Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: A distraction or a valid worry?  (Read 4671 times)

Montanabarb

• Members
  • Prolific Member
A distraction or a valid worry?
« on: November 08, 2011, 12:05:59 AM »
There are so many things going on all at once, it's hard to figure out what is real and what is hype generated to create paralyzing fear and control us "sheeple." 

I made a list today of all the apparent crises facing us right now: 

A huge (record setting?) sunspot coming around the sun, where it will face us and could throw a CME.

A volcano and hundreds of earthquakes that could create a land slide in the Canary Islands, which could in turn cause a tsunami  on our east coast.

Historic earthquakes and tornadoes in Oklahoma. My son is in Wichita and my grandson at the U of OK at Stillwater.

Israel threatening to attack Iran, leading to WWIII, probably nuclear.

Tommorow, an asteroid passing a record setting distance between us and the sun (or lack of distance) possibly hitting the moon.

FEMA conducting a nation-wide "test" of emergency broadcasting on Wednesday, and as a result taking over all communications in the US, however briefly. Could lead to permanent federal control and regulation of the airwaves, and/or initiate the Internet "Kill Switch" that's been discussed for months.

Imminent melt-down of the European economy, almost simultaneously throwing our own system into chaos.

A bill in the House of Rep. that would take all of our public lands and give them to the Dept of Homeland Security.

Oh my goodness, so many things to worry about and so little time!  The only good thing about all this is that we will probably know by the end of the week how many are real and how many are just there to scare us. Next week we may have a whole new group of worries.

And all the MSM can talk about on TV is a Pennsylvania college sex scandal (and another one starring Herman Cain) and Michael Jackson's lawyer. Maybe those are the False Flags.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 02:04:37 PM by Montanabarb »

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
Re: A distraction or a valid worry?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 03:55:13 AM »
So true, So true!  I don't like to worry, and I'm starting too!  It's a big list right now!!!!!!!!!!!!

errrv

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 07:56:40 AM »
Don't worry! Everything is happening as it should. We need to worry about our own actions and how we react to everything going on around us. It's either too late, or getting close, to warn other humans & get them to prepare. All these changes are hitting the MSM now. If they can't see it coming, they will never prepare anyways.

Keep your head on tight & pay attention. Do not get wound up about it though. Use breathing exercises & meditation to keep your inner calm. This is growing more important by the day now. Don't be afraid of death. The only drawback to losing your life here is that you will miss a heck of a good show!

Since we passed November first, news stories & events have quadrupled. Expect it to remain like this for awhile. We have not even passed completely through the Elenin time for a few more days. The government is probably going to take everything from us, but if you look at ownership more in the way that God, our Creator, gives us what he wants us to have. Man cannot own the land, as it belongs to God already. Ownership is an illusion only. You are free to go anywhere you like. You might have to walk there due to restricted roads etc. But do not restrict your thinking.

If the only consequence is death, and you realize that death just ends your earth experience (which is a drop in the ocean of our lives) you find that the ropes that normally bind your existence as a law fearing citizen, are loosened & you are free of bondage.

Like Terrypat says... Get a chair & some popcorn; sit back & enjoy the show! There's no telling what we all had to do as spiritual entities to get a ticket to this time & place.
:)
Erv

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 08:39:13 AM »
Thanks Erv, excellent timely advise...Breathing deep and remaining calm.

Montanabarb

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 11:39:36 AM »
Don't worry! Everything is happening as it should. We need to worry about our own actions and how we react to everything going on around us. It's either too late, or getting close, to warn other humans & get them to prepare. All these changes are hitting the MSM now. If they can't see it coming, they will never prepare anyways.

Keep your head on tight & pay attention. Do not get wound up about it though. Use breathing exercises & meditation to keep your inner calm. This is growing more important by the day now. Don't be afraid of death. The only drawback to losing your life here is that you will miss a heck of a good show!

Since we passed November first, news stories & events have quadrupled. Expect it to remain like this for awhile. We have not even passed completely through the Elenin time for a few more days. The government is probably going to take everything from us, but if you look at ownership more in the way that God, our Creator, gives us what he wants us to have. Man cannot own the land, as it belongs to God already. Ownership is an illusion only. You are free to go anywhere you like. You might have to walk there due to restricted roads etc. But do not restrict your thinking.

If the only consequence is death, and you realize that death just ends your earth experience (which is a drop in the ocean of our lives) you find that the ropes that normally bind your existence as a law fearing citizen, are loosened & you are free of bondage.

Like Terrypat says... Get a chair & some popcorn; sit back & enjoy the show! There's no telling what we all had to do as spiritual entities to get a ticket to this time & place.
:)
Erv

Thanks Erv. You are so eloquent. I'm trying to adopt more serenity about all this.  I forgot to mention--it doesn't help that I'm trying to kick the sleeping pills (generic Ambien) and I only sleep a couple hours at a time.  The Ambien was starting to make my brain feel like Swiss cheese (I won't go into detail, but it was terrifying.) I have to do a top to bottom house search for my Melatonin. No luck so far.

Willsorr75

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2011, 11:48:29 AM »
Quote from: errrv link=topic=3405.msg48097#msg48097 date=1320767800[/quote

Perfectly said Erv. It's all about working smarter, not harder!
Stay informed, information is our first line of defense!
-Will

davemaskey

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2011, 05:28:23 PM »
Get a chair & some popcorn; sit back & enjoy the show!

[/quote]
Hi everyone . Just siting back is not an option I'm only 37 that meens ive got at least another 30 years left and i fully intend to collect, were as most of my Friends plan on having what seems like a BBQ or small picnic at the end. So i try and look at it not as the end but a new beginning.

errrv

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2011, 07:02:01 PM »
Hi Dave, welcome to the town hall! That grab a chair & popcorn is a figurative term. Read all my posts and you'll see I've been very busy, as have all the members here. Enjoy the site, hope you find what you are looking for!
Cheers,
Erv

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2011, 08:28:27 AM »
Montanabarb, well we can cross the asteroid 2005 YU55 off the worry list. Flew by many thousands of miles away. Some wonderful images...
amateur images: from Thomas J Balonek of Hamilton, NY:
http://spaceweather.com/submissions/large_image_popup.php?image_name=Thomas-J-Balonek-70685-2005YU55-R-5sec-4-233458_1320797751.jpg

from Mike Renzi of Lakeville, Massachusetts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge936iuF4mg

from Chris Cook of Cape Cod, Massachusetts:
http://spaceweather.com/submissions/large_image_popup.php?image_name=Chris-Cook-2005_YU55-ChrisCook_1320810442.jpg

from Steve Riegel of Albuquerque, NM
http://spaceweather.com/submissions/large_image_popup.php?image_name=Steve-Riegel-YU55-8-Nov-2011-1929-1935-MDT_1320811416.jpg

- Barb T.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2011, 08:31:56 AM »

Thanks Erv. You are so eloquent. I'm trying to adopt more serenity about all this.  I forgot to mention--it doesn't help that I'm trying to kick the sleeping pills (generic Ambien) and I only sleep a couple hours at a time.  The Ambien was starting to make my brain feel like Swiss cheese (I won't go into detail, but it was terrifying.) I have to do a top to bottom house search for my Melatonin. No luck so far.

Valerian root capsules help me.
It is supposedly very good for some blood types some not so much. I'm O+ and it is ve;ry good for me...
(Just a theory I happen to believe n Eat Right For Your Type.) Forgive the digression.
Yes it is all enough to fray the nerves...
At the moment I feel calm...
Barb T.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!