Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: How does your spouse feel about relocating?  (Read 13079 times)

Linda

• Prolific Member
Re: How does your spouse feel about relocating?
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2010, 12:42:10 PM »
Ed, here's hoping you find it! :)

Linda
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2010, 07:05:12 PM »
LOL Barb :)

:) Surprisingly my son who is the "sign of the Horse," is not so stubborn. :)
Impossible to control but he sees a lot of the same reality I do and although
he doesn't know for sure about all of it -is always looking at stuff ancient images of
aliens etc.  Glad he is coming out here and this will be an opportunity to maybe get some
ideas together along with other daughter here. Maybe some forward progress.. but not
patting myself on the back we have accomplished nothing yet... He's not sure about PX but he knows something is up. He told me he saw a video by a whistleblower and will find out what and post it  soon.
He said it was convincing. Said it's either true or not and the whistleblower said yes govt totally knows...
well at least he is not too fixed in his thinking... we need his help...
- Yowbarb
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 07:07:47 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2010, 07:10:41 PM »
There has to be an entrance into her mind, and I must locate it. Otherwise, it is like she has her own magnetosphere, deflecting my attempts to really discuss matters at length.

Ed that is an interesting way to put it - I can relate to that
it is sort of like that with many people...

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2010, 06:13:52 AM »
Just checking in, has anyone made progress in this area of relocating with the spouse being resistant? Are world events started to make a difference in their point of view? Do you see more and more people around you wanting to know "what the heck is going on, are we safe where we are now"? Should we consider re-locating?

Linda

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2010, 12:56:54 PM »
Unfortunately, I think my wife feels that we will perish, no matter what we do. I agree to a certain extent, but I also want to give her, and the kids and grandkids the best possible odds for surviving. Like myself, she doesn't fear dieing as much as I wish she would. She is still not "awakened". This is my fault, but I am not giving in.

Teotihuacan

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2010, 01:44:45 AM »
Hi everyone,
My husband doesn't believe in anything about 2012 & thinks I'm a nut for even paying attention to the issue.  I've been mentioning things since 2008, but he still doesn't believe anything I say, nor is he interested in researching for himself anything about it. We live inland, but every December we always go to the west coast to visit his family.  I have tried bringing up the issue w his family, but they also refuse to pay any attention to any information & likewise think I'm a nut.    If indeed, all this is true that something cataclysmic is going to happen in 2012-2013, I know he will want to be with his family in the west (close to the Pacific) and I will have to make a decision about whether or not to go with him.  My family members, I am guessing will want to congregate at my location inland.  Man, I really hope none of this is true because I really don't want to have to choose between basically going to die with him and trying to save my own life.  For anyone else out there also dealing with this type of issue, namely, possibly having to deal with making a decision between going to die with someone & wanting to save their own lives, I would appreciate any thoughts.  Thank you for taking the time to read this. 

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2010, 03:42:31 AM »
Hi everyone,
My husband doesn't believe in anything about 2012 & thinks I'm a nut for even paying attention to the issue.  I've been mentioning things since 2008, but he still doesn't believe anything I say, nor is he interested in researching for himself anything about it. We live inland, but every December we always go to the west coast to visit his family.  I have tried bringing up the issue w his family, but they also refuse to pay any attention to any information & likewise think I'm a nut.    If indeed, all this is true that something cataclysmic is going to happen in 2012-2013, I know he will want to be with his family in the west (close to the Pacific) and I will have to make a decision about whether or not to go with him.  My family members, I am guessing will want to congregate at my location inland.  Man, I really hope none of this is true because I really don't want to have to choose between basically going to die with him and trying to save my own life.  For anyone else out there also dealing with this type of issue, namely, possibly having to deal with making a decision between going to die with someone & wanting to save their own lives, I would appreciate any thoughts.  Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Teotihuacan good morning,
6:35 AM Eastern Standard time here...
Welcome to the Town Hall.
I appreciate your post and your sharing your thoughts with us. This is not an easy concept to deal with, it is a dilemma.
I feel all we can do is keep our eyes open, trust our own instincts and do the best we can.
It is certainly not easy making decisions which affect where we live and who we leave behind, when the government and NASA do not provide any guidance.
We have to try and "fill in the blanks"  with intuition and any facts we can glean, mostly online in forums such as this.
I will be back again soon, and I am sure everyone here is wishing you the best of luck.
- Yowbarb

