Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Awakened by my name  (Read 5345 times)

Eve11

Awakened by my name
« on: July 12, 2011, 10:55:45 AM »
Yesterday, after doing several hours of research (once again..this is nothing new) I decided that I would break down and have a very good and long talk in prayer to my God. (Used My God so no one feels threatened by theological beliefs). Feeling the deep urgency within and seeing all the posts of moon and sky anomolies and the bible stating this is to come and the signs would be seen in these areas of our livelyhood...I decided to turn off my radio on the way home and do what I use to do when I was commuting 150 miles a day to work (round trip)...which is give God an earfull of my voice in prayer. No one around me. No one else to hear but me and HIM. So I laid it out. My findings...my synchronicities...my feelings. I informed that I knew he would not personally tell me anything. I'm not Moses, Jonah, or anyone remotely worthy of such information. I'm  just his child seeking answers from her Heavenly creator. I informed what he already knows...I'm beckoned by numbers, letters, synchronicities. Found out recently that I am an Aquarius on the cusp and seem to fit the role of a star seed. I informed again, what he knows.....that I feel that I have a purpose although I am shrouded with doubt about some information and grow concerned over believing the truth or man made conspiracies and I begged and asked for guidance. I mean I begged. Tears in my eyes and a quiver in my voice. "Please show me that I'm on track. If I'm not, let me know by ceasing my synchronicities. Stop allowing me signs that may be false leading. Please confirm to me that what is happening is real and is truly meant to be my path". Much much MUCH more was said but you get the idea.

I had wrapped up this conversation at 4:48 (that was the time I was closing the prayer.) Again...double fours and 8 and the double fours equal 8. This was followed by looking at the clock at 5:22, 6:11, 7:33; 8:44 (the opposite of my 4:48), 9:33 and then I was off to sleep after saying one more prayer. I asked for my guidance once more. I acknowledged my times in the prayer and thanked him for allowing me to see them. These usually decrease for a day or so if I read something and I feel I'm "off track".
At exactly 5:11 this morning, I was dead asleep. I heard my name. Plain as day, in my ear, and it sounded as though it was not whispered but PLAINLY said: "Tracie". It even had an accent! It sounded somewhat like a british or idian accent. It was surely not american. I know it's odd that one simple name I could determine that it was "different" but it was not the typical "american" sounding dialect for my name.  My mistake...I didn't ask "yes?" or ask anything of it and I wish now that I had. It was not a familiar voice. I have woke up to my daughters voice or my husband's voice when they were miles away...but never to someone's voice that I didn't know.

So now I sit here, taking in the last 24 hours events. My requests and even demands to know more. To be shown signs. And then I am and upon awakening from sleep, I am actually called by name.  I feel that I asked in total faith of God to assist me in my journey and I believe that happened. I didn't need or request a burning bush. I asked for something more subtle. And in my complete unconscience state, I was given that. I was not scared and I didn't panic to wake up. I simply opened my eyes immediately after I heard it and absorbed the sound of the voice. I can still hear it in my head, despite that most dreams subside in our memories shortly upon rising.  I feel that my research must be on the path it should be. There is something big happening on this Earth and something that is coming to a head soon. This forum covers MANY of the topics. I am a believer. And I believe all of this is connected to a higher power.

Has anything like this ever happened to any of you?

Mrhappy

Re: Awakened by my name
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 11:58:53 AM »
Yes I have had similar dreams in the past two months. For a while now, I have been being woken up at like 5am every day and one day rolled over and went back to sleep but then felt like somebody punched me, in my dream my friends 6 month old kicked me twice. when i woke up my arm was sore! lol

Other dreams that I have had:
I was speaking in tongues to my friend, I was with a black man who I do not know nor have ever seen and my friend was sitting on a tailgate of a truck. The black man (who I think was actually Elijah) had a white beard and a roundish face. Then Elijah stopped and yelled at my friend and said "BE CAREFUL HOW YOU SPEAK ABOUT HIM (meaning God) and suddenly my body was taken over and I hyperventilated and felt like I was looking at my friend through somebody elses eyes. (It was that weird feeling you get when somebody shakes you and your head bobbles a bit and your eyes jostle around) I then stepped off of the curb faced my friend and spoke in a different language which I cannot explain but the sound was like a reverberating echo. I knew what I was saying was "One third of the sun will be blocked out!"Now, Elijah had to translate this for him to understand. If I heard it again, i wouldn't know what was said. The voice I heard was from my body, yet was not my own. it is indescribable but the best words I have is it sounded like a chanting echo. but I can still hear what it sounded like.  (For those interested in a similar sounding bit, search "Benny Hinn Speaking in Tongues on Conference"  on you tube

I have also had other dreams with the same black man and another was there as well where we were moving all over from city to city saving people who were trapped in their lives because of the influence of other bad people. Just simply taking them away from the ones who were being horrible influences.

