Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: There is Alien Life on Earth, Admits Canadian Minister of Defense. Video  (Read 1974 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
I didn't see this yet...some of my family and friends shared this with me...
I just wanted to get it posted before I forgot about it...or had some kind of amnesia...
- Yowbarb

There is Alien Life on Earth, Admits Canadian Minister of Defense.   9:47   20,605 Views

LINK:  http://youtu.be/nygVUn0noag 

Published on Jun 7, 2013 
Breaking News: There is Alien Life on Earth, Admits Canadian Minister of Defense.
The Information Nation can be heard live every Sunday night from 9pm to 11pm est on the Orion talk Radio Network, or on Talk Stream Live and on TuneIn. Ken covers the latest news and political talk. No topic is sacred or out of bounds. Sometime the language can be very blunt but always on point. This is not for the faint of heart or those with a fixed point of view. Internet alternative radio at it's best.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!