Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: "Flashes" - asleep or awake, which could be clairvoyance, clairaudience, etc.  (Read 46990 times)

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
I don't know what people are going to say to me, or who is coming to the door, but sometimes I know when the phone will ring and who is calling, but not all the time.  You seem to have more intense experiences.

inselemel

Great little topic Barbs, i think i have told you most of the stuff i get, not that much and not as much detail as yours but i remember PM'ing you regarding the flash i got and it was a woman who had been drinking with her pal (i got the name karen but don't know if that was her pal's name or her name) and it was a pretty marina area with lights on the jetty etc and it was a warm evening think it was US or possibly Canada (i was thinking/feeling maybe Seattle - never been to Seattle but i dunno). Anyway this woman was had said goodbye to her friend and they went off in separate directions and this woman was so looking forward to going to Hawaii for vacation- i did get Hawaii a few times in the dream/flash but i think she was going to Hawaii maybe next day and it was a going on holiday drink with her pal. She is making her way and this guy comes out of a walkway near her which had a tree beside it carrying a big baseball bat and she looked at him and it was like he was saying  'look what we have here' and i knew then she was either going to raped or/and murdered. I did look up online to see if there were any murders in Seattle and Hawaii (just in case i got it wrong and she was in Hawaii) at the time but nothing.

I also told you of a case in the UK of a serial killer (he is Scottish - Peter Tobin) and one of his victims was a girl a couple of years older than me when she went missing not that far from where i was in Edinburgh she was in West Lothian about 30+ miles (i was at school as was she at the time of her disappearance) and it took years, decade before he was finally caught for another murder (a polish girl was killed in the church that he and she were both working at in Glasgow). Once he was caught and convicted of the Glasgow murder the police looked into his previous addresses (which he had a lot of) and as they were looking at this house in England i got a flash that he had put her in black plastic bag and put her under the floorboards in what i think was the living room area. The girl Vicky was found buried in the garden along with another of this evil mans victims Dinah. I don't know if i got it wrong or it was imagination rather than spirit giving me info but i think he placed her under the floorboards and then put her in the garden.

Its funny that you put this topic up as just the other night i got another flash with another woman who met this guy in a bar/pub - no idea as to country and then it cut to her desperately trying to lock the door but she couldn't lock it and then i woke up and i firmly told spirit if i can't help the person i don't want these flashes as it upsets me that someone is getting hurt or worse and i can't do anything - either i get more info place, faces etc or no deal. I would love to be able to help more but until i get the full works i have said no and they are better going to someone more psychic and stronger than me to deal with it.

Great work with telling the lady not to be frightened of 'body - death' as we are all immortal  and the help for the guy in the river. ;)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Great little topic Barbs, i think i have told you most of the stuff i get, not that much and not as much detail as yours but i remember PM'ing you regarding the flash i got and it was a woman who had been drinking with her pal (i got the name karen but don't know if that was her pal's name or her name) and it was a pretty marina area with lights on the jetty etc and it was a warm evening think it was US or possibly Canada (i was thinking/feeling maybe Seattle - never been to Seattle but i dunno). Anyway this woman was had said goodbye to her friend and they went off in separate directions and this woman was so looking forward to going to Hawaii for vacation- i did get Hawaii a few times in the dream/flash but i think she was going to Hawaii maybe next day and it was a going on holiday drink with her pal. She is making her way and this guy comes out of a walkway near her which had a tree beside it carrying a big baseball bat and she looked at him and it was like he was saying  'look what we have here' and i knew then she was either going to raped or/and murdered. I did look up online to see if there were any murders in Seattle and Hawaii (just in case i got it wrong and she was in Hawaii) at the time but nothing.

I also told you of a case in the UK of a serial killer (he is Scottish - Peter Tobin) and one of his victims was a girl a couple of years older than me when she went missing not that far from where i was in Edinburgh she was in West Lothian about 30+ miles (i was at school as was she at the time of her disappearance) and it took years, decade before he was finally caught for another murder (a polish girl was killed in the church that he and she were both working at in Glasgow). Once he was caught and convicted of the Glasgow murder the police looked into his previous addresses (which he had a lot of) and as they were looking at this house in England i got a flash that he had put her in black plastic bag and put her under the floorboards in what i think was the living room area. The girl Vicky was found buried in the garden along with another of this evil mans victims Dinah. I don't know if i got it wrong or it was imagination rather than spirit giving me info but i think he placed her under the floorboards and then put her in the garden.

