Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Who/What am I becoming?  (Read 9411 times)

msinglady

• WE WANT TO LIVE !!
Who/What am I becoming?
« on: November 01, 2011, 07:17:10 PM »
I have had all sorts of crazy dreams, but this is NO dream, not a night time dram or a daydream.  I can shut my eyes and still see everything around me, but only in the time right before I fall asleep/  I know I am not asleep, because the first couple of times I experienced it, it scared me and I bolted up.  My dreams are so silly sometimes and this was NOT silly, nor a dream.  My intuition is keener now too.   The core of who I am has changed too.  I am more loving, responsible and think a lot more of myself than I ever have.  Just wanted to share this with you guys. 
Mind is the builder....So what are you building?

throwback1952

Re: Who/What am I becoming?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 07:30:55 PM »
Thank you for sharing. I experience the same just before sleeping very vivid dream state. All so just before fully waking up. Hard work, aerobic exercise and making love all can take me to a dream state. I try to stay and drink it all in as long as I can it is wonderful.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 08:52:04 PM »
Welcome, Msinglady, I think you have found the right place. I think we can help you answer that question and, not to be wierd or flaky, but why don't you tell us a little more about yourself?  JKB
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

bk

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 09:16:19 PM »
Mary, welcome back I hope you have completed some of your tasks from last year. Also you might ask about people in your area since it has been awhile since you asked.

Bob

johnnie83

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 02:57:32 PM »
hi the best way i can describe what you have been experiencing is on a brain wave scale and the point you are reaching is between alpha and theta the good waves i like being in , have you ever considered hypnosis , i can email you some of my own sessions to bring you to a dream state and experience this more often , people think hypnosis is a weird or scary thing but the true fact is we all do it daily but don't even know we are in it .................... daydream , driving , watching tv and getting tunnel vision , staring through something , all are states of alpha hypnosis , i have been out of my body looking down at myself in the state that you describe , its cool by the way , self hypnosis can be downloaded from freehypnosis.com  and the basic starting scripts are good enough to get you introduced to the subject . if you are lucky you may be the 1/25 that is what us hypnotists call a somnambulis ,translated in english it means sleepwalker but it does not mean you will be walking about in dream state but a term we use 2 describe a natural hypnotee , i look forward to hearing how you get on and will make a post available for other users to try hypnosis free of charge from a link once i figure out how to use this site better lol all the best .

born of this world to experience life as a mortal .

sineck

• Trusted Member
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 09:39:24 PM »
your heart sends more information to your brain, than your brain does to your entire body. you are an electrical force living in an electrical life and universe.  when we have perturbations in this womb we call a universe, they in turn change our energy waves so to speak. what i gather is that you are experiencing something beautiful. it may be difficult to understand but be at one with what you are living. do not be apart from it. for it is your teacher. PEACE SINECK
Life is the element of disoriented illusions. A character of self- being with a mind of self awareness. Grievance combined with happiness in a fortitude of harmony and socio communicative disagreements of proffered existence. SINECK,

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2012, 05:05:00 PM »
I have had all sorts of crazy dreams, but this is NO dream, not a night time dream or a daydream.  I can shut my eyes and still see everything around me, but only in the time right before I fall asleep/  I know I am not asleep, because the first couple of times I experienced it, it scared me and I bolted up.  My dreams are so silly sometimes and this was NOT silly, nor a dream.  My intuition is keener now too.   The core of who I am has changed too.  I am more loving, responsible and think a lot more of myself than I ever have.  Just wanted to share this with you guys.
Hello msinglady thanks for sharing this with us. Trust yourself and your abilities...
Sounds good to me,
Yowbarb

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2012, 05:37:36 PM »
Johnnie, do you have any self hypnosis tips for getting to sleep quickly and all night?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2012, 09:17:38 AM »
I have had all sorts of crazy dreams, but this is NO dream, not a night time dram or a daydream.  I can shut my eyes and still see everything around me, but only in the time right before I fall asleep/  I know I am not asleep, because the first couple of times I experienced it, it scared me and I bolted up.  My dreams are so silly sometimes and this was NOT silly, nor a dream.  My intuition is keener now too.   The core of who I am has changed too.  I am more loving, responsible and think a lot more of myself than I ever have.  Just wanted to share this with you guys.

Yes, welcome back!
Barb Townsend
Admin

BuddhaKitty

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2012, 01:49:33 PM »
*begin nonsensical babble*

I'm not quite sure who or what I am becoming.  I feel stuck between the present and the future.  I sit at my desk at work, a dead-end job since employment is scarce, doing the same mundane tasks every day, grumbling "Good Morning" back at whoever says it to me (while secretly wishing for them to Please Leave Me Alone), as I sit here and wait... tick, tock, tick, tock... for 5 o'clock, for the financial system to collapse, for a nuclear attack, for the next "big one"… for a solid reason to bug out. I am stuck here.  Punching in at 8am and punching out at 5pm, five f*&king days a week, and doing robotic tasks all day so that SOMEONE ELSE CAN GET RICHER.  But in the future, if I survive, I will be free again.  My daughter and I will both be free, she won't be "trapped in" like her mother.  From what I know and can remember, I've always been an outcast, and there are far more things I dislike than like.  What I LOVE - is being in nature.  Living in harmony with it.  Thriving.  I feel as though it’s what I’m meant to do, but I'm still stuck.  Tick, tock, tick, tock... Who am I, in the present world?  Your guess is as good as mine.

