Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Premonitions and thoughts from Town Hall Members  (Read 5903 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Premonitions and thoughts from Town Hall Members
« on: September 09, 2013, 11:04:25 AM »
This is from Chandra, Sept 09 2013. She gave me permission to share it here.
RE-phrased last sentence - the part with ... means a few words eliminated.
- Yowbarb

"I have this gut instinct something bad will happen and major between end of September through November of this year. I feel like it will be either a terrorist attack here in the US, strike on Syria that will lead to a bigger war, martial law, false flag event or a the power grid shutting down. I hope I am wrong. I just have a huge gut instinct about this and doing research. What do you think?
about an hour ago

I feel the same way that I need to prepare more. I have been buying and storing extra food just in case even on a tight budget. I don't have any visions about it, just a strong gut instinct. I am going to school and hope I can finish the program and sometimes I wonder if I will even finish the program with the way this country is going. If things do happen, I know I tried my best with school. I will let you know if I have any dreams. I do predict ...war with Syria even if the Congress votes no. ......" 

Endtimesgal_2012

Re: Premonitions and thoughts from Town Hall Members
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 10:50:42 AM »
Well, thankfully Chandra's premonition has not borne fruit, but it is possible that her premonition is still valid and she could simply be off on the dates.

Here in Reno, these past weeks we have suffered with lots of snow and ice, making travel on the roads really dangerous, and then on top of all those issues, we have been having extremely low temperatures, especially at night.  I live in an apartment and have a gas furnace, but requires the use of electricity to circulate the warm air.  We have also been experiencing an inversion, so they have a ban on the use of our fireplaces or wood stoves, (I have a wood burning fireplace) unless it is the only source of heat in the home.

Thankfully, I had invested in heavy drapes with additional thermal liners for my very large patio door.  They do help keep some of the cold reflecting off the window from cooling the living room, but for over a week it was all I could do to keep the place warm, and the furnace ran constantly. 

And I kept thinking of the scripture in the bible where Jesus said: "Pray that your flight be not in the winter or on the sabbath."  And I thought that it would be so terrible if we had the massive earthquake that the USGS has been warning us is eventually coming during this kind of weather. 

I watched a segment on the news and they had a video of the freeway during the morning commute and cars were scattered everywhere, it was terrible.  Many people simply walked away from their cars due to the impossibility of driving on the icy roads.

How horrible it would be to have to bug out during such freezing cold weather.  I just prayed that nothing terrible will happen during the wintertime.  Many people would not survive one day trying to bug out during these kinds of circumstances.

I myself am as prepared as I can be under my circumstances.  I have thermal underwear, warm snow boots, heavy socks, warm coat, hat and gloves.  I have my bob but frankly do not know if I could maneuver with it in the ice and snow.  I also have a little dog who I know could not walk far in the ice and snow, his paws would freeze, he is a pampered house dog.  If push came to shove, I would have to make a hard choice which I will not discuss here, but I know many will have to face even harder choices.  Thankfully I do not have small children or a baby to worry about.

I truly feel difficult days are ahead.  I have no idea what I personally will have to face.  Only my faith in a creator and life continuing after death keeps me from living in continual fear.

Cosmic Quest

• Global Moderator
  • Trusted Member
    • n/a
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 05:34:54 PM »
Well, thankfully Chandra's premonition has not borne fruit, but it is possible that her premonition is still valid and she could simply be off on the dates.

Here in Reno, these past weeks we have suffered with lots of snow and ice, making travel on the roads really dangerous, and then on top of all those issues, we have been having extremely low temperatures, especially at night.  I live in an apartment and have a gas furnace, but requires the use of electricity to circulate the warm air.  We have also been experiencing an inversion, so they have a ban on the use of our fireplaces or wood stoves, (I have a wood burning fireplace) unless it is the only source of heat in the home.

Thankfully, I had invested in heavy drapes with additional thermal liners for my very large patio door.  They do help keep some of the cold reflecting off the window from cooling the living room, but for over a week it was all I could do to keep the place warm, and the furnace ran constantly. 

And I kept thinking of the scripture in the bible where Jesus said: "Pray that your flight be not in the winter or on the sabbath."  And I thought that it would be so terrible if we had the massive earthquake that the USGS has been warning us is eventually coming during this kind of weather. 

I watched a segment on the news and they had a video of the freeway during the morning commute and cars were scattered everywhere, it was terrible.  Many people simply walked away from their cars due to the impossibility of driving on the icy roads.

How horrible it would be to have to bug out during such freezing cold weather.  I just prayed that nothing terrible will happen during the wintertime.  Many people would not survive one day trying to bug out during these kinds of circumstances.

