Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Acceptance and rejection  (Read 13614 times)

Linda

• Prolific Member
Acceptance and rejection
« on: April 18, 2010, 06:08:43 AM »
I came across this discussion on the archive board regarding spousal and family issues about Planet X. This is a good discussion on the subject and worth a read.

http://planetxforecast.com/discus/messages/19/3839.html

What are some of your current issues on this subject, has it changed? Has the current earth changes such as the recent earthquakes, volcanos and strange weather patterns helped you? Are you finding a more willing audience with your spouse and family? What do they say? How are you coping?

Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Acceptance and rejection
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 07:29:45 AM »
Linda I won't say much since I do not have a spouse...

If "My Michael" were still present in this lifetime, he would be very supportive and
even a step ahead of me... He was a meteorologist and he and I had been noticing and a little
informal studying of some atmospheric changes back in the '90s. (CO2.) We had not heard of
the Planet X concept.
Since he passed away in Feb 2001, he's not with me except in memory and in spirit.
He and I had our little spats, but we basically agreed on a lot...

I wish the best to all women who have to deal with spousal anger...
Male anger is something I have tried to liberate myself from... have had enough of it this lifetime from father, brothers, some men
in my life. I will not allow myself to be dominated any more in the time I have left.
A collossal waste of time... [Sorry to be so autobiographical...looking back over a lot of years.]

Of course if you are committed for life to someone you love, and he loves you then it is something worthwhile to deal with.
Sometimes a person can be helped to stop having the knee jerk anger reaction. Anger basically stops things. That is the intent.
We don't need to be stopped at this point in time.

I will be the first to admit that if a female attracts anger from men then she needs to get in better balance and improve herself,
probably. That said, it is not always about what a person does. Or who she basically is. Or her worth.

If a man's "game" is to dramatize anger on you, then he will do this, if allowed to do so.
Not healthy to let someone get angry with you all the time.
That said, maybe it is necessary to also back somebody off once in awhile.
Maybe a little healthy spat or a smackdown.

Anger for no reason is B.S.!!
Well, no spouse or significant other so this will be about all I have to say.
Oh one thought -not a new concept of course and I am sure most people here have thought of this, but if a person experiences emotional abuse as a child then they are more likely to be susceptible to this as an adult and not always fight back and not always know how to avoid this. Sometimes a person just needs a little backup, support from others so as to not be the continual target of this.
On the flip side: A person does need to learn to not unecessarily push their spouse's buttons or mess up a lot because that too
can bring out anger. The thing to remember though is some people seem to need an excuse to be angry with those closest to them,
and it they who need to change.

All The Best,
Yowbarb
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 07:48:42 AM by Yowbarb »

Lori

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 08:35:31 AM »
My husband is realizing something is happening.  He is starting to sense something is happening.  Finally.  This has come about when the quake hit Haiti and then Chili. 

I still however have not convinced him that the cause of all this is just now may behind the sun.

Lori

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2010, 10:15:21 AM »
My husband is realizing something is happening.  He is starting to sense something is happening.  Finally.  This has come about when the quake hit Haiti and then Chili. 

I still however have not convinced him that the cause of all this is just now may behind the sun.

Lori

Lori, I just wanted to say I am glad hubby is sensing something too,

Blessings

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2010, 10:37:48 AM »
Me too Lori! One step at a time.

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Pbandpk

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2010, 10:33:31 AM »
My wife and I are on the same page thankfully ;D

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2010, 10:51:32 AM »
My wife and I are on the same page thankfully ;D

Pbandpk that is wonderful!
All The Best of Luck,

Yowbarb

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2010, 12:37:02 PM »
So glad to hear that  Pbandpk. Did it start out that way, with both of you? Or did one have to convince the other. Just curious if you don't mind my asking.

Linda

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2010, 02:31:11 PM »
Today I saw an interview with a man from MA, the interview wasn't about the water situation in MA, and I really don't remember the topic. They had a major water main break in MA and heres a link about the story. http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gt1hAVb-kGadG9I0efTojebYQXiwD9FFHSC80

Back to the interview, the interviewer ask the man how he was handling the lack of water because of the break. The man answered, "Oh, I am one of those "doomers" I have plenty of water stored at my house just in case."  I loved that remark!

Linda

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2010, 05:02:11 PM »
Linda I think we should store as much as possible, I think we will need two gallons per person per day for up to five years for three people that is 10,950 gallons that takes up a lot of space.

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2010, 06:18:36 PM »
Linda I think we should store as much as possible, I think we will need two gallons per person per day for up to five years for three people that is 10,950 gallons that takes up a lot of space.

That's a lot of water to store, you would need some very large storage tanks. Most people will probably not have near enough water. So then you would probably need some type of purification system.

Linda

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2010, 11:23:30 AM »
Today I saw an interview with a man from MA, the interview wasn't about the water situation in MA, and I really don't remember the topic. They had a major water main break in MA and heres a link about the story. http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gt1hAVb-kGadG9I0efTojebYQXiwD9FFHSC80

Back to the interview, the interviewer ask the man how he was handling the lack of water because of the break. The man answered, "Oh, I am one of those "doomers" I have plenty of water stored at my house just in case."  I loved that remark!

Linda

I like that remark. Was the "Doomer" a "Boomer" ?
- Yowbarb

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2010, 01:15:52 PM »
I like that remark. Was the "Doomer" a "Boomer" ?
- Yowbarb

I think he was Barb ;D

Linda

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2010, 05:30:43 PM »
It will be bad once the Boomer's are gone they are the last generation who actually had a good education, and really know how to get things done from scratch. There are exceptions to everything, I am a gen. X born in 1969 and my grade school education in Kansas was OK when we moved to Michigan it went down hill I had to dig for information myself college was better and I love to read, my boys school was a joke they teach lies about history and pass everyone they teach fluff and nonsense. A lot of the kids can not write in cursive or read a clock come on that should be a requirement to pass the first grade. Anyway getting back to Boomer's I am glad this is not going to happen 40 years from now because it will be harder as time goes on and the people that know how to do things pass on. Do you remember the 70 year old man in the movie The Post Man when Kevin Costner asked him can you ride and he said no, then he asked why are you here and the man answered because I know things.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 06:15:19 PM by 1969quartz0 »

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2010, 07:41:01 PM »
because I know things
I like that quartz. There was another post where we were talking about the subject of passing on knowledge. I think knowledge will be worth it's weight in gold. So it is up to the Boomers to pass on their "knowing", as it should be. Do you wonder why this "dumbing down" of the next generations is happening? Why is history being changed? It is a shame.

All the technology we have plays a big part in not learning to do things from scratch, we just don't have to. You know though, when people are up against the wall they can be quite amazing. So I have faith in the ingenuity of the younger generations, and hopefully some of us Boomers will get through these next few years intact.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!