The other day I dreamed that I woke up and went outside.  For as far as I could see, the ground was covered in about a foot of water.  Neighbors ran outside their homes, perplexed, asking what was happening, the news was on in every home and radio, water was flooding our region and somehow I knew the pole shift was beginning and had something to do with the flooding.  But while my neighbors panicked, I rejoiced, jumping five feet high, springing my arms into the air, and I yelled "Halleluiah!"  I landed with a splash, then ran back upstairs and into my apartment with my feet and ankles soaked.  I picked up the phone, called my ex-husband and said, “Bring the truck, it’s time to go.” 

That’s when I woke up.  I knew nothing happened but I went to the window and looked outside anyway.  I felt disappointed.

I’ve been invited out by my friends time and time again, and I just haven’t been feelin’ it.  The invites are becoming less frequent.  My friends used to come to me seeking all kinds of advice on men, fashion, stupid, trivial things.  The last few times, I sat there quietly while they yammered in my ear and I grumbled a response here and there, mostly with a blank stare at nothing in particular.   Needless to say, my social circle is decreasing, except for a couple who I choose to communicate with and who I feel can understand me.  I’m o.k. with that.  My mind is constantly going - it doesn't stop, except when I am with my daughter - yet when those thoughts get interrupted, I become vexed and visibly agitated.  I’ve been floating around in a blend of bliss and “WTF, is that person staring at me?!” and constantly looking over my shoulder.  With the exception of sitting at my desk at this joke-of-a-heathcare-organization, I’m a happy, borderline paranoid-schizophrenic.  Maybe this has something to do with the transition from this world to the next.  Maybe I’ve truly lost my mind.

For those of you thinking that I just want to escape from my job, well, you are half-correct.  I want to get the bloody hell out of here.  But more so, I know I was meant to do more in life than this, and I’m ready.  Bring it, and bring it SOON

*end nonsensical babble*

bittersweetorchards

• Trusted Member
    • evescidery
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2012, 02:32:18 PM »
*beginning more babble*

I was at that point for awhile, maybe several years but I don't really remember, back in the 20th century ... Worked on patience and re-examined various issues ... Musts decided in favor of personal sanity cause still here, not institutionalized ... Read Marshalls books and they rang bells/truth ... Waiting has helped prepare me for 2013 and 2014 as well as the Aftertimes ... Challenging to the most as I don't have $ for underground ... Working on surface vaults ... Patience .... PX events are months away instead of years away ... Everything will happen too fast

family times41607

• none
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2012, 05:16:57 PM »
Buddakitty
   It seems we are traveling the same path.  The prepping, the waiting, the unanswered questions, and alittle scared of the answers.  There seems to be unrest amoungest us all, I have seen the questions in this group more this year, than last.  Is it time to go?  Sometimes I hope that we will not need any of our gear, or supplies.  I hope for human kind, that all my efforts, my clans efforts, people on this site, that we are all wrong.  That life will continue on and we will not need any of these skills.  But I know that we are not wrong.
  I have kids,hence familytimes, 10,4,3 I have taught my 10 yr. old boy, all that I know. From fire starting, to firing weapons. Sometimes when I look at them, I wonder if I have done enough.  If I have gave my family the best start so to speak.  I look at it as a new start.  Because we will all be starting over, if the shtf.  I guess as far as jobs go, I look at it as a way to finance my prepping.  So that makes the long day's shorter.  I do not know what your personal situation is as far as your gear goes.  I have stated before on this site that I sort of have withdrawn from society.  I think that it is normal to get closer to your family in times of trouble.  Friends that are on your path will get closer to you too.  I found that my list of people that I would help, and the ones I would have to cut loose.  I have already cut them loose, and didn't need to try.  I did it without thinking.  Maybe you are doing the same thing and not even realizing it.  Anyway back to your gear, upgrade.  If you have what you need then, upgrade, it gives me something to forward to, keeps me centered.  I'm glad that there are others with the same feelings, I think we are close to getting what we may not want.  Good luck to all.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2012, 08:18:45 PM »
Hello all.  I was just reading over the last several posts and thought I would chime in.  What is happening to us?  I hate to go here, I really, really do, but the comparison is just too perfect not to.  We are in the Matrix guys, except we are awake and are walking around with the knowledge that what we see is not real.  That everyone around us is still asleep and we are awake.  Once you know what we all know, you can't ever go back to sleep even if you want to.  It makes going to work mundane.  It makes buying Valentines's Day flowers for your wife seem like a waste.  (It's not a waste to spend a few dollars to make someone you love happy)  But it is a waste because you know that this time next year, or the year after, it really won't matter.  It makes everything we spend money on that isn't directly survival related seem like a waste.  Like Buddakitty said, it makes going out seem pointless.  It makes a lot of things seem futile.  We don't watch the news the same way other people do.  We watch or read the news and are instantly filtering out the truth whereas other people accept it on face value.  it changes everything.  On top of all that, depending on where you are with whatever spiritual beliefs you have, that is a whole new enchilada.  I don't know how many times I have been in the grocery store, or the mall, or just driving around and I literally feel like I'm moving and seeing the world in slow motion.  Of course, I'm not, but I think that is the sensation you get when you see the world the way it really is and not how most people think it is.  I don't know if that makes any sense, and sorry for the Matrix reference, but that is what I think...  Peace.  JKB
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

family times41607

• none
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2012, 06:02:25 PM »
well said gotta check out doomsday preppers

BuddhaKitty

• Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2012, 06:19:26 PM »
It does feel a lot like a Matrix.  The most torturous part of it is being aware of it, while everyone else is still asleep.  And it's not like you won't get ridiculed if you talk about it with people who don't understand.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!