USA Survival > USA Southeast

Southeastern US Meeting Place

(1/4) > >>

Yowbarb:
This is a place for you Southeastern US Members, your Meeting Place.
Please post to one another your ideas on safe zones,
future bugouts,
survival communities forming up,
meetings,
and any other information and thoughts you want to share.
All The Best,
All Ya All,
Yowbarb

Yowbarb:
These are the states considered "The Southeast," on this website.

http://www.americanbannerexchange.com/us-southeast.gif

photoguy:
I am very surprised at what I find here, no one in the southeast with a plan? I was hoping to meet others on this site that have a plan.... more than just stocking up on food and candles.

Yowbarb:

--- Quote from: photoguy on January 04, 2011, 05:21:04 AM ---I am very surprised at what I find here, no one in the southeast with a plan? I was hoping to meet others on this site that have a plan.... more than just stocking up on food and candles.

--- End quote ---

Hi Photoguy. I see BajaSusan gave you a welcome to the Town Hall. The idea here is to share information and do as best we can. It's true not everyone necessarily has their plan yet  - OR -they may not be posting their plan.
Best of Luck in finding people in your area. .
- Yowbarb

Ekratz:
In response to photoguy:
I have a plan... I have bought 20 acres in the Ozark Mts. in AR.  It is pretty isolated.  The nearet good sized town is an hour drive.  During the months from July till now, I have had an inderground bunker built.  It was expensive as they had to do a lot of blasting.  The rock here is almost indestructible.  I have about 1 and a half years of food supplies, and am still adding.  I plant to spend 3 month there this summer and plant a garden, do some canning.  I welcome anyone that is seeking a place to be, as long as they are willing to work as a community.  At present, I live in a 5th wheel while there.  I actually live in Palm Bay, FL.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version