I myself am as prepared as I can be under my circumstances.  I have thermal underwear, warm snow boots, heavy socks, warm coat, hat and gloves.  I have my bob but frankly do not know if I could maneuver with it in the ice and snow.  I also have a little dog who I know could not walk far in the ice and snow, his paws would freeze, he is a pampered house dog.  If push came to shove, I would have to make a hard choice which I will not discuss here, but I know many will have to face even harder choices.  Thankfully I do not have small children or a baby to worry about.

I truly feel difficult days are ahead.  I have no idea what I personally will have to face.  Only my faith in a creator and life continuing after death keeps me from living in continual fear.

I can commiserate with this comment.  After experiencing my first extended period of being ice-bound here in the Lone Star state with conditions too dangerous to drive or fly out,  I have decided that having to negotiate the desert sun during the coming cataclysm would be decidedly more preferable. As long as one had shade and water, there would be hope.  The idea of losing heat during extreme winter is a frightening thought.  You hang in there.
"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy is when adults are afraid of the light."

Plato

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2014, 08:27:12 AM »
On Friday 17/Jan/14, I attended a seance at a metaphysical center in a nearby town.  Only three other people attended.  They were two psychic ladies and a male friend with whose family I ate both Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners.  So, each of us received multiple visitations by spirits.  Four of them appeared for me.  They were my uncle Carl from my father's side, a distant relative from my mother's side, a large black panther, and Henry Thoreau -- the American author, poet, and philosopher.  Mostly, the messages were like "Good work, carry on."  The panther offered to answer any questions that I could ask of it, but since I do not see nor hear the spirits, communications will be problematical; I will try to concentrate on one question at a time immediately before falling asleep at night.  Perhaps an answer will come in a dream; I have been remembering dreams recently.  Anyway, one relevant message, from perhaps the distant relative -- I am not sure now -- was "Watch Iceland".  Then, One of the psychic ladies said that she had recently received a vision of a monstrous volcanic eruption in Iceland.  So, I simply pass that on for your information, and I wonder if there is a connection with the fact that the government of Iceland "bailed out the people and imprisoned the banksters", according to a recent statement by the president there.
--------------------------------------------

On the other hand, the article "The Art of Jumping Time Lines"  at  http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_channelers58.htm  tells how individuals can assure continuation of their personal physical life in "a timeline of loving kindness" on the New Earth, where "There is no war between Heaven and Earth".
-------------------------------------------

While lying awake last night (Saturday 18/Jan), I received 1) a feeling of being in the fold of a loving family, and 2) the confident thought that my job during the end-times will be to assist and advice individuals and families who have been aware of the warnings of impending catastrophes but were overly skeptical and did not prepare.  Then, in the after-time, I will do some environmental work in an uninhabited region -- perhaps on a new continent of Earth in one of its' multiple timelines, or perhaps on some other planet.  A few other people, Earthlings and ETs, will be with me there.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2014, 04:19:46 PM »
This is as good a place as any to post this:
We all know many people reject the possibility of humans entering into vision state or any other unusual state in which information is gotten through alternative channels--alternative to the ordinary ones.  I thought people would like to read the following from theepochtimes.com.

WE ALL HAVE AT LEAST THREE EYES--ONE INSIDE THE HEAD

By Tara MacIsaac, Epoch Times | January 18, 2014
Last Updated: January 19, 2014 8:16 am

The pineal gland in the human brain has the structure of an eye. It has cells that act as light receptors, as the retina does. It has a structure comparable to the vitreous—a gel-like substance between the retina and lens of the eye. It has a structure similar to a lens.

Scientists are still learning much about the pineal body, known in both Eastern spiritualism and Western philosophy as the seat of human consciousness. Eastern beliefs also hold that, on other plains of existence, eyes may be seen all over the body. Western science is slowly coming to understand the pineal body as a third eye.

For many years, scientists have recognized the similarities between the pineal body and the eyes. In 1919, Frederick Tilney and Luther Fiske Warren wrote that the similarities listed above prove the pineal gland was formed to be light-sensitive and possibly to have other visual capabilities.

More recently, in 1995, Dr. Cheryl Craft, chair of the department of cell and neurobiology at the University of Southern California, wrote about what she called the “mind’s eye.”

“Under the skin in the skull of a lizard lies a light-responsive ‘third eye’ which is the … equivalent of the bone-encased, hormone-secreting pineal gland in the human brain. The human pineal is denied access to light directly, but like the lizard’s ‘third eye,’ it shows enhanced release of its hormone, melatonin, during the night,”  she wrote. “The pineal gland is the ‘mind’s eye.’”