All three of these dreams felt real as real can be, colors and sounds, locations and actions are still as clear as day as if they happened to me yesterday and it was as if it were an experience that happened while I was awake, not sleeping.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 12:12:56 PM by Mrhappy »

Eve11

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 12:10:38 PM »
@Mrhappy:

Wow...your dreams by far exceed my contact and I really LOVED you sharing it. I can get the whole "speaking in tongue" concept and what you knew you were saying even if you couldn't repeat it now the way it was said in your dream. That is very powerful. And of course...so was your warning/message about the "one third" is uncanny, biblical and very prophetic. Had you always had this insight?

I guess I was looking for some sort of affirmation that my requests were facilitated. I suppose I should rejoice! I was heard. But now, it settles on me in true form (esp. after your post) that we as a civilization are in dire straits. These warnings would not be coming to us if "it" weren't coming soon. Peace, love, light.

Namaste.

Mrhappy

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 12:14:56 PM »
Had you always had this insight?
Namaste.

No, It has been something that has came to me a couple months ago as I got back into my faith, but I have dived deep this time.

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 01:07:25 PM »
Hi Eve, I have had that happen to me a couple times. Once was my name being yelled from downstairs (I was upstairs in my bedroom and no one else was home at the time). The voice was very clear and no doubt that it was my name.
Then I was woke up by someone saying very clearly " You have to pay attention to what we are trying to tell you". That was pretty amazing.  I also wake up to three digit #'s a lot, like 333, or 555.

I have yet to figure out what I'm being told exactly, but I write these things in a journal for reference. Mostly I feel they are attention sources, so I try to pay attention to synchronicities, and I look at them to be affirming that I am on the right path.

It is reassuring to feel connected, no doubt you will receive more messages as time goes on. Trust your own intuition!

:) :)
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2011, 01:09:56 PM »
Great telling of things that happened in your lives that say, " I am here ". !
Thanks Ya'll.
  For me, I have not had anything recently that comes to mind that tell me that
a greater power is out there but there were times in the past. Over 20 years
ago, I like Eve, prayed to the God on High that it does not make sense that
we are to believe on Him when he never gives an indication that he exist. I think
only a day or so went by when I was driving on the Interstate and a Car passed
me up and got in front of me. It had 001 on the personal license plate. [ back
then it was common practice for Christians to hold up one finger and it meant
' One Way to Salvation ' So the license plate had a meaning to me.

About 30 minutes later another car pulls in front of me with ' GDLVES ' as a
personal license plate. There was one other 'sign' so to speak but being 20
years ago I can not remember what it was. I think a billboard of some kind
really sealed the deal. All in all though, there must be a reason why the miracles
given to the people in the ancient past so that they would believe do not
happen anymore.  [ they do but not in the same context of back then ]........

All things have their purpose and if he is a 'Hidden God' then there must be a
reason. There are a whole lot of things going on in the world today and in the
Cosmos that we do not quite understand but it doesn't matter. Tommorrow
could be the day of reckoning or 200 years from now. Who knows. The gist of
it is have Faith and be Ready. Nothing else one can do.  :)
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Mrhappy

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2011, 01:32:57 PM »
You know, this actually just made me remember something else that was very important thanks to what seeker just posted.

@Mrhappy:
Had you always had this insight?
Now that I think about it, It really started a week or 2 before the Japan Quake, I had been praying a lot, and reading some very scientific theories on what and how we exist (talking about things on a molecular level with Light and fractal patterns and such) and I was sitting in silence, just meditating on my thoughts. when I heard " ARE YOU READY?" plain as day, I was alone in the house, nobody was there, no TV or radio. and it was a clear male voice deep and I didnt recognize it. but it was really audible.

That is when it started for me

and since were on the subject of visions and what not, Ill share this one too...
I was VERY leery to mention this to anyone.

A few days before the japan quake, (the day where all the Richter scales went crazy) i was meditating and had a vision of  me grabbing hold of the earth and shaking it violently. a couple hours later there were many smaller quakes all over the globe.  The same thing happened on the night of the japan quake, only this time it didnt stop right away, i heard the word "harder this time!" sure enough 4 hours later japan got hit with the quake.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 01:39:15 PM by Mrhappy »

Eve11

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2011, 09:42:48 AM »
Wow...excellent stories. Thank you all.
I loved reading them. It's nice to hear people reiterate the happenings vs. automatcially dispelling everything you say.

It's surely getting my attention. At the exact same time this morning, about 30 minutes before I typically rise...I was starting to stir. It actually felt like someone was tickling my stomach. I'm not talking about flutters or gas like bubbles...I am speaking full on grab and tickle....it was very pronounced and felt like I was actually being touched. The odd thing is my husband is sleeping next to me, unphased. I had a pillow under one leg and hip sleeping in a sprint like position. There wasn't anything there to give me this tickle...but something woke me up again  at the same time using a different sense this time. It is very wonderful.

