Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Evidence of Earth Axis Shift  (Read 53837 times)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Evidence of Earth Axis Shift
« Reply #240 on: March 15, 2018, 05:00:39 PM »
Glad to have the opportunity.  How often is it that we get sucked into something we never anticipated, and which is sort of addicting?!

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #241 on: March 15, 2018, 05:03:09 PM »
Taking a quick break from other pressing matters....
Recent observations:
February 12, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed @ cornerstone base (csb).
February 13, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed @ csb.
February 16, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed @ csb.
February 18, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed @ csb.
February 25, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed @ csb.
Taking a quick break from other pressing matters....

New observations:
February 27, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.0" left of csb.
March 2, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed @ csb. left corner
March 3, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed @ csb. left corner.
March 13, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 2.75" right of left corner of csb.
March 14, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 3.5" right of left corner of csb.
March 15, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 3.25" right of left corner of csb. (same as saying "3.25 right on csb").

Am still gathering sun shadow length data for calculating apparent elevation of Sol above horizon, and will post ASAP, when several pressing projects here are complete.
Stay tuned for more data.  And finally after the longest winter I can ever recall, today was in 70's and sunny and FUN.

Edit:  accidentally posted incomplete writing, and moments later am correcting it.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 05:13:19 PM by ilinda »

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #242 on: March 15, 2018, 05:07:31 PM »
How often is it that we get sucked into something we never anticipated, and which is sort of addicting?!

That pretty much describes it for me, as well!  ;)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #243 on: April 16, 2018, 06:32:04 PM »
Note:  this was edited May 13, 2018, after discovering on May 13, that I had made an error for April 4 north-south line.
Time is flying, according to recent posts, the fireballs, comets, and debris, bolides and the like are "falling almost like snowflakes", and Amber Williamson is showing us the object she is photographing in the same field of view as the sun is moving into a new position, and appears to be larger than it did in earlier pics.  The times they are a'changing.

Recent observations:
February 27, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.0" left of csb.
March 2, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed @ csb. left corner
March 3, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed @ csb. left corner.
March 13, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 2.75" right of left corner of csb.
March 14, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 3.5" right of left corner of csb.
March 15, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 3.25" right of left corner of csb. (same as saying "3.25 right on csb").

New observations:
March 30, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 10.0" right on csb.
April 4, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 29.5" right on csb.
April 16, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 25.615" right on csb.

Very soon, I will post some new 3- and 4-year graphs comparing the sun's apparent elevation, in approximate one-month intervals.  The papers are in front of me, beckoning, wanting to be put into graph form. 

Sorry to be late.  Update to follow...

« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 06:57:08 PM by ilinda »

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #244 on: April 16, 2018, 06:33:33 PM »
Thanks for the update Ilinda!

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #245 on: April 17, 2018, 06:08:24 AM »
Yes quite interesting update indeed!
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #246 on: April 26, 2018, 11:51:24 AM »
Finally, the long overdue sun shadow graph.  Notice that the green line represents 2015, and prior to March 5, 2015, I was getting the sun's noon shadow length mainly on soltice, and maybe equinox, but nothing in between.  At some point I began to realize the value of this stuff--daily if possible, depending on the sun.

And now we finally have data from four years to plot --all on the same graph.  It's been so overdue, that another one or two can probably be constructed, beginning today.  So for now, enjoy.  Notice how the line for 2015 seems quite far removed from those of 2016, 2017 and 2018. 

One way to read that part of the graph is that in 2015, the sun's shadow was "later" in reaching a certain length.  Another way to state this is that, on a given date, for example March 5, notice that the 2015 shadow length was 66.125", whereas the other three years of 2016, 2017 and 2018 were all very close together, between 60" and 60.75".  So, in 2015, the sun appeared slightly lower on the horizon, (longer shadow means lower on horizon) at least on March 5.

Another thing to notice in this series, is that 2017 and 2018 are nearly in lockstep!  More to follow....

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #247 on: April 26, 2018, 12:21:38 PM »
You're right, the jump from 2015's line is sizeable.  Thanks for faithfully keeping up with these measurements Ilinda!

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #248 on: April 26, 2018, 06:19:04 PM »
You're welcome.  Funny thing, it's always exciting, anticipating what kind line will arise with each new graph.  I have all these figures on paper, but don't see the picture until plotting them.  Also, it was surprising to total the number of graphs and discover there have been 13 already!

Stay tuned for one or two more fairly soon.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #249 on: May 03, 2018, 10:45:27 AM »
You're welcome.  Funny thing, it's always exciting, anticipating what kind line will arise with each new graph.  I have all these figures on paper, but don't see the picture until plotting them.  Also, it was surprising to total the number of graphs and discover there have been 13 already!

Stay tuned for one or two more fairly soon.
Correction.  There have been 14 graphs so far.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #250 on: May 03, 2018, 10:52:24 AM »
Here is graph #15 which runs from around March 10 through around April 10.  One can see the red line for 2015 near the top left is widely separated from the lines for the other three yearss of 2016, 2017, and 2018, but notice that around late March, i.e., shortly after equinox, it crosses the other lines and then runs on the "opposite" side.

After posting this today, I'll finish work on graph #16, as it is nearly done also.  For newcomers, the graph compares four years of data of the length of noon sun shadow, a figure used in calculating the sun's apparent elevation above the horizon.  Stay tuned for #16.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #251 on: May 03, 2018, 10:54:42 AM »
How would you interpret the crossover Ilinda?

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #252 on: May 04, 2018, 08:16:06 PM »
How would you interpret the crossover Ilinda?
I was hoping someone else noticed that.  I mentally picture the solar system and like they often show in graphical form in astronomy books, as the earth moves from lengthening days to shortening days, which happens abruptly on summer solstice, as it is going around the sun. 

But then try to imagine what is happening as each year passes, and the only major thing that is different is whatever is in the sky that we are all capturing in photographs!  It is obviously affecting our planet.  But because there are apparently so many objects in the system, it is nearly impossible to calculate or guesstimate a trajectory at any given time.

But I'm thinking that in 2015, it was still inbound, thus the forces against or toward the earth are/were different than they are now. There are many things to ponder, but I must mention I did have a dream within the last week and it was about recordkeeping and how I had to start something new because I kept running out of room, or...I need to go read exactly what I wrote, but when I wrote it, I knew it was about THIS recordkeeping.  More to follow and if anyone else has ideas, I'm all ears.

Hopefully that wasn't a garbled answer!

« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 08:48:50 PM by ilinda »

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #253 on: May 05, 2018, 05:55:04 AM »
That makes sense to me.  Thanks Ilinda!

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #254 on: May 05, 2018, 08:28:33 PM »
On reflection, I could have been more to the point:  it appears something changed slightly during the week after spring equinox in 2015. 

However, the graph I'm working on now will show yet another twist, and this time it's with the data for 2018.  I suppose every graph will contain something new because new forces will be situated in different places.  I think that's it in a nutshell.  We're dealing with our known solar system with its known major forces--Sun and moon--and now the newer forces, whose number and identity are only hinted at.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!