Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Sitchin's Anunnaki — Marshall Klarfeld, Nibiru Author, Producer and Historian  (Read 5182 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
We're seeing more two suns in the sky videos these days, but to what end?  Does the Planet X mini-constellation approaching the core of our system portend natural catastrophes plus unfriendly alien encounters alike? Could be.  This is because when the Annunaki return, it could be good news or bad news. Very, very, very bad news, that is, depending on who happens to be the current ruler of Nibiru.

The first of a series of interviews on the Anunnaki, this program offers a short and simple introduction to the topic with a focus on the events and key players who drove them and our future. According to Marshall Klarfeld, author of The ANUNNAKI Were Here!, we homo sapiens, were first created to mine gold as slaves and the ruling elites of Nibiru did it reluctantly.

They knew they were creating aberrations, but did so for the sake of necessity. Now, they could be coming back with a mind to bury a bad decision. It is why Marshall is in pre-production on documentary titled Disclosure.  A Cal Tech graduate engineer with a eye for science, Marshall studied under Zecharia Sitchin for a decade and has taken on the personal responsibility to continue his work and to defend it from attacks by religious debunkers.

http://cttcradio.com
http://yowusa.com/radio

probe64322

• stringers
    • n/a
Have tried this in different player but all the same,it gets to about 1.38 & goes off.Have downloaded it a few times but still the same,anyone else having problems or is it something my end that is the problem.

P.

probe64322

• stringers
    • n/a
Sorry i don`t get your reply ?
Have tried both links but they are both the same.

P.

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
Hi All:

Thanks for the heads up on this.  I've re-uploaded the media files and tested them.  The show works fine now.  This was a bizarre file corruption.

Onward, Marshall

probe64322

• stringers
    • n/a
Thanks Marshall,works a treat now  :D

P.

Endtimesgal_2012

This show was so excellent, I am definitely looking forward to the rest of this series, thank you Marshall.

Panamby

• stringers
    • Pa Namby
Marshall et. al.

The first time I searched for Sitchin works on the web (using DuckDuckGo) - because after finding the subject on Planet X doesn't takes too much to figure out his name & work -  I got this result:
Zecharia Sitchin
  [Official Site]
sitchin.com   More from sitchin.com

Sitchin Is Wrong
What's This All About? Welcome to the website devoted to addressing the claims of the ancient astronaut hypothesis popularized in the writings of Zecharia Sitchin.
sitchiniswrong.com   More from sitchiniswrong.com

Sitchin, Planet X, Nasa, Mars, Earth, Ancient Astronauts
The work of Zecharia Sitchin is based on clay tablets that were found in modern day Iraq (Sumeria). These are the some of oldest recorded writings known to man.
mars-earth.com/sitchin-htm   More from mars-earth.com
[...] etc

Given that my time is a bit scarce, I was appalled to see just in second place in the search list what turned out to be a very sound based criticism to Sitchin's translations from sumerian... not only sound but documented. See here:
here: http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/

Given that I'm new to this subject, does you or anyone knows if Sitchin or one of his scholars/disciples ever bothered to contest such founded & serious criticism??? - I have searched 'Sitchin' on this forum and found nothing.

Any tip on this would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
Panamby:

So you type a Google search string and come up with a debunker site.  Read the background. He's a fundamentalist with an agenda of proving "belief in the deity of Christ in the New Testament."
http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/about/about.htm

Marshall

Panamby

• stringers
    • Pa Namby
Thanks Marshall

Yes, I've noticed that. The funny thing is that I'm a christian and see no need or incompatibility between both hypothesis because there are more views on the Nephilin and the UFO phenomena. I still have no definitive opinion, but I do tendo more to see it as a Fallen Angels issue and their ability to genetically change humans. For me, if Annunaki where 'gods' or 'fallen angels' is irrelevant cause the end result is the same. I have seen other debunkers, but what called my attention on this was the pertinacity and so to speak 'soundness' of some of the arguments, especially the case that the Sumerian themselves have published dictionaries that doesn't support Sitchin's translations. This argument is quite serious, seems to be true (aka the dictionaries do exist) and deserves or demands a serious answer from Sitchin's scholars.

Any way... I have now read about half the content of Sitchin's official website.
Thank you again.

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
So "the Sumerian themselves have published dictionaries."   Got an Amazon link to that?   Or is it easier to crap on a dead man with gossip? 

Deliver an Amazon link to "the Sumerian themselves have published dictionaries" which you say do exist or I'll remove your posts.

Marshall

Panamby

• stringers
    • Pa Namby
Marshall

It is not my intention to smear the reputation of nobody here. It is the first time I ever stumbled on this subject of Sumerians/Nibiru/Annunaki and I happen to read an argument that caught my attention: here it is what that guy mentioned. I ignore if Amazon has anything published, but it seems that there is an on-line Lexicon Lists that according to the people that studied them, were compiled by the Sumerian themselves. It is the guy that is stating that, not me...I have a doubt raised by a debunker and honestly decided to look for an answer from the opposite side also, I don't know, I'm not a linguist and much less a connoisseur of the Sumerians, etc.
quote[...]"To learn more about lexical lists, you can go to the website of the Digital Corpus of Cuneiform Literature (DCCLT) maintained by the University of California at Berkeley. Click on the cuneiform tablet to go to the DCCLT's explanation of lexical lists." [...] END QUOTE.  I guess this is the main page: http://cdli.ucla.edu/

QUOTE[...]" If you want to check the most up-to-date scholarly translations of Sumerian literature," or if you want to search a Sumerian word in these texts, go to the online Electronic Text Corpus of Sumerian Literature  (ETCSL) maintained by Oxford University." [...] http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/

This is a too much scholarly issue for me... and for many. I ignore if Amazon has a published popular lexicon of Sumerian, probably not.

Anyway... if you feel better about it, fell free to delete my posts... I only have a doubt...and still have it.

Thanks, anyway.

Panamby

• stringers
    • Pa Namby
PS - It happens that Amazon does have a Grammar and a Lexicon.... Just found them two minutes ago. Given that Sumerian or Languages are not my field, it will be of little value for me.
Lexicon link: http://www.amazon.com/Sumerian-Lexicon-Dictionary-Ancient-Language/dp/0978642902/ref=pd_bxgy_b_text_y/179-1072917-7711851

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
Follow your link to the Product Details section.
Paperback: 336 pages
Publisher: Logogram Publishing; Bilingual edition (November 1, 2006)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0978642902
ISBN-13: 978-0978642907
Product Dimensions: 1 x 6.3 x 9.8 inches

This was published in 2006 by a Logogram Publishing.  Not by the Sumerians as you stated. 

There is no apology for flipping nonsense like this.  Next time, do your homework, just like the other long time members of this board.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!