Its funny that you put this topic up as just the other night i got another flash with another woman who met this guy in a bar/pub - no idea as to country and then it cut to her desperately trying to lock the door but she couldn't lock it and then i woke up and i firmly told spirit if i can't help the person i don't want these flashes as it upsets me that someone is getting hurt or worse and i can't do anything - either i get more info place, faces etc or no deal. I would love to be able to help more but until i get the full works i have said no and they are better going to someone more psychic and stronger than me to deal with it.

Great work with telling the lady not to be frightened of 'body - death' as we are all immortal  and the help for the guy in the river. ;)

Mel thank you so much for sharing these situations! Awareness.
I know it is not easy to deal with. Funny (not really, odd) you should mention another victim... Yesterday after the gun shot sound and the "danger," in my mind I suddenly saw I saw a young teenager with some blood on her nose she had been hit with something... I thought at the time they were not related occurrences.
I do know what you mean I do not have a way to help them either (I don't think) but they desperately are reaching out to someone to be aware of what is happening at the moment or what happened in the past. BTW I do believe having someone receive the communication at all is a form of help. Informing the person their body has died but they are immortal that helps too...
Believe me, I don't invite these perceptions either... They happen randomly out of the blue.
There is probably still a serial killer up in that Seattle area. Did you "get" a picture of the perpetrator's face or general look? I belong to a forum called strangeforum  strangeforums.us  I haven't been on there too much lately was on daily during the whole Maddie situation. There were such drastically different "takes" by psychics on what happened. There were a small core of us who believed she was alive...
BTW the UK killing you mentioned is that the same young woman whose body was found dumped on royal grounds?
Well I will post more soon...
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
PS In my mind, the pistol shot the word danger and the young teen who had been hit are (NOT) all related...It was random...

{ pistol shot sound =+ "danger" }

{ young teen who had been hit and I saw her face }

Some definite thoughts about the pistol shot sound and what the danger is
but it's political and I don't want to open it up here...

Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
As I was sitting at my computer working and drifting off to sleep (nap time) i heard the words go through my mind, "Something big," then I heard a gunshot. It sounded like a pistol... nearby.
- Yowbarb

Yikes! That would have startled me immensely!

I was sort of spacing out... relaxing not trying to invite anything in.. I heard the shot... I couldn't tell you if that was past or future...I tend to think: Future but nothing is engraved in stone in the future... there is no predestination..

inselemel

Sorry i meant funny peculiar as in odd, obviously not funny ha ha sorry wrong choice of words. I remember you saying about that forum and the Madeline case and that there are a lot of different ideas as to what has happened to her. I think the woman that was found on the Royal grounds wasn't the serial killer i was talking about, i am not sure what happened to that case if the perp was caught, but Tobin has been in prison for a while and i am not sure how long the victim found at Sandringham had been there. I know i maybe shouldn't of said to spirit (i was directing my message to my guide(s)) but i just feel i am not good enough to help and they are better off with someone else but i do get what you mean with even an acknowledgement is helpful. I don't know if you have heard about a recent case in Edinburgh with the missing woman and her ex boyfriend has just been convicted of her murder without the body being found and her body is thought to be around the Argyll (where my dad's house is) area of Scotland. The victim Suzanne was actually a year younger than me and was at my schools (primary & secondary) and her mother was involved in the church my mother went to when we were kids. Anyway, i tried to do some dowsing with a map (but not a very good map) of the area but no luck, i think it was that night it was a wee while ago last year i think when i did ask for spirit to help the police find her body and i got a flash re her head being thrown off a pier. I did google images of the different piers in the area and none that i looked at seem to fit. The police do think she has been disposed off in different areas or has been very well disposed off the guy was so arrogant and you just got the feeling like he thought he has hidden or got rid of it so well he thought he was home and dry.

The Seattle one i did get a look at his face, but i think he was more an opportunity rapist or murderer, not a serial killer as such if you know what i mean. He just came across her and maybe it wasn't murder but rape is as bad as murder in my book.

