Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: How does your spouse feel about relocating?  (Read 13146 times)

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: How does your spouse feel about relocating?
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2010, 08:03:39 AM »
Hi Teotihuacan,

You said "would we actually be able to see something in the sky eventually?"

This is from  http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,449.msg7826/topicseen.html#msg7826
"Now, the Zetas have said many times that Planet X's closest approach to the Earth will be 14,000,000 miles, and that PX's diameter is 4 times the diameter of the Earth, which is 7926 miles
(http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_diameter_of_the_Earth).  So, using tangent(angle) = 4x7926/14000000, I get the angle subtended by PX at that time to be 0.130 degrees.  Therefore, PX will appear to be one fourth of the size (diameter) of the moon at that time."

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2010, 02:07:34 PM »
I get there a different way, but the numbers are the same. It will appear to be between 1/4th and 1/3rd  the size. A very viewable object. But, if somehing that large comes that close to earth, we got major problems. It would knock earth out of it's orbit, and maybe take earth as a moon. Cool!  ed

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2018, 12:31:29 AM »
I don't have a spouse, but if my Michael were still alive, we would have relocated already...

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2018, 05:02:11 AM »
He will be with you through all of what is coming.  The Awake are surrounded by their whole team, including heavenly members.  Too much is at stake now for it to be otherwise.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2018, 06:21:21 PM »
I don't have a spouse, but if my Michael were still alive, we would have relocated already...
Has he ever come to you in dreams?  Have  you considered meditating on him and seeing if he sends you any ideas, hints, or advice?

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!