Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Non - violent protection of persons and properties  (Read 6519 times)

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Non - violent protection of persons and properties
« on: September 13, 2011, 09:26:49 AM »
Passive orgonite units are available from several suppliers.
Here is one in Michigan, USA:  http://www.king-cart.com/orgonite/frontpage=yes

I have three units from http://www.lifeenergysolutions.com/blog/house-clearing/

Here is an article on the subject -- not only about negative spirits:  http://www.friendly-ghosts.com/defeating.html

Orgone has a longish history, beginning with the work of Dr. Wilhelm Reich in the 1930s.  Google orgone wilhelm reich or here is one link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgone .

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Non - violent protection of persons and properties
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 06:14:11 PM »

Here is an article on the subject -- not only about negative spirits:  http://www.friendly-ghosts.com/defeating.html

Orgone has a longish history, beginning with the work of Dr. Wilhelm Reich in the 1930s.  Google orgone wilhelm reich or here is one link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgone .

Jim thank you so much! For some reason I totally missed this post! This is valuable info.
Yowbarb
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 01:18:39 PM by Yowbarb »

Survival101

• Lloyd Perry & Company
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 08:13:34 AM »

There are many methods to deal with various forms of energy as Yowbarb has identified specific 'cures' as some are called when using/working with Feng Shui, Dowsing, Matrix or even Geopathic Stress. I've worked in the energy arena for a few years now and I've learned that as 'hokey' somethings may sound they can be very real in our world. You should be somewhat careful, educate yourself some and/or work with someone familiar with energies. A primary precaution is that you should never go one-on-one with any negative, non-beneficial or demonic energy, always work thru a 'guide' or 'helper' to be safe.

Realize that we all have skills and knowledge that we've 'forgotten' and have worked with energy before and due to our individual chemistry can make something happen or discover something totally different from someone else and this is Ok and nothing has/was done incorrectly.

Whenever possible, I try to always 'ask' that a particular energy be transformed to the most appropriate healing energy that a person or object can use or change it into a positive vortex, thereby keeping 'our' bank account full...we also should keep our personal energy level, energy of our homes and where we go to work/school in the optimum ranges for our best function and protection. Low ranges in any of these areas will show up in our performance, health, prosperity, etc. 

Lloyd.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 08:27:40 AM »
Jim I am going to be going through those references you posted...
I realize this is not  just about actual spirits...there is more than one situation mentioned in what you had posted.

True.  Perhaps we need either a more generic title or else start multiple topics, or both.

Here is one suggestion for a title:  Non-physical defense of persons and properties.  Or change "defense" to "protection".  Or change "non-physical" to "non-violent".

More ideas, anyone, please?

inselemel

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 10:10:29 AM »

There are many methods to deal with various forms of energy as Yowbarb has identified specific 'cures' as some are called when using/working with Feng Shui, Dowsing, Matrix or even Geopathic Stress. I've worked in the energy arena for a few years now and I've learned that as 'hokey' somethings may sound they can be very real in our world. You should be somewhat careful, educate yourself some and/or work with someone familiar with energies. A primary precaution is that you should never go one-on-one with any negative, non-beneficial or demonic energy, always work thru a 'guide' or 'helper' to be safe.

Realize that we all have skills and knowledge that we've 'forgotten' and have worked with energy before and due to our individual chemistry can make something happen or discover something totally different from someone else and this is Ok and nothing has/was done incorrectly.

Whenever possible, I try to always 'ask' that a particular energy be transformed to the most appropriate healing energy that a person or object can use or change it into a positive vortex, thereby keeping 'our' bank account full...we also should keep our personal energy level, energy of our homes and where we go to work/school in the optimum ranges for our best function and protection. Low ranges in any of these areas will show up in our performance, health, prosperity, etc. 

Lloyd.

Excellent post! :D i really liked the bit not to go one to one with negative energy and to use your guides. Excellent bit of advice and i would add not to do ouija boards if you do not know what you are doing. I dappled when i was younger (on a school friend's advice) and i got told by the best clairvoyant i have been to and i have been to a lot in my time  (this was when i was still at school as well) that "you have done the Ouija don't do it again" and i never have and have advised people not to unless they have a professional medium who knows what they are doing and even then i will never do it again! If positive spirits want to reach you they will reach you, and i now realize that most of the time it is only negative (or downright nasty ones) that seize Ouija as way in!

