Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: African Meeting Place  (Read 4951 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
African Meeting Place
« on: November 17, 2009, 11:30:43 AM »
Hello,
this new Topic is an African Meeting Place.
Whether you are still living in Africa or not,
you can share your ideas about future survival for Africa here.
Please use this place to post your ideas about future survival plans, what you learn about safe zones and
survival information for the future with other Members.

Have a Good Day,

Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: African Meeting Place
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 11:40:41 AM »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 11:07:21 PM »
Any African Members here?

- Yowbarb

Anubis

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 06:24:40 AM »
hey im from south africa !

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2010, 06:27:08 AM »
hey im from south africa !

Hello and welcome to Anubis. I hope you find other Members here in the meeting place.
Also hoping you will find a lot of valuable survival info here.
All The Best,
Yowbarb

Lori

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2010, 01:36:59 PM »
Welcome Anubis.  How are you?  Look forward to hearing from yah.

Lori :D

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2010, 04:43:36 AM »
Hey Anubus and glad to see someone from such a solid part of our planet. Looking forward to your posts and observations{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2011, 01:06:20 AM »
Welcome to new Member, Einstein.  ;)
See you all tomorrow,
Barbara Lou Townsend

nigelblondon

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2012, 10:12:26 AM »
Hi to all I am in Africa Morocco. I am setting up a survival camp on Toubkal Mountain here. Any one who is interested in joining please contact me.

nigelblondon

NASC North Africa Survival Camp
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2012, 04:33:18 PM »
Here is a link to my site for the NASC

http://nibiruinfo.weebly.com/nasc.html

Were are the people in Africa? This is the chance for Africa not to be left behind. After all that is why I have set up the NASC.

SocratesR

Atlas mountains Morocco
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2014, 05:28:44 AM »
Morocco, home of the oldest artwork ever found [in a cave; some 80,000 years old], the oldest statue, and probably the oldest language and script in the world.
What does that tell you? Homo sapiens sapiens originated in Africa? Well, that's one way to translate the data...
Or is Morocco where survivors of the previous cataclysm made it?!

Developing countries like Morocco have many more opportunities than so-called developed countries; foods are generally better quality [since farmers can't even afford pesticides, GMO seeds, and fertilizer even if they wished to], soils not yet depleted like intensive agriculture has done in Europe and the U.S.A. So the foods you buy for storage are genetically stronger, more mineral-rich, keep longer, and sprout better. [Morocco in particular is full of strains of corn that date back centuries, so that's high quality stuff.] They are also much much cheaper!

The poor people in the Atlas mountains are left largely to themselves since poor people aren't interesting to government. Not only that, the people living in the Atlas are generally Berber [Imazighen] and the Arabic Moroccan govt has waged a war for centuries against Berber rights. There are a number of real advantages that stem from that:
- the people living in the mountains distrust government officials (and don't tend to blab on others to them)
- many crafts and knowledge are maintained to this day (that are only hobbies in richer areas of the world)
- the Atlas has many abandoned areas that can be used by someone seeking to be off-grid

Ultimately, i think caves are the only real option for surviving a real EOTWAWKI scenario. That's where previous survivors made it (according to ancient accounts) and that's where you know you're safe. If the planet's atmosphere gets out of sync with the rest of the planet, we're talking 1000kph winds; the strongest tornado is only 250kph! Imagine the destructive force of a 500kph wind swinging around entire trees like battering rams...
Inside caves that have survived perhaps thousands of previous cataclysms, there is also air; how much air could there be in the bunker you build? The cave is free and time-tested. At least ancient caves in ancient mountain ranges can be trusted. That's not like the Alps that popped up just 12,000 years ago.

So the Atlas mountains have good caves, it's a good area with good people, with the history to suggest it is the place to be.
When i go there [this month: July 2014] i will keep a low profile. I'll tell you this: i will be actively avoiding contact. I do not wish to be questioned and i do not wish to be recognized by the locals.
I've hiked and climbed [without ropes] in mountains before and if you don't want people getting to where you've gone [i.e. once you've found a good spot], a small pickaxe does wonders to chip away footholds others might use to follow you.
Yeah, i've given this some thought...