A bundle of nerve fibers connects it to the posterior commissure, another part of the brain that is not well-understood.

In the 1950s, researchers discovered the pineal body’s ability to detect light, and to produce melatonin according to the amount of light it detects. In this way, it essentially controls important rhythms in the body. It affects the reproduction and immune systems. The pineal body was previously thought to be vestigial, but this discovery showed it actually has an important function.

In May 2013, another discovery was made that could change the way the pineal body is viewed.

It was found that a rat’s pineal body produces N,N-Dimethyltryptamine (DMT). DMT has a widespread presence in organic beings that is not well-understood. Some people ingest DMT to induce psychedelic experiences often characterized as intensely spiritual.

Dr. Rick Strassman conducted U.S. government-approved clinical research at the University of New Mexico in the 1990s, injecting human volunteers with DMT. He calls DMT the “spirit molecule.”

The study that confirmed the presence of DMT in the pineal glands of rats was conducted at the University of Michigan by Dr. Jimo Borjigin and at Louisiana State University by Dr. Steven Barker. It was partially funded by the Cottonwood Research Foundation, which is headed by Dr. Strassman and which supports scientific research into the nature of consciousness. It was published in the journal Biomedical Chromatography.

MORE: You Have an Eye Inside Your Head: What’s it For?

Read more: http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/457297-we-all-have-three-eyes-one-of-them-is-inside-the-head/#ixzz2qzDgCZhU
Follow us: @EpochTimes on Twitter | epochtimes on Facebook

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 11:05:19 AM »
The channeled material at www.operationterra.com states that twelve timelines for Earth commenced a few years ago, and that individuals will continue living (or dying) in the timeline that best accommodates their own personality.  Then, recall that a panther appeared in a seance that I attended a few days ago, and it offered to answer any questions that I might ask of it.  OK, last night while in bed before sleeping, I asked the panther if, at the present time, all of Earth's timelines contain, with significant likelihood, a pole shift.  The answer came back immediately: YES.  I sensed that word as a strong thought accompanied by a feeling of confidence and connection with something spiritual.

I was once told that my totem animal is two cougars.

For over a year now, during energy-healing sessions,  words or sentences relating to the client's condition often come out of my mouth that have not come from my analytical mind.  For example: "your emotional aura needs smoothing";  but I do not see auras.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2014, 12:46:26 PM »
The channeled material at www.operationterra.com states that twelve timelines for Earth commenced a few years ago, and that individuals will continue living (or dying) in the timeline that best accommodates their own personality.  Then, recall that a panther appeared in a seance that I attended a few days ago, and it offered to answer any questions that I might ask of it.  OK, last night while in bed before sleeping, I asked the panther if, at the present time, all of Earth's timelines contain, with significant likelihood, a pole shift.  The answer came back immediately: YES.  I sensed that word as a strong thought accompanied by a feeling of confidence and connection with something spiritual.

I was once told that my totem animal is two cougars.

For over a year now, during energy-healing sessions,  words or sentences relating to the client's condition often come out of my mouth that have not come from my analytical mind.  For example: "your emotional aura needs smoothing";  but I do not see auras.

Jim I appreciate your posts here. What I get is the panther wanted to empower you with truth.
Seems like a good thing...
Interesting about the perceptions...
I do not always see things either... (I am not trained in what you do, just referring to other perceptions I get, where it is not a sight thing...)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2014, 07:44:37 PM »
The link >
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvwHHMEDdT0&feature=player_embedded
will probably be of interest to anyone who loves wildlife, and especially some whose totem animal is cougar(s).   My hubby watched it and he ordinarily disbelieves things such as communication between humans and animals, but he really enjoyed it.

And speaking of auras, for those who think they do not see them, have you tried looking in subdued light?  I have never seen one in "good" lighting, but can see a halo-like (but thicker) area around people in certain subdued lighting conditions.   The light needs to be indirect, nothing glaring, and no actual bulbs nearby, and preferably in a room that is not considered well-lit.  Before I could do this, I had gone to a psychic once and never could figure out why she had the room quite dark when I entered, and it was like that for my friends, who each went in at their own separate times.  Now though I understand she was probably reading our auras as we entered.  I remember she said "you have a lot of energy" and I was so naive that I thought she meant I have a lot of physical energy, which I do.    Another thing about auras is that once you see one, then watch carefully and as the person you are watching moves, the aura takes a few moments to "catch up", i.e., there's a lag time between physical movement of the body and the alignment of the aura with the body's new position.
I think we can ALL see them, but just need practice or maybe just a few hints about lighting.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2014, 08:21:24 AM »
And speaking of auras, for those who think they do not see them, have you tried looking in subdued light?

