Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: "Flashes" - asleep or awake, which could be clairvoyance, clairaudience, etc.  (Read 47010 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Warning the first two posts are disturbing with graphic details kept to a minimum but they are there. Skip on down and post your own story if you prefer. Hi All: This Topic is for Members to post their experiences in what seems to be clairvoyance.
I think we used to have a Topic on Clairvoyance and Clairaudio but not seeing it.
I do not claim to be a fully functioning "psychic" who could hang up a shingle and find missing people and so on (I really admire people who are so consistent and can do this regularly.) For about the past thirty years, I have occasionally had what I consider to be clairvoyance. Along with a few other types of paranormal experiences...

The clairvoyance (and clairaudio) is not something I could prove. I can be asleep or awake - more often awake in a very relaxed state. Not trying to do or see anything. I (never) reach out to these experiences...someone reaches out to me...

I had a number of different types of dreams, sights, foresights, etc. which are pretty much posted here... at least the main categories.

I really was not aware of having any "clairvoyance" until around 1982 when my kids and I were "in the orbit" apparently of the Green River Killer. I didn't think about that then...we were living in the woods in a trailer without electricity and were not following the news.

What happened in 1981 was my toddler son had an experience and we figured out he had a clairvoyant experience, right at that time. He was sensitive and bright and could talk pretty well for a boy... One of my daughters was good at understanding exactly what the younger kids were saying so she literally interpreted. I heard enough to know, and saw how freaked out he was when he started babbling about it...that what my daughter was saying was the real deal.  He had "seen" a killing. It's pretty bad you wouldn't even want to know...the fact is he was too young to have made up something like that and even my nine-year-old daughter - bright as she was - would not have known enough about anatomy to make that up!
I am talking blood spurting from a carotid artery up into the air. Forgive it -apologize - this is disturbing, but then clairvoyance can be - disturbing if you are inadvertently receiving the signal, the pictures of someone desperately needing help.
We calmed my son down. I don't know how I did it, soul to soul communication but I let him know he can tune that out and to calm down.
(He is to this day clairvoyant and with clairaudio and he manages to block it out, part of the time. I told him yes best to block it out...) So that was my first direct experience with someone in the family having clairvoyance.

Realize - the region where we were in was very sparsely populated. The air was clean and in general so were the vibrations. "God's Country." We weren't exactly in the murder capital of the world. It was so pristine. I feel that made it more possible for someone to send a "signal."

Many years later I came to he conclusion it was victims of the Green River Killer we were tuning in to.
My son, one, then next year I feel I tuned onto one.

Well that's enough for one post...
Will  tell about the victim I "saw" next post.
Pretty awful stuff at times...
Anyone have some tales to tell?
- Yowbarb
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 11:31:18 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Well I may as well post this...and then get to the experience I had yesterday which wasn't bad...

Back around 1982 when I was 38, alone with five kids, we had a little house on the outskirts of town. WA state. One peaceful night we were sitting around the TV. Out of absolutely nowhere I saw a beautiful young woman's face looking out to me.. She was young perhaps 17. Long curly dark hair. She looked out into space as if she wanted someone to see her in her last moments alive. I swear she "saw" me as I was "seeing" her. 
She was in a dark closet but there was a small light illuminating her face. A man's hand was around her neck. I have no explanation how but I know the man was about to kill her. In real time like it was about to happen. I got the feeling she was somewhere in the general region but at least several miles away. I immediately (silently) acknowledged her image in my mind and communicated with her. I do believe she heard me...
I told her basically, "You are a long ways from me, I don't know where you are. I don't think anyone is going to be able to help...he probably is about to kill you, but I want you to know something - he can not kill you.
You are an immortal spiritual being and this will be over quick and you will be free to leave."
I am not making it up - she got it.  Fade to black it was over.
Several months later when I was still in WA, I had a dream. A gentle "spirit"
was leading me down an overgrown path in the woods. It was not the same person in the clairvoyant flash. This being seemed like she had lived life longer; her physical presence was tall, dark blondish hair. She led me to a small wooden shed. Inside were surgical instruments. I acknowledged the spirit and she left. That was all in a dream and silent... not saying that was clairvoyant. That dream plus my son's experience and mine... started to add up to receiving communications from the victims of a serial killer.
It took me quite awhile to add it all up, I didn't think about it much it was a part of the data banks, is all. I eventually got out maps of WA state, looked in wikipedia and put it all together. The killer was all over the area but most of the time never got closer than 100 miles. We were in Clallam County and he was in King county supposedly a lot of the time...
Well only mentioning it because was trying to see if there could be any basis to what we "saw."
This is one of those deals where you don't know if you should post or not.
I don't get these everyday.
- Yowbarb

« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 11:59:37 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
What made me decide to start this Topic is a "waking flash" I had yesterday, followed by a news story today which seems like the same thing.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Witness-jumps-into-Willamette-to-help-drowning-man-141375733.html
Cyclist jumps in to the Willamette to rescue drowning man [Sunday afternoon ]

This is not gruesome.
Yesterday I was just relaxing and sitting at the computer. Nothing going on.
I suddenly had the visio, sensation of temperature, slight sounds and thoughts - of someone else. It was pretty clear. I couldn't see the man but it's like for a brief "flash" I saw through his eyes. He was in the water. I "saw" sparkling bluish-greenish water and I was in it. I totally felt the coldness of the water. I could see out over an expanse of water...
Suddenly I had the sickening realization "I" was going to drown.
That was it. I felt very bad for the man so I apathetically mumbled a prayer for him...like, please someone help him.
I thought about him briefly a couple times...
Today I tuned into the noonish news and was about to turn it off. There was a news story with a video someone shot from their phone as a man went down twice under the water in the Willamette River, near Portland OR. The person with the phone wasn't just idly standing and filming there were two men standing right besides her talking loudly and quickly readying themselves to go in after him. One fellow went in and quickly dragged him to shore, only about thirty feet. Another man did CPR on him and revived him meanwhile 9-11 was already called and he was take off and he is apparently fine now.
Well, whether I "saw" him or not (if I did, I think I did) he was going to be rescued. I am so glad he was rescued.
I don't know if it had anything to do with anything but I love Portland. Was born not far from the river.
Well that's all for now... Enough is too much, probably.

Blessings,
Yowbarb

« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 11:51:51 AM by Yowbarb »

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • n/a
Wow - sounds like it was pretty intense, the prayer may have helped (they usually do)! Sure glad that the man was ok. As for the girls that is very sad but I was glad that you could give comfort.
The few I've had are not as clear and somewhat diffucult to understand, never have figured out the airplane one I had.
Thank You for sharing
Never Give UP! EVER

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
Barb how disturbing (the first ones) and how amazing, mainly the last one.  I guess we'll never know for sure, but I feel it was your prayer that brought help.  Thank heavens, either way, there has certainly been more than enough tragedy lately.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Wow - sounds like it was pretty intense, the prayer may have helped (they usually do)! Sure glad that the man was ok. As for the girls that is very sad but I was glad that you could give comfort.
The few I've had are not as clear and somewhat diffucult to understand, never have figured out the airplane one I had.
Thank You for sharing

Sunnybug, thanks for the reply...
Can you tell me again about the airplane vision? That was posted somewhere in this Board, not sure where.
All The Best,
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Barb how disturbing (the first ones) and how amazing, mainly the last one.  I guess we'll never know for sure, but I feel it was your prayer that brought help.  Thank heavens, either way, there has certainly been more than enough tragedy lately.

Enlightenme (how true) they were disturbing to read.
(Probably more than the vision flash experiences.) Except for the one my son had, they were all able to be tolerated.
That was way too much for my son... There is absolutely no doubt in my mind he is clairvoyant.
Regarding what I posted,  the main idea was to acknowledge the spirit, whether it be in real time, before her killing or in the case of the dream, with the different spirit, after.
RE The man in Oregon: Yes we can all be thankful the man made it. Like I said I could never prove it, that I "saw" him... (As far as I am concerned, I did see him...)
Thanks for the good thoughts and words,  :)
Blessings and Protections,
Yowbarb

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • n/a
Yes my flash only lasted a few seconds and was more of an impression than a vision but it was very clear. Like you it happened while I was awake and doing something unrelated.

Here it is again as I remember it: I am standing in my backyard and it is dusk, a large multi-prop airplain is coming in for a landing near by so is flying quite low. It has lights like head lights on a car. I remember that I was not scared but it was not really a good thing and I was not happy to see it. Oh I just remembered that it was coming from the north, not sure if that matters.
Just as a side - the only airport near me for plane's to come in that low is Luke Airforce base.

Still not sure what it meant but I'm sure that it was some kind of message.
I think I posted in one of the dreams because I wasn't sure where to do it. Glad you started this one.

Keep us posted and Thank You Barb for all you do!
Sunny
Never Give UP! EVER

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Yes my flash only lasted a few seconds and was more of an impression than a vision but it was very clear. Like you it happened while I was awake and doing something unrelated.