The caves where the 80,000 year old artifacts were found were only at 700m altitude. They were only about 100km from the coast but we're talking the Mediterranean, i.e. it's not very deep and what tsunamis move north-south? [It's the Earth's spinning that's going to cause water to spill and that goes west-east.]
You will only find the caves on-sight; Morocco is not the kind of country that's very online, and what you can find is in French. No, you go there and you find your own. You can ask the locals, but in my experience locals don't tend to stray to the really interesting places, even when they're not very far from where they live. Goat herders, on the other hand, do tend to get around. Ifran is the local word for "caves", if you choose to ask around.

I will be there. I'll be buying animals locally, except for my dogs and rabbits. Contact me through my board [below].
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 05:44:23 AM by SocratesR »

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: NASC North Africa Survival Camp
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2014, 06:47:00 AM »
Here is a link to my site for the NASC

http://nibiruinfo.weebly.com/nasc.html

Bad link.  Error message:
404 - Page Not Found
Sorry, the page you are looking for does not exist

Not nibiruinfo.weekly.com either:
Server not found
Firefox can't find the server at nibiruinfo.weekly.com.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Atlas mountains Morocco
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2014, 11:15:42 PM »
Morocco, home of the oldest artwork ever found [in a cave; some 80,000 years old], the oldest statue, and probably the oldest language and script in the world.
What does that tell you? Homo sapiens sapiens originated in Africa? Well, that's one way to translate the data...
Or is Morocco where survivors of the previous cataclysm made it?!

Developing countries like Morocco have many more opportunities than so-called developed countries; foods are generally better quality [since farmers can't even afford pesticides, GMO seeds, and fertilizer even if they wished to], soils not yet depleted like intensive agriculture has done in Europe and the U.S.A. So the foods you buy for storage are genetically stronger, more mineral-rich, keep longer, and sprout better. [Morocco in particular is full of strains of corn that date back centuries, so that's high quality stuff.] They are also much much cheaper!

The poor people in the Atlas mountains are left largely to themselves since poor people aren't interesting to government. Not only that, the people living in the Atlas are generally Berber [Imazighen] and the Arabic Moroccan govt has waged a war for centuries against Berber rights. There are a number of real advantages that stem from that:
- the people living in the mountains distrust government officials (and don't tend to blab on others to them)
- many crafts and knowledge are maintained to this day (that are only hobbies in richer areas of the world)
- the Atlas has many abandoned areas that can be used by someone seeking to be off-grid

Ultimately, i think caves are the only real option for surviving a real EOTWAWKI scenario. That's where previous survivors made it (according to ancient accounts) and that's where you know you're safe. If the planet's atmosphere gets out of sync with the rest of the planet, we're talking 1000kph winds; the strongest tornado is only 250kph! Imagine the destructive force of a 500kph wind swinging around entire trees like battering rams...
Inside caves that have survived perhaps thousands of previous cataclysms, there is also air; how much air could there be in the bunker you build? The cave is free and time-tested. At least ancient caves in ancient mountain ranges can be trusted. That's not like the Alps that popped up just 12,000 years ago.

So the Atlas mountains have good caves, it's a good area with good people, with the history to suggest it is the place to be.
When i go there [this month: July 2014] i will keep a low profile. I'll tell you this: i will be actively avoiding contact. I do not wish to be questioned and i do not wish to be recognized by the locals.
I've hiked and climbed [without ropes] in mountains before and if you don't want people getting to where you've gone [i.e. once you've found a good spot], a small pickaxe does wonders to chip away footholds others might use to follow you.

The caves where the 80,000 year old artifacts were found were only at 700m altitude. They were only about 100km from the coast but we're talking the Mediterranean, i.e. it's not very deep and what tsunamis move north-south? [It's the Earth's spinning that's going to cause water to spill and that goes west-east.]
You will only find the caves on-sight; Morocco is not the kind of country that's very online, and what you can find is in French. No, you go there and you find your own. You can ask the locals, but in my experience locals don't tend to stray to the really interesting places, even when they're not very far from where they live. Goat herders, on the other hand, do tend to get around. Ifran is the local word for "caves", if you choose to ask around.

I will be there. I'll be buying animals locally, except for my dogs and rabbits. Contact me through my board [below].
Socrates, this is an interesting post.
Thanks for sharing your survival ideas here on the Town Hall.
- Barb Townsend

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Atlas mountains Morocco
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2014, 06:47:02 AM »

Well, can you update us on your July visit?   

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!