Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Tuning the Diamond, Electromagnetism, & Spiritual Evolution  (Read 2015 times)

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
Tuning the Diamond, Electromagnetism, & Spiritual Evolution
« on: August 18, 2011, 10:41:10 AM »
I just came across this Youtube video series last night title It Will Blow Your Mind! What Nasa & Esa Do Not Want You to Know 2011.  It's rather lengthy, a total of 11 parts about 15 minutes each.  I thought the woman narrating was great (she explained things well on a level I could understand), though there was alot of bashing comments especially in the part 3 about her not knowing about HARP).  Her name is Susan Joy Rennison, BSC, and I think she purposely didn't mention HARP, not that it was a lack of knowledge.  I'm pretty technologically challenged, but I think the link is http://youtu.beqsSzihYTmfa for the part 3 anyway.   I think I accessed it by google search infopowerment. 

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Tuning the Diamond, Electromagnetism, & Spiritual Evolution
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 07:06:45 PM »
Update here is a newer link to her video, https://youtu.be/7-BctFIGK_g

'Tuning the Diamonds, Electromagnetism & Spiritual rEvolution' Susan Joy Rennison

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!