Some of that might be infrared radiation from the warm body.  I can see that around the crown of trees if the conditions are right and I focus on a point beyond the trees.  I suspect that human eyes can detect infrared to a slight degree; that would explain a message posted by JKB many months ago about Marines being trained to see in total darkness after a half hour of adjustment.

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2014, 11:22:09 AM »
Spoke to my daughter in Washington this morning and she tells me she woke up with a feeling of dread, a premonition that something terrible is going to happen soon.  She said it was overpowering, and is making her really cranky.  Of course this is the same feeling I have had for a while now, and it is like just waiting for the other shoe to drop. 

I am curious about how many other members are feeling this.  It is sort of like, "oh my goodness, I just know something bad is going to happen."  It kind of starts affecting your decisions and you find yourself considering it in making long range plans.  (more than a week or two out.)

Aldwyn

• stringers
  • Trusted Member
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2014, 01:01:45 PM »
Just yesterday I had gotten to my office and I had a near panic attack and the feeling down to my bones was that an earthquake was going to level the University I work at.  Now here in Oklahoma we don't get huge earthquakes very often.  It took me about five minutes to calm myself down.  I have no trouble yet in making plans but that is because I hedge nearly every bet I make in life.  I learn to grow everything I need to survive but I am also working on Grad school to get a better (higher paying).  I make all my long term plans with hundreds of different things in mind.  The last vacation I went on I had lots of gear with me that we didn't need unless the SHTF, but I don't stop living my life.  I just incorporate being prepared and being in this society together into a weird mesh that sometimes does not make sense, but works for me.
Aldwyn
Endure... Honor requires nothing less.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2014, 03:29:16 PM »
This is as good a time as any to mention this.  Since 1995 I have had "episodes" (I have been calling them visions) where I am fully awake, but rested after a night's sleep, and I begin to see images, usually scrolling in front of me, sort of like a videotape on fast forward.  They are rarely in color, but usually like an x-ray, sort of sepia or B&W tones and there is NO emotion felt on my part--no matter how violent the destruction I'm watching.  So, not sure what state of consciousness it represents--it's like images being input into an emotionless computer for later recall.

When it first started I was trying to figure it all out--what was going on--and went to a counselor, then a psychic, then a hypnotherapist (twice) and liked hypnotherapy  so I decided to take the training myself (2007).  The hypnotist DID help me, especially the second time, as I was scared the first time and dragged hubby along.  The second time I went alone and took drawings I had made of an object I saw out in space that was moving and I knew ti to be a threat.  Incidentally I have notebooks full of the drawings and accompanying text that I always journal immediately after that morning's vision is over.  When I was under, hypnotist Dawn Ferguson in St. Louis (who is good) asked about the space object and said, "if this object could stand next to you, what would it tell you?" and I heard my voice say, "Chaos is coming."  Then she asked me, "what can you do to be safe during the coming chaos?"  I heard my voice say "Higher ground."  That really surprised me!  I thought we live high enough to not worry about flooding, etc., but in hypnodsis, the hypnotist is conversing much of the time with the Subconscious which is very different from chatting with the conscious mind.  Anyway, several years ago the dreams began which have so much similarity to the still ongoing visions, that, like others here, I believe "it" is getting closer. 

One especially vivid dream was where I looked out the window down at the creek and noticed how fast the water was moving, but suddenly realized it was moving backward.  Upon awakening I began to ponder how high the water would have to be downstream to cause the water to run backwards, since it's more than just a reversing of the direction of flow--the pressure greater enough to push all that water must be there.   I have had a number of other dreams in the recent past that also show massive amounts of water.

BTW, one thing I repeatedly see in the visions is one of our buildings being threshed apart.  That is the best way I can describe it.  It basically disappears eventually, and am not sure if it's from flood or earthquake.  Incidentally after a hundred or more of that type of vision I had a dream, also extremely vivid, that showed the building described above in the background, and the only thing in the foreground was a very large, clearly printed sign saying, "RAIN WILL LAUNCH".

I could prattle on about this, but many of you have probably had similar experiences. 

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2014, 05:39:57 PM »
And, this might be a good time to post an experience that I have been meaning to tell for some time.  But, it needs some background info.  Here goes:

I have been doing energy healing for several years, and it is a common experience of practitioners that their intuition -- or psychic sensitivities -- gradually increase with prolonged practice.  That has been happening to me.

