details about him and his predictions about the upcoming years. Thanks for posting this Susan!  :)
Live long and prosper!

inselemel

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 11:41:09 AM »
A lot of people saying May 11 2011 is significant date? The Japanese Earthquake was on March 11 then the next major aftershock was April 11th allegedly. Seemingly something in the Bible states something about May 11th but haven't looked it up and after recent events in Libya and Pakistan as well as the uprisings in N Africa and the Middle East me thinks it a comin'

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2011, 05:12:00 PM »
Any more info on what could be coming up, based on Edgar Cayce?
- Yowbarb

http://jlnavarro.blogspot.com/2010/06/edgar-cayce-redux.html 

neoslim

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2011, 06:51:17 PM »
Susan I have been a bit skeptical of Edgar Cayce, not on everything though. I agree that the conditions are right for a world war, however, being a believer in Biblical prophecies I disagree as to the timeline. To be honest I've never heard this specific prediction before. Thank you for sharing it. The reason I'm a bit skeptical of him is that he predicted that I believe parts of California or some land mass would sink in 1968-69? However, he did predict major events that did come true so we shall see.

Up until maybe a month or two ago I had an idea that world war 3 would begin the 7 year tribulation, now I'm not so sure. There are two ways to look at it but the other way which I have recently learned is that at the beginning of the 7 year tribulation (which could be 2012), a man, most likely from europe, will arise and gain some sort of power over the European Union. He will forge a peace contract between Israel and her Arab neighbors. Meanwhile an Islamic Caliphate will control the entire Middle East and North Africa and have an allegiance with Russia and China. During the middle of this 7 year peace Russia along with the armies of the arabs headed by the Islamic Caliphate will come against Israel. In this war which will be world war 3, the western armies of the Antichrist will defeat Russia and the eastern armies and then he (antichrist) will take control of the entire globe.

"Then the king of the North will come and build up siege ramps and will capture a fortified city. The forces of the South will be powerless to resist; even their best troops will not have the strength to stand."

dougluvn

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2011, 08:09:27 PM »
I reflect on what Albert Einstein said  "I do not know what weapons WWIII will be fought with but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones."

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2011, 12:03:18 PM »
here is a website about some Cayce predictions. Based on what I see here I sure can't agree
with his thoughts except for the discussion of war with libya etc.......... 
http://www.alamongordo.com/edgar_cayce_prophecies.html
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

augonit

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2011, 12:17:42 PM »
If these predictions of his are true, why aren't they in my book on Edgar Cayce?  I'm suspicious of it all.

Lori

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2011, 07:05:57 PM »
Jay welcome,

There many different point of views here.  There are many different faiths here.   We all have different views.  I'm a Christian too, but we are not here to debate faith.  We are all here for each other as the times get tough in these end days.  I hope you will find the information you are looking for.  God Bless

noproblemo2

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2011, 07:12:35 PM »
I am a believer in the Judeo- Christian bible and it's very clear the new testament says that noone but GOD knows the time or the hour of the return of Christ. I do believe that we are heading for very terrifying times in the near future but date setting such as Dec 21 2012 is not suppose to accurate biblically. Your thoughts please.

Jay 63
Jay63, Welcome to Town Hall.   Yes I believe we are heading into some tough times, as for setting an exact date and time, no, I don't believe anyone can.

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2011, 07:55:43 PM »
We won't know the day or hour but we should know the times. As in the story of the Fig Tree.
"Now learn a parable of the fig tree:  When his branch is yet tender, and putting forth leaves, ye know
that summer is nigh:  So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at
the doors.  Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
"The God of the spirits of the prophets, sent his angel to show his servants the things that must soon take
place."  There are so many space rocks flying around out there that it is a wonder that we haven't been
whacked already.
  Oh, and I don't remember Edgar Cayce ever talking about World War III either in the books I read
from him. Maybe he did and I just don't remember.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 07:41:32 AM by ASEEKERTOO »
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2011, 08:16:24 PM »
Welcome Jay63 nowhere that I remember on this site has anyone claimed a date of Christs return here, some may guess this date or that some past or present and some in the future may be the start of the tribulation that has happened for hundreds of years but they are all guesses,   PX, planet changes, financial collapse, etc. yes, Christ's exact return date is not the type of debate we want to have here, religious debate can get very personal and we have to make sure no one on the site pushes religion to heavily or we are in trouble, and yes I believe you are right it is not for us to know.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 08:36:50 PM by Nathan »

ivanm

• n/a
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2011, 05:01:56 AM »
Hi All,
We may not know the exact date for Christ's return,but we are pointed in a general direction,like signs in the Heavens.
These two for example:
http://alamongordo.com/apocalypse-armageddon/midnight-solar-blood-eclipse/
http://alamongordo.com/general/elenin-timeline/

kind regards.....ivan.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!