I know not everyone believes in ascension, but i do believe that because of what is happening now in 2012 the intensities of energies are more apparent. What or who is negative is getting worse but also what is positive or who is positive is also increasing and since this planet has been 'ruled' by negative forces for SO very long they do not want to give that up without a fight but the 'light/positive' energies and the lightworkers are coming through and their numbers are growing, daily.

Survival101

• Lloyd Perry & Company
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 01:39:24 PM »

Lloyd.

Excellent post! :D i really liked the bit not to go one to one with negative energy and to use your guides. Excellent bit of advice and i would add not to do ouija boards if you do not know what you are doing. I dappled when i was younger (on a school friend's advice) and i got told by the best clairvoyant i have been to and i have been to a lot in my time  (this was when i was still at school as well) that "you have done the Ouija don't do it again" and i never have and have advised people not to unless they have a professional medium who knows what they are doing and even then i will never do it again! If positive spirits want to reach you they will reach you, and i now realize that most of the time it is only negative (or downright nasty ones) that seize Ouija as way in!

I too, 'played' with the Quija board when I was a kid, my sister and I had great fun with it and amazed at how it would 'whiz' around the board and the strength it could exert physically. But, one day I discovered that I didn't need my sister to use the Ouija board, I could do it all by myself! That's just a little too powerful to 'play' with and to think it was just a mere toy... Do not use or let your children, friends use a Ouija board, you won't know 'what' you could be calling up and won't know how to put 'it' back...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2012, 01:46:58 PM »
I realize this is not  just about actual spirits...there is more than one situation mentioned in what you had posted.

True.  Perhaps we need either a more generic title or else start multiple topics, or both.

Here is one suggestion for a title:  Non-physical defense of persons and properties.  Or change "defense" to "protection".  Or change "non-physical" to "non-violent".

Jim, agreed, there needs to be separate albeit overlapping topic on clearing spaces of unwanted entities.
I hope this (current title) is OK will change it again to whatever you prefer.
Thanks for starting this valuable topic,
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2012, 10:05:37 AM »
I haven't tested or tried this out yet. Hope this helps.
These are called Holy Hand Grenades. - Yowbarb

http://orgonite.info/how-to-make-orgonite-hhgs.html 

How to Make Orgonite "Holy Handgrenades" (HHg's)
From Don Croft's Gifting Compendium:

1.   Fold a piece of typing paper twice and then open it into a cone shape. Tape the overlap and underlap with masking tape to help it hold its shape.

2.   After you've shaped it into a cone, put the opened cone upside down in a paper cup.

3.   We cut a 26" length of 18 gauge copper wire and form it into a clockwise cone spiral (it resembles the tip of a big screw) so that it fits loosely inside the paper cone. You can make it pretty rough or get one of Christy Murphy's nifty conespiral bending forms from Quebec Orgone. Orgone simply loves to run along and thru curved, orderly pathways. 26Ó works well for us but there's no specific reason for the length except [Don's psychic wife] Carol likes it. We haven't seen any evidence that 'lost cubits' or other specific measures are relevant to this work, by the way.

4.   Put a big pinch of metal particles into the pointy end of the cone, right on top of the little end of the copper spiral. I like to use BBs (small, copper or zinc-coated ball bearings that American kids shoot from air rifles) for the tips of my HHgs but they're very heavy and expensive if you're making a lot of HHgs and TBs. The spherical form and also the plated zinc and copper over steel provide some pretty dynamic energy qualities but any meta waste from a machine shop is more than sufficient.

5.   Shove a fat xtal (my abbreviation for 'crystal'), point down, into the metal so that it's standing up, then put a little more metal in to hold it in place. I use very cheap, funky-looking crystals for this which have one distinct end. Any form of quartz works fine, by the way, for any of the items mentioned in this document - amethyst, rose quartz, citrine, etc. Save the nice ones for personal devices, though, if you feel inclined to experiment with the dynamics of gemstones. For an HHg I'll use anything that's at least an inch long and a half inch thick with one distinct point. Gladys puts plenty of these in her 'per pound' orders, along with the towerbuster crystals.