noproblemo2

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2010, 06:25:11 AM »
Teotihuacan welcome to Town Hall. You ARE in the right place here. There is a thread here called Coping with Rejection, you should read through it for some ideas to assist you in your situation.
Visiting family for the holidays you will need to use your best judgement no one can force you to do what you don't want to. That being said, CA is very earthquake prone, and of late has been more active this year.

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2010, 06:57:51 AM »
Welcome to Town Hall Teotihuacan, and I agree with BajaSusan, you are in the exact right place. This is the subject of this particular forum topic, "dealing with spousal issues".

We are all doing our best to support one another and give as much help as we can. No one knows exactly what will or will not happen, or where or when it will happen. We take into account what has happen in the past, and all the projections of what we believe will happen in the coming months and years to make our decisions as to where may be safe or not.  You have the ability to use your own judgment to determine where you should be. My advice to you is to mainly trust how you feel directed, try to get rid of the fear so you can think clearly. Fears have a way of overpowering everything else.

Please read over some of the other posts and hopefully you can make the right decisions for yourself.  Some people trust their inner guides or faith to keep them safe, not everyone feels the need to have a bunker and tons of supplies, and some do. Some cannot change their locations or create a bunker and live in the mountain areas, and some can. We can only do what we can and even if its a small thing such as creating a "bug out bag", that may be what you need. Panic will serve no purpose for you or anyone else.  There is an area that discusses the stages of acceptance and that may help you. We sure wish you the best.

We are glad you posted and we will be of any help we can.

Linda

noproblemo2

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2010, 07:09:16 AM »
Well said Linda  ;) ;)

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2010, 07:56:19 AM »
Hi Teotihuacan,

Well, I reckon that it won't be long, in terms of months, until events will force most people to become aware of the situation.  For those who still don't, perhaps their soul has chosen to have an experience of suffering the consequences of being close- minded, so the best thing that anyone can do for them is just let it happen.  Otherwise, they will just have to have that experience in another lifetime.  For yourself, did your soul chose for you to be put in such a difficult situation so that you could learn some much-needed lessons and/or practice choosing the reaction that produces the most net benefit to the universe???

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2010, 08:37:33 AM »
Well said Linda  ;) ;)

Yes, well said,
Yowbarb 
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 08:41:01 AM by Yowbarb »

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2010, 10:54:19 AM »
Teotihuacan, first let me say "welcome" to you. You are viewing the situation as if you are 'leaving' your husband, at that time. Is he not the one, leaving you? Perhaps, looking at it from that angle will help you find the answer you seek.  ed

Teotihuacan

« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2010, 07:23:24 AM »
Hi Teotihuacan,

Well, I reckon that it won't be long, in terms of months, until events will force most people to become aware of the situation.  For those who still don't, perhaps their soul has chosen to have an experience of suffering the consequences of being close- minded, so the best thing that anyone can do for them is just let it happen.  Otherwise, they will just have to have that experience in another lifetime.  For yourself, did your soul chose for you to be put in such a difficult situation so that you could learn some much-needed lessons and/or practice choosing the reaction that produces the most net benefit to the universe???

Hi Jim,
You bring up an interesting point:  would we actually be able to see something in the sky eventually?  Will this planetoid (is that the right word to define this situation?) be big enough for people to see with the naked eye because of the route it is projected to travel as it goes by earth?  If you or anyone knows of any sources from which to read more about this, I would appreciate it.  Thanks.

Also, Thank you all for the warm welcome and for your compassionate words towards my situation.  Thank you all for listening--that by itself helps tremendously.

noproblemo2

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2010, 08:01:12 AM »
Teotihuacan you are very welcome, nice to have you here.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!