Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Hollow Bones  (Read 1725 times)

chaunska

Hollow Bones
« on: September 15, 2011, 06:45:34 PM »
I want to address Faith as it pertains to healing and what it means to be a Hollow Bone.   First, why are humans their own worst enemies when it comes to healing themselves and others?   Well, humans don't like to set expectations too high for fear of a let down.   This is damaging to faith both as healer and patient.  The very first lesson of Being a Hollow Bone?   The person or animal to be healed must ask to be healed...
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 07:00:36 PM by chaunska »

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • n/a
Re: Hollow Bones
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 04:21:30 AM »
Yes Thank You - I had not heard of Hollow Bone before, but I believe faith is important.
Sunny
Never Give UP! EVER

KarenL.

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 04:05:56 PM »
This is a belief that I can hold on to!  Thank You Chaunska.  I have never heard of Hollow Bones before...but I try to live by it, it would seem.  I don't like to be so pushy.  I tried it when I first started Reiki.  Or anything else I found of interest...gotta save the world in spite of themselves!  well...hollow bones is the way I work now..it is better.

Love Always! =o)

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 04:50:38 PM »
I vaguely remember hearing about hollow bones a while back, but I can't remember anything about it.  Can you tell us more Chanuska?  Thanks.

throwback1952

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 06:02:38 PM »
I met my Grandson for the first time last November he was only 2 weeks old and very small. My Daughter handed him to me for the first time and I held him close and placed my hand on his chest and felt something not right? Like holding a frightened bird in your hand. I said his heart is beating too fast? She explained to me that he was born with 2 holes in his heart chambers. She asked how did you know? I said I could feel it.
I believe he was reaching out to me he needed help.
I held him close to my heart, thought of all the most comforting, happiest moments in my life I did not try to heal him(don't believe it works like that) I wanted to become the hollow bone make a path between him and what he needed.
I was only there for 3 weeks. I spent as much time as I could with him, talking, singing songs, feeding him looking into his eyes, thinking of my family and ancestors that have gone before me. I was sure he would get better. He did.
I returned home and got a call after his next Doctors appointment and the Doctor was surprised said he didn't understand said the only way to explain it was the first set of test must have been wrong. These holes can close up by them selves but that takes months.
He was scheduled for a procedure and now they are waiting to see what kind of progress he will make.
I remembered chaunska talked about this last year, becoming the hollow bone like a straw.
That vision helped me see the path and make the connection for him.
This was a very important step for me.
Thank you.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 06:06:32 PM by throwback1952 »
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 06:54:42 PM »
Beautiful story, throwback1952, thanks for telling us.

I did not try to heal him(don't believe it works like that)

Ah well, evidently it did!  (Or, how have I misunderstood?)

throwback1952

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2012, 09:28:52 PM »
I wanted him to be healed. I don't think it came from me it came through me, the hollow bone.
Like if you prayed to god for a healing. God does the healing you only prayed or asked for it.
You become the hollow bone.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2012, 07:50:06 AM »
I wanted him to be healed. I don't think it came from me it came through me, the hollow bone.
Like if you prayed to god for a healing. God does the healing you only prayed or asked for it.
You become the hollow bone.

Yes, that's how the Quantum Touch material say it works.  The real healer is the client himself, or more specifically, his body, which has the intelligence to make use of the energy that the practitioner is directing to it.

chaunska

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2012, 11:52:56 AM »
I am so glad some of you are reading about this.    Throwback, you are right on the money with how a hollow bone works.   It does not come from us, but through us.   Your grandson is a perfect example.   You asked in your own way for him to be healed...wanting is is like asking.    Your grandson is much too small to have had conscious faith, but there was an unspoken asking from him.   You were the pathway.    Your Grandson's spirit had the faith and so did you.   It is not the patient or the practitioner that does the healing.    Having faith means that you know that there is a Spirit World and Creator and that they can do whatever they want, things we call miracles.   The flip side of this is knowing that Creator and the Spirits will also do what is best, even if it is not what we want.    Sometimes this can sap the faith in people...because if they don't get what they are praying for, the say, "well that didn't work...I'll never fall for that again"    This is when we are expected to know that just because things didn't work out the way you "faithfully" wanted them too, you are to accept what the Spirits have decided or done.   If you can understand this, you are there as a Hollow Bone.    The reason we say that the person has to asked to be healed, is because they must humble themselves in order to open up to receive the power of Healing through you and themselves.   They cannot open to this unless they ask.   This is their part of the healing, they do not have to do anything further.    By asking, they not only humble themselves, they also are professing their faith that they can be healed...otherwise, why ask.    This is how it works.    Just like when you were a kid, and you really wanted that bb gun for Christmas, and you didn't get it.   Well, just because you didn't get it doesn't mean your parents do not exist.   You can see with your own eyes that they exist....they just made a decision that was best....(Santa would be religion in this case, Your Parents would be Spirituality)   So, the Spirits and Creator are like our parents....they are real, and they make decisions according to what is best, and they love us.     

Also,  never give up hope on anything....hope feeds faith.   Dispair and thinking the worst is having faith in dispair and the worst possibilities.      I know that humans are afraid of failure and disappointments, and sometimes humans think the worst so that they are "prepared" and "relieved" when the worst doesn't happen, but this does not help, and it closes you up...it closes up the the Hollow Bone.    This comes to play often when a relative is sick and doctors are saying things like, "if he does make it, he'll be on a ventilator for the rest of his life"...and such.    Do not give what the doctors say faith....give miracles faith.   
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 11:56:31 AM by chaunska »

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2012, 12:36:30 PM »
Chaunska, that is beautiful, thank you.  JKB
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • n/a
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2012, 02:40:18 PM »
Very Beautiful and I it helped me to understand some things much more clearly.
Thank You,
Sunny
Never Give UP! EVER

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!