6.   Now pour enough catalyzed resin in to saturate the metal. If your metal particles are too fine for the resin to pour thru before it hardens, mix the stuff before you put it in the inverted cone - don't learn this the hard way, as I did (and still do ;-)! The level of resin and the level of metal after it's saturated needs to be about the same, otherwise you're wasting some resin. It's better to have metal sticking out of the bottom of the finished product than to have less metal than resin. It's the metal that does the work, apparently; the resin is the matrix.

7.   We add a bit of garnets, hematite and crushed pyrite to the orgonite, sometimes; it's an optional process for this device but this is a tried and true combination of minerals for enhancing and grounding the effects of the material. If you've got a talent for this process, add whatever you like. If you don't have a feel for it, be aware that the improper combination of elements will reduce the effectiveness of your devices. There are books that can teach you the properties of gemstones and minerals and these properties are greatly enhanced by orgonite. My favorite, because it's based on a combination of intuitition and empirical testing, is Michael Gienger's CRYSTAL POWER, CRYSTAL HEALING. I don't personally care much for channeled literature because there's no science behind it. Science and spirituality are inseparable, in my opinion. Leaving one or the other out of our personal life leaves us either materialistic or superstitious but when they're in harmony, we're empowered and intelligent.

8.   Fill to the brim, in stages if necessary, with orgonite and when it's hard, it's finished. You can leave the paper on or peel it off. I leave the paper on and sometimes paint them green and brown with spraypaint if I won't be burying it and you'd be surprised how hard it is to see a camouflaged HHg once it's been put in a bush or other hiding place.

Notice that I'm not putting any additional crystals in the mix as we'd advised in earlier instructions. I simply found that using one bulky xtal in the point makes the other ones extraneous. I think the coil is important in this case. Save the fancy efforts for your personal devices.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2013, 09:04:34 AM »

Jim again, thanks for sharing the links.
The ones you ordered from lifeenergysolutions.com - those worked well, right?
http://www.lifeenergysolutions.com/blog/house-clearing

(I'm sure you are already familiar with this; I'm still learning.)

Within that site I found an article, Technology which include info on Dr. Wilhelm Reich - Orgone Technology and how his technology has been perfected by people that followed.

The technology of the p.e.bal and the Nu-Me pendant owes a lot to the work of Dr. Wilhelm Reich. He was a gifted and visionary scientist that fled the Nazis to America. It was here that he discovered a form of energy which he called orgone. Orgone, Reich described, is universally present and it can be demonstrated visually, thermically, electroscopically (a device he invented to see orgone) and by means of Geiger-Mueller  Reich and his work...  http://www.lifeenergysolutions.com/wilhelm-reich/

Wilhelm Reich - Orgone Technology

The technology of the p.e.bal and the Nu-Me pendant owes a lot to the work of Dr. Wilhelm Reich. He was a gifted and visionary scientist that fled the Nazis to America. It was here that he discovered a form of energy which he called orgone. Orgone, Reich described, is universally present and it can be demonstrated visually, thermically, electroscopically (a device he invented to see orgone) and by means of Geiger-Mueller

More importantly for our devices, Wilhelm Reich worked out how to move orgone in a big way. He discovered that if you take metal and an organic material and put it together in layers it would act as a magnet to this energy. The metal would attract the orgone and then release it to the organic material (wood or cotton usually) and then thiReich made big boxes out of layers of metal sheet and wood that he called orgone accumulators . He would put his patients inside these boxes and they would receive high doses of concentrated orgone into their bodies. Some of these patients had advanced stages of cancer and they were cured. These kinds of activities made him a controversial figure and in conflict with some powerful concerns. This was almost certainly the reason he found himself in prison where he met an early death.

Anyway, I am nearly finished with the history lesson! Much more recently, within the last three decades, people have rediscovered Reich's work in the form of "orgonite". This is simply metal particles suspended in hardened resin - the resin being the organic component (made from oil). Now these orgonite devices acquired a new component which Reich's creations lacked - crystals.

Crystals
 Crystals have some amazing properties. This is something that people have been consciously or unconsciously aware of for many thousands of years. They balance energy - orgone / life energy. Now this is important because Reich's devices had a big flaw which made them potentially very dangerous.