I did an elective on Criminal Psychology when i was at Uni and have watched CSI, Criminal Minds etc and the British equivalents and i am sure you are aware that all serial killers have 3 same characteristics 1. Bed wetting after the age of five. 2. Animal cruelty and 3. Arson. I wish people in authority would take more seriously animal cruelty not just as in my opinion as animals rank the same as humans in my book but because humans  graduate from animals to humans, but as yet society hasn't found a way to deal with these people properly (not in the UK anyway).  Just like a rapist starts out as a flasher then sexual assault then rape then murder. As a big fan of Mr Eastwood's films - i am always happy when the baddies get justice.

Thanks for the posts.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
I think the woman that was found on the Royal grounds wasn't the serial killer i was talking about, i am not sure what happened to that case if the perp was caught,
Thanks for info on that...

inselemel

Sorry i meant funny peculiar as in odd, obviously not funny ha ha sorry wrong choice of words.
:) Hi Mel! What I was meaning by the post (I) had said "funny"...as in funny you should mention the killer etc. then I sadi I meant odd not funny ha ha. I was the one who said it...(didn't notice if you said it too.  ;) ) Garsh I hope that made sense. Anyway I tend to use the word funny as a substitute for odd, synchronicity etc.
All The Best,
Yowbarb

so do i - use funny as a substitute for odd, peculiar, synchronicity  ;)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Sorry i meant funny peculiar as in odd, obviously not funny ha ha sorry wrong choice of words. I remember you saying about that forum and the Madeline case and that there are a lot of different ideas as to what has happened to her. I think the woman that was found on the Royal grounds wasn't the serial killer i was talking about, i am not sure what happened to that case if the perp was caught, but Tobin has been in prison for a while and i am not sure how long the victim found at Sandringham had been there. I know i maybe shouldn't of said to spirit (i was directing my message to my guide(s)) but i just feel i am not good enough to help and they are better off with someone else but i do get what you mean with even an acknowledgement is helpful. I don't know if you have heard about a recent case in Edinburgh with the missing woman and her ex boyfriend has just been convicted of her murder without the body being found and her body is thought to be around the Argyll (where my dad's house is) area of Scotland. The victim Suzanne was actually a year younger than me and was at my schools (primary & secondary) and her mother was involved in the church my mother went to when we were kids. Anyway, i tried to do some dowsing with a map (but not a very good map) of the area but no luck, i think it was that night it was a wee while ago last year i think when i did ask for spirit to help the police find her body and i got a flash re her head being thrown off a pier. I did google images of the different piers in the area and none that i looked at seem to fit. The police do think she has been disposed off in different areas or has been very well disposed off the guy was so arrogant and you just got the feeling like he thought he has hidden or got rid of it so well he thought he was home and dry.

The Seattle one i did get a look at his face, but i think he was more an opportunity rapist or murderer, not a serial killer as such if you know what i mean. He just came across her and maybe it wasn't murder but rape is as bad as murder in my book.

I did an elective on Criminal Psychology when i was at Uni and have watched CSI, Criminal Minds etc and the British equivalents and i am sure you are aware that all serial killers have 3 same characteristics 1. Bed wetting after the age of five. 2. Animal cruelty and 3. Arson. I wish people in authority would take more seriously animal cruelty not just as in my opinion as animals rank the same as humans in my book but because humans  graduate from animals to humans, but as yet society hasn't found a way to deal with these people properly (not in the UK anyway).  Just like a rapist starts out as a flasher then sexual assault then rape then murder. As a big fan of Mr Eastwood's films - i am always happy when the baddies get justice.

Thanks for the posts.

Mel interesting post...
That's a good word for some of these sick bad boys...arrogrant. That is one type.
I didn't study the subject but it is definitely one interest of mine. Yeah I read about those characteristics too. Another element which gets added to the mix is physical abuse experienced as a child. I think it is way worse if it is a mother physically hurting or abusing her boy. A swat or two here or there is not going to create a serial killer but a sadistic mom who is always beating on her boy well that often does NOT turn out well. I believe it is nature AND nurture, but being abused as a boy is a big problem. Some teen girls who experienced actual rape from fathers turned out serial killers. I read the profile of two young women who had both been raped as teens one the father one it was her uncle. I think both their minds snapped they went on a killing spree. Well there is a lot of sickness on planet earth. There is hope for the species yet....
Sorry if this is too graphic etc. for some readers. Best to move on to something like how to grow vegetables.  :)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
BTW the only reason inselemel and I (and others) would post these things here is, it relates to the poor suffering spirits who apparantly try to reach out to someone either as they are about to have their bodies killed, or just after. Sometimes, as inselemel described, the spiritual being wants the body to be found and properly laid to rest by the family. That is a harmful thing to do to dispose of someone's body like it was trash. This is upsetting to a spirit. Well this is just my opinion...I really feel this is true based up many decades of random occurrences...When i say the spiritual being I mean the one who has been murdered etc. When Mel says "spirit" I feel that is a source of awareness, help...
Blessings and Protections...
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 03:16:31 PM by Yowbarb »

