Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: How To Kill Mosquitoes  (Read 1004 times)

noproblemo2

How To Kill Mosquitoes
« on: May 20, 2011, 10:32:07 AM »
I can't wait to try this in the summer!

[]

I was at a deck party awhile back, and the bugs were having a ball biting everyone. A man at the party sprayed the lawn and deck floor with Listerine, and the little demons disappeared. The next year I filled?a 4-ounce spray bottle and used it around my seat whenever I saw mosquitoes. And voila! That worked as well.. It worked at a picnic where we sprayed the area around the food table, the children's swing area, and the standing water nearby. During the summer, I don't leave home without it....Pass it on.

[]

OUR FRIEND'S COMMENTS: I tried this on my deck and around all of my doors.

It works - in fact, it killed them instantly. I bought my bottle from Target and it

cost me $1.89. It really doesn't take much, and it is a big bottle, too; so it is not

as expensive to use as the can of Bug-spray you buy that doesn't last 30 minutes.

So, try this, please. It will last a couple of days. Don't spray directly on a wood

door (like your front door), but spray around the frame. Spray around the window

frames, and even inside the dog house.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: How To Kill Mosquitoes
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 12:38:20 PM »
Saw your post in the survival list board too, awesome!!
Going to get some this Weekend we always go COSTCO SAMS CLUB
then next day WalMart so we can stock up.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: How To Kill Mosquitoes
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 05:52:49 PM »
I'm going to get some large bottles generic type of Listerine (the gold -colored kind) and some new plastic spray bottles. That really did help to discourage the mosquitos out on the patio.
We used to have way more citronella growing but over zealous gardener has taken out a lot of them.
Citronella definitely helps...
- Yowbarb

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!