Reich determined that orgone came in two forms. One he called POR or positive orgone and the other DOR or deadly orgone. The latter is a disturbed energy that is generated by electrical machinery and nuclear power plants, amongst other things. Now Reich got very good at moving vast amounts of Orgone around but he had no control over which type. This resulted in a few incidents where he made himself and his staff very sick when the ambient energy was saturated with DOR.
 So, we now have two powerful components working together: Reich's technology that is moving massive amounts of orgone energy and crystals which ensure this energy is all balanced, positive and life-affirming. This is where the p.e.bal® and Nu-Me pendants come in.
 We have incorporated vortex technology into both the p.e.bal and Nu-Me pendant, which produces a spinning energy component. This evolution has allowed us to shrink our devices to manageable sizes.
 The p.e.bal uses accurate sacred geometry (it is a scale model of the great pyramid) to further enhance its energy focusing abilities.
 The crystals used in our devices are energetically treated to ensure they work at the highest level.

To most people that have studied orgone and are familiar with the Eastern traditions, orgone is the same energy that has been called CHI, KI, PRANA . Most commonly in the West it is now referred to as life-energy and is identified as the major component of life as we know it.

Energy Balancers
 OK, I have completely finished the history lesson now and am going to try and help you understand how exciting this stuff is by throwing one or two ideas your way.
 Eastern healing methodology all works on the principle that the root of all our illness is disturbed energy patterns held within the body's energy field.
 Negative emotions such as hate and anger generate DOR or negative energy which will remain long after the emotions have passed (the word emotion means Energy in MOTION). Have you ever been into a house where people are rowing all of the time and felt the negative, heavy energy? Without clearing this energy the scene is set for a nasty vicious circle.
 Negative energy disturbs and corrupts positive energy like a staggering drunk walking down a busy sidewalk would affect the harmonious flow of people.

I hope this has promoted some thought on some of the benefits of having our energy balancers in your life. Combine this with the fact that the energy fields generated by all this moving balanced energy harmonize and remove the stressing components from EMF and geopathic stress radiation (see more in our solutions pages/videos), and you will see that these devices are very useful, if not vital, to have around!
[Yowbarb Note: Article over. At this link it tells how to get the The p.e.bal (Pyramid Energy Balancer)
- and -
the The Nu-Me Pendant 
It describes what they do...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2013, 09:14:27 AM »
An illustration of The p.e.bal (Pyramid Energy Balancer.)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2013, 09:25:17 AM »

What kind of orgonite units do you recommend from there? Is it the type with the particles in it, crystals etc.  Can you post a photo of one of those types...
- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2013, 09:28:47 AM »

Belated Reply:
Jim, would you like the title changed to Non - violent protection of persons and properties" ?
I can do that...

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2013, 07:02:48 PM »
Belated Reply:
Jim, would you like the title changed to Non - violent protection of persons and properties" ?
I can do that...

Yes, sound good.

Yes, as far as I can tell.  I am quite healthy, so can't say that having those items cured any condition.  Some people can feel the energy coming off of the items.  The supplier reports many favorable testimonials.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2013, 11:36:04 AM »
Belated Reply:
I can do that...

Yes, sound good.

Yes, as far as I can tell.  I am quite healthy, so can't say that having those items cured any condition.  Some people can feel the energy coming off of the items.  The supplier reports many favorable testimonials.

Jim, great, I will change the Topic name asap.
It's good to know you are really healthy.
I feel it's worth a try to use these type of devices ... I'm going to give that a go.
BTw do you like the orgonite objects with the metal, semiprecious stones, crystals etc.?
I mean like the holy hand grenades etc.
All The Best,
Barb T. 
Image from warrior Matrix site/Orgone crystals  http://www.warriormatrix.com/about10242.html&sid=935e15490e3d984fd2143b6370e7fd44

« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 11:37:55 AM by Yowbarb »

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2013, 08:01:53 PM »
do you like the orgonite objects with the metal, semiprecious stones, crystals etc.?

Yes, they are necessary.

Simple layers or mixtures of metal and organic material make an orgon accumulator.  But the orgon frequencies might not be beneficial without a crystal or something equivalent.  I made some out of alternating sheets of paper and aluminum foil, then printed words, pictures, and images on the papers -- all having positive connotations, of course.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!