About 15 months ago, during sessions, I began to speak messages to clients that have not come from my conscious mind.  For example, I was running energy to a client's heart, as per her request, when these words came out of my mouth:  "Your pineal gland is requesting energy.  It says that it is overworked" -- which certainly applied to that particular person at that time.  Or again, while sending energy to a weeping woman:  "Not to worry.  You will be called upon to act, and you will know what to do."  Or "Your emotional aura needs smoothing" -- but I do not see auras.  Now, two weeks ago, for the first time, I saw, in my mind, a non-physical foreign body in the aura of the client.

So, I used to live within easy walking distance from the local public library, and the street was lined on both sides with many beautiful trees.   I went there often, and I would greet the trees and send energy to them as I walked past.  A neighbor's young daughter would go with me sometimes, and we would both appreciate the trees.  Eventually, I could feel their appreciation of my appreciation of them.

I moved elsewhere three years ago; but last November or December, I had occasion to walk that same path again.  I felt a definite sadness in the trees.  I asked them why, but an answer did not come back, at least not to my conscious mind.  Then two or three weeks later, I had occasion to walk that same route again, and all the trees were cut down.

My current residence has many large trees on three sides, plus a few more on the fourth side.  I send energy to them each time I go past, and again I feel their appreciation of my appreciation of them.  Now, a few weeks ago, I began to perceive a feeling of resigned-to-fate, and a touch of sadness, plus a bit of resentment, in the trees.  I asked them why, and the intuitive answer came back:  "We have two more seasons to live".  For them, a season is one growing season, or a summer.

So, as of last December, the local trees were expecting to all be destroyed, or otherwise perish, in two years time.  I note that the Zetas have stated that the pole shift will occur in late April, August, or December of some year.  I have calculated -- based on data given by the Zetas --  that the latitude here (at Charlotte, North Carolina) after the pole shift will be 45 degrees north, so the climate will become too cold for the local trees here.  Also, a time period of two years might be about right for stage 8 of the 1-to-10 series of scenarios that the Zetas have described to complete the fly-by of Planet X.  (Stages 7 and 8 are overlapping now; stage 9 lasts only 7 weeks, and stage 10 is the pole shift.)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2014, 07:09:47 PM »
How very sad to hear about "your" trees.  I always tell the trees on our farm of my love and appreciation for them, but have not received THAT type of message.  If the trees know it, I'm not sure I'm strong enough to hear it.

Re your very interesting energy work, author Michael Newton in JOURNEY OF SOULS and/or one of his other books, states as a hypnotherapist he often experiences what you describe.  He feels extremely intuitive, sometimes as if he is reading tclients' minds, or that they have had a mind-meld.  And another hypnotist, M. Ron Eslinger who has a regular column in the Journal of Hypnotism stated in one recent column that of late he has been experiencing "getting information" from some source that seems external to the client and himself, and he seems somewhat baffled but promised more research on it, or something to that effect.

Are you planning to communicate more with your trees that are still standing?  If so, are you going to ask how they know?  Or ask if they know what is going to happen to them?  Are you going to ask them if they have anything else to share with you?  Author Stephen H. Buhner tells/teaches us how to communicate with plants in his wonderful book, THE SECRET TEACHINGS OF PLANTS.

I read an account approximately last year about someone who visited Florida and upon returning said the trees where he visited are all angry.  He did not know why, but that was the emotion they conveyed to them.  (Probably angry with all the never-ending development).

The only thing I can recall about a specific tree was our "Liberty Tree" on our farm, an approximately 300+ year old Burr Oak.  In one vision there was a very long, and totally steady "wind" which I later perceived to be a shock wave, that came from approx. the westerly direction and it seemed to "blow" for a while, never varying, and extremely hard.  Then all of a sudden it stopped.  Then it reversed.  When it "blew" in reverse it was full of what appeared to be smoke and dark stuff and after it had stopped and cleared, our Liberty Tree had lost all its smaller top limbs.  It was impossible to tell if it was dead or just damaged and without top branches.

Please keep us informed of more of this seemingly out-of-nowhere information that seems to be flowing in and through you.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2014, 07:14:55 PM »
And, this might be a good time to post an experience that I have been meaning to tell for some time.  But, it needs some background info.  Here goes:

I have been doing energy healing for several years, and it is a common experience of practitioners that their intuition -- or psychic sensitivities -- gradually increase with prolonged practice.  That has been happening to me.

Or "Your emotional aura needs smoothing" -- but I do not see auras.  Now, two weeks ago, for the first time, I saw, in my mind, a non-physical foreign body in the aura of the client.

Are you colorblind, BTW?

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!