inselemel

I just had a quick look on google re the body found at the Royal estate - the girl went missing last August and Tobin was in jail then but i don't think they have found the murderer yet on that one.

I believe it is Nature and Nurture as well. When i was doing the elective at Uni it was the time of the Jaimie Bulger trial in the UK 2 boys i think they were 10 yr old or near enough that age and killed a toddler. It was an exact replica of one of the Childs Play (Chuckie) movies with the railway line and blue paint. One of the murderers boys mother was an alcoholic and an absent father and although i think this sort of think strongly plays apart in the psyche of children and what they grow up to be - but not every boy that has an absent father and alcoholic mother commits murder. When learning about the Annunaki and all that from this board and the 'gross beings' as the negative and nasty people on this planet are called in the Crystal Skull ebooks - maybe a lot of the heinous behaviour is genes related (the Nature bit - i suppose). I am also a believer that such videos and games do affect children's behaviour. There's a whole load of stuff that comes into play i think as well. Seemingly, if your Moon is in Aquarius your relationship with your mother will play a more important role in your life than it does if the Moon was in another sign. Very interesting topic.

The most bizarre flashes i suppose is when i have been wide awake and was to do with past lifes like the time in France at the French Resistance memorial i posted when i 1st started on the TH on the intro board i think or the ones when i was in the USA in a past life and saw it like a movie right in front of me. I quite liked those ones ;D

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Thanks for info on the case where the body was found at a royal estate.

inselemel

I don't know if it made the news in the States but there is a case where the honeymoon couple (guy from UK, woman from Sweden) and they went to South Africa for their honeymoon, they went out to a township nr Cape Town and she was murdered and the driver and the groom escaped. As soon as my mother and i heard about this case we thought that there was something very dodgy and that he the groom was involved. I have always trusted my mother's psychic knowings and though i thought the same, i might not trust my 'knowings' (claircognizance) but i did always trust my mothers - she may not of put her gifts or even acknowledged them to use but when she did say stuff it was always true. This feeling that he was involved was well before we heard that the taxi driver said he was paid to hire people to kill her. The killers did say the same but have now changed their story. The groom is currently in the process of being extradited to SA but he is saying he is mentally unstable to stand trial and his family are quite wealthy.

I love South Africa and it is my spiritual home and where my heart is and there are a lot of carjackings but the crime itself does not add up, i am afraid if this was a normal car jacking both the passengers would of would of been murdered or both would of have been freed or the woman Anni, would have been raped. For her to be murdered the way she was (1 gunshot and no sexual assault) doesn't make sense without any claircognizance. 

It has caused great feelings in SA as this beautiful country still has a lot of problems but for someone to use this country's problems to do his own dirty work has caused outrage as well as the actual murder itself and Anni's family have expressed their warm thanks for the people of South Africa and in particular Capetonians who have expressed their sorrow for the family.

inselemel

Had to google what the proper term was for psychic 'knowing' was for my last post 'claircognizance'. Just thought i would put the terms up.

Clairvoyance (seeing)
Clairsentience (feeling/touching)
Clairaudience (hearing/listening)
Clairalience (smelling)
Claircognizance (knowing)
Clairgustance (tasting)

and just remembered years ago i was watching a UK ghost hunting programme on TV and they (presenter and psychic) were in a Castle dungeon and i got the overwhelming smell of the mouldy stench of castles (been to a few - so i know what it smells like) and i think Rice Cakes smell the same :P ;D :P but that is not really relevant, just thought i would add that bit as when i mentioned it to people that do you think Rice Cakes smell like Castles - i got some bizarre looks and comments - whats new pussy cat whoa whoa whoa whoa? :D

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
I have to agree...Rice cakes do faintly smell like damp castles!  That's probably why I'm not a big fan of eating them!

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!