Here it is again as I remember it: I am standing in my backyard and it is dusk, a large multi-prop airplain is coming in for a landing near by so is flying quite low. It has lights like head lights on a car. I remember that I was not scared but it was not really a good thing and I was not happy to see it. Oh I just remembered that it was coming from the north, not sure if that matters.
Just as a side - the only airport near me for plane's to come in that low is Luke Airforce base.

Still not sure what it meant but I'm sure that it was some kind of message.
I think I posted in one of the dreams because I wasn't sure where to do it. Glad you started this one.

Keep us posted and Thank You Barb for all you do!
Sunny

Sunny thanks for posting your visio flash again. It is my subjective reaction, but I also feel it means something.
Glad if the posts here help anyone...
I feel the day may come when we have to rely on our spiritual abilites more and more... so it's good a lot of people seem to be developing them or discovering them...
Blessings,
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
As I was sitting at my computer working and drifting off to sleep (nap time) i heard the words go through my mind, "Something big," then I heard a gunshot. It sounded like a pistol... nearby.
- Yowbarb

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • n/a
As I was sitting at my computer working and drifting off to sleep (nap time) i heard the words go through my mind, "Something big," then I heard a gunshot. It sounded like a pistol... nearby.
- Yowbarb

Yikes! Bet that woke you up!  :o
Something like that makes you really wonder what that "Something big" is going to be. However, I get the feeling that we aren't going to be waiting a whole lot longer.
Sure seems like we are all getting...."the heads up notice" from our guides.

Thanks for posting Barb
Never Give UP! EVER

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
I don't get too many flashes.  What I do experience a lot, and it seems more often now, is a lot of "feeling" things.  For instance, when the intercom goes off at work, I already know if they're going to page me or not.  I can feel it.  I go outside and feel a need to look in a certain direction because I feel someone is there, and they are (or it could even be an animal).  I start walking to the door before someone knocks on it.  It's stuff like that. 

Even when I was a kid, I could pick up feelings of what happened in a house or area a long time ago.  Usually those feelings are associated with sadness, or a bad thing happened.

All my life I've been able to just drive by houses and get a flash of something that happened, but usually those flashes are mundane things like an adult son and his dad went into the buidling at twilight.  Really nothing exciting.  But those are rare flashes.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
- Yowbarb

Yikes! Bet that woke you up!  :o
Something like that makes you really wonder what that "Something big" is going to be. However, I get the feeling that we aren't going to be waiting a whole lot longer.
Sure seems like we are all getting...."the heads up notice" from our guides.

Thanks for posting Barb

Thanks for your feedback, always much apreciated.
In the evening after I found out we will have tornado warnings in a large area of florida including ours on saturday, I got this ominous heavy menacing feeling like an angry cloud... Pretty palpable the feeling I got from it.
I don't (analytically) really think we will be hit here. Last yr about this time a tornado passed with a mile north of us the sky actually was dark for a part of a minute. Before that trees tossing around, rain came in sideways at times and clouds and movement every which way; colors changing in the sky too... On the far west of me toward Gulf the sky suddenly went from light grey to turquoise...now I know the changing colors is a sign a tornado is  near. I could feel it's breath...wild!
Yowbarb
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 08:03:32 AM by Yowbarb »

Willsorr75

• Prolific Member
- Yowbarb

Yikes! That would have startled me immensely!
Stay informed, information is our first line of defense!
-Will

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
I don't get too many flashes.  What I do experience a lot, and it seems more often now, is a lot of "feeling" things.  For instance, when the intercom goes off at work, I already know if they're going to page me or not.  I can feel it.  I go outside and feel a need to look in a certain direction because I feel someone is there, and they are (or it could even be an animal).  I start walking to the door before someone knocks on it.  It's stuff like that. 

Even when I was a kid, I could pick up feelings of what happened in a house or area a long time ago.  Usually those feelings are associated with sadness, or a bad thing happened.

All my life I've been able to just drive by houses and get a flash of something that happened, but usually those flashes are mundane things like an adult son and his dad went into the buidling at twilight.  Really nothing exciting.  But those are rare flashes.

Steedy, I know exactly what you are talking about.  I was just describing this to my Mother last weekend.  I told her that more and more, I know what is going to happen right before it does happen.  I don't hear voices or see visions.  I know who is about to walk through the door and when.  I know when the phone is going to ring and who it is and what they want.  I know what people are going to say to me even before they start to talk.  It is crazy.  I can't tell you when this started but it must have developed over the last couple of months.  Glad I'm not the only one.  Hopefully this is happening to all of us.  Peace.  JKB
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!