Eve11

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2011, 06:38:44 AM »
So no more name calling in my sleep or being awakened by tickles.
But I have had two different dreams on occassion where I woke up to the smell of smoke in the house. Like a cigarette smoke, slightly musty and even sulfurish like a match was lit for the cigarette. It was always after 2 am and no one int he household smokes. Anyway, My cat, Paden, would come up and lay with me and I could smell a sickly smell on his breath. After getting up and investigating to make sure nothing in the house was on fire...I went back to bed, puzzeled but satisfied that there wasn't a fire. I had two days like this last week. Of course it set off the bells and whistles that I shouldn't be smelling sulfur and vomit. Naturally I'm concerned about this and possibly bad entities.
Then last night, I had a dream about my 17 year old cat, Felix, that I had to put down May 19th due to vestibular disease and advanced kidney failure. It was the hardest decision I ever had to make. He was my shadow...if I was at home he was at my feet or I was within sitting distance, for 17 years. He adored me and I him. For the last 2 months I had not dreamt of him. But I dreamt of him all night last night. I even woke up 3 times and when I went back to bed, he was there again. I saw him in under the bed he was hiding under the days prior to his death. One minute there, one minute I'm frantically looking for him. I even recall saying, "this is impossible, he's dead" but then picking him up and he was healthy and robust. Then Paden would enter the dream and Felix would disappear once more and I would spend what seemed an eternity, looking for him again in all his usual places.
I don't dream! Really...I don't. Much leass dreaming about him for hours. I would say this was my mind playing tricks on me and in dream land it can feel like forever even when it's not. But I got up to use the restroom once, check the air conditioner once and to get a glass of water. I recalled waking up and feeling sad that Felix wasn't there. But went back to sleep and it came back again so I know I dreamt of him for hours! I grieved VERY HARD for two weeks after his death. I hadn't been grieving too badly this last month...I guess I wonder if I'm finally "letting him go" in my dreams.  What do you think?

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2011, 08:37:21 AM »
"I had a dream about my 17 year old cat, Felix, ... he was there again. I saw him in under the bed he was hiding"

Felix's soul is visiting you, and you are sensitive enough to detect it.

Lori

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2011, 09:43:26 AM »
We lost a kitty cat a couple of years ago and we still see him walking around the house.  He appears as a grey mist.  My dogs still chase after him wanting him to play.   My son has seen him sitting on the back a chair in his room.  It helps that we live close a very haunted area.   There is actually a bridge close to us that was burnt by Jackson Cavalry  as they where passing through on their way to Atlanta.   :o

http://www.hmdb.org/marker.asp?marker=13840

« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 09:53:07 AM by Lori »

augonit

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2011, 01:54:38 PM »
Off and on for years I have heard my name spoken audibly although noone is there.  At first it scared me, then I thought it's angels.  So I'd say, "Yes?" whenever I heard it, but nothing else was said.  Lately, I've woken up, even today, thinking someone is calling me from downstairs.  I've even responded with a sleepy, "What?"  I wait, but nothing else is said.  I was just putting it down to just being asleep.  Also today, I got suddenly very tired and took a nap that was one of those you are aware you are asleep, but you're still sleeping naps.  Anyway, I heard, and saw through closed eyes, my brother walking around me and saying bad things to me.

I also once had a cat die and later felt her jump on my bed and walk up to me.  I was almost asleep when it happened and automatically reached out to pet her, although she had died.  For years now, I occasionally feel a cat jump on my bed and walk around.  I have two cats, but when this happens I check to see if it's my living cats or my spirit cats. 

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2014, 02:42:45 PM »
Off and on for years I have heard my name spoken audibly although noone is there.  At first it scared me, then I thought it's angels.  So I'd say, "Yes?" whenever I heard it, but nothing else was said.  Lately, I've woken up, even today, thinking someone is calling me from downstairs.  I've even responded with a sleepy, "What?"  I wait, but nothing else is said.  I was just putting it down to just being asleep.  Also today, I got suddenly very tired and took a nap that was one of those you are aware you are asleep, but you're still sleeping naps.  Anyway, I heard, and saw through closed eyes, my brother walking around me and saying bad things to me.

I also once had a cat die and later felt her jump on my bed and walk up to me.  I was almost asleep when it happened and automatically reached out to pet her, although she had died.  For years now, I occasionally feel a cat jump on my bed and walk around.  I have two cats, but when this happens I check to see if it's my living cats or my spirit cats.

Augonit interesting posts. Why not re-apply. Let's see how it flies.
- Barb Townsend

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!