Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Unknown Planet Object Puzzles News Crew  (Read 5540 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Unknown Planet Object Puzzles News Crew
« on: January 27, 2014, 08:31:33 AM »
This is from an NBC affiliate, KCRA.  It's going viral.   I checked Starry Night for the morning in Sacramento. (See attached image.) It is approximate without specifics.  However, this blue object they've zoomed in on is eclipsing Venus, not that you'd figure that out from the commentary. Nonetheless, this is exactly the kind of thing I've been looking for. 

We've added this to the https://youtube.com/yowusa channel. 

Nibiru: What s in the Sacramento sky It s not the moon!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6zjCOnRnsc&feature=share&list=UU4LaTxHNk-5IQkSVuTkfHgw

Onward, Marshall
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 11:25:08 AM by admin »

darkeyes36

Re: Unknown Planet Object Puzzles News Crew
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 02:49:14 PM »
I'm reviewing the video now  :).  Hey Marshall, in the 101 videos you asked if we could send photos...I can't figure out where to properly submitt them. Can u have your team run a CSI on this pic. It's from this morning. If its not some sort of camera error, I have lots more. If you have time  ;D
Thanks and great reporting YOWUSA TEAM!
Andrew

Yowfan44

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 04:01:18 PM »
Thanks Andrew for posting your picture. It's very interesting!

Can you give us any details about it? Like when and where was it taken? What type of camera? It appears to be a picture of the sun with an object next to it. Is that true? Why did you take this picture and the other pictures? Did you see something in the sky and decided to capture it? Details like that can be very helpful.

Thanks again!
Greg
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

darkeyes36

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2014, 05:35:27 PM »
Hi Greg,
This shot was taken between 9-10am today. This one in particular I shot from Canal Rd. And hwy 400. I took the photo from my HTC Panache. Based of an idea I got from Instructables.com  I adapted a cut out of a floppy disk to essentially mickey mouse an infrared camera. I've been following your teams work since Sept. Of last year and I've caught up quite quickly. Based off your estimates I felt it was time to start watching from the northern hemisphere. I took the same shots from several different angles to make sure it wasn't just lenses flare. I'll attach a pic from a few minutes ago. I took this sh*t zoomed in using my makeshift filter and the "solarize" setting on my phone. I have the same shot in several different formats. Let me know if you'd like anymore...there is one thing, I tried using my "filter" on my co-workers I-phone 4 and couldn't see anything there...just thought I'd be honest. If its a camera apparition I'd still like to know.
Thanks guys, Hit me back when u get a chance
Andrew

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2014, 10:00:06 PM »
darkeyes36 - Andrew, welcome to the Planet X Town Hall! I approved your Application this morning (morning of the 24th.)    :D
I am glad you and Greg are already in communication about your photos.
Keep Looking Up,
Barb Townsend  1 AM EDT

Yowfan44

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2014, 11:04:52 PM »
Andrew, that's a very interesting invention! Thanks for the details. I applaud your initiative!

The details you provided were very helpful. By using the location of where the the photo was taken, I was able to use Google Earth to obtain the coordinates and the elevation, so I could then put them into Stellarium. Then, by adjusting the date and time in Stellarium, I was able to replicate what you were capturing. You captured Jupiter next to the Sun. (see attachment)

Don't be disappointed because it wasn't what you hoped it would be...Nibiru or Nemesis. The fact of the matter is your invention worked!!! You just proved to us on this forum that we can use a floppy disk as a filter and photograph objects that are next to the Sun. That's amazing!!!

I would hope you would keep trying to capture Nibiru or Nemesis with your invention. I have recommended that you be given the status of a Stringer, then you will be able to submit your photos. Also, use Stellarium to help you see what you are capturing. If you have questions or need help, feel free to ask. That is why I'm on this forum...to do what I can to help bring to light the threat that is in our sky.

Greg
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

darkeyes36

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2014, 09:51:04 PM »
WOW, No way! I'm not disappointed at all, I can't believe it works! That's so cool, I can't take any credit for it, but totally cool. I'll keep takin shots, don't worry about that  8) and to be part of the team would be awesome, I really respect the work you guys do. Besides, I'm not taking any chances with this thing. More people need to find out. If we stop caring, they'll stop caring.
Next cool shots I'll patch them thru...after verifying with Stellarium   ;D
Thanks Greg,
Andrew

darkeyes36

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2014, 10:00:36 PM »
Hi Barb, and thanks for the invite. I'm just getting used to this online forum stuff, so I hope this is how I respond to your message  :D
Andrew

darkeyes36

Re: Unknown Planet Object Puzzles News Crew - off topic
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2014, 07:04:48 AM »
Hey guys, just wanted to bring this to your attention, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8FiJFSVaIe0#
There have been several of these occurrences across the globe over the last couple years. A researcher in India has discovered what appears to be "uncoded" DNA inside of the water. Just thought you should know.
Andrew
P.s. Don't worry, I will get better at finding the proper forums for these posts 8)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Unknown Planet Object Puzzles News Crew - off topic
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2014, 02:31:29 PM »
Hey guys, just wanted to bring this to your attention, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8FiJFSVaIe0#
There have been several of these occurrences across the globe over the last couple years. A researcher in India has discovered what appears to be "uncoded" DNA inside of the water. Just thought you should know.
Andrew
P.s. Don't worry, I will get better at finding the proper forums for these posts 8)

Interesting stuff, Andrew. This could be its own Topic in Post It All And Let Blog Sort It Out. Send me a message if you need any help navigating around or starting a Topic etc.
It takes some getting used to.
Glad you have joined the T.H.
- Barb Townsend

darkeyes36

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2014, 05:43:03 PM »
Awesome, think I might just do that, I'll follow your link. Hey, not that I'm second guessing your expertise, and I'm by no means a professional photographer, but could you guys take a look at one more photo from the same series...it might be corealis effect, but this shot looks like "Jupiter" is in the foreground of the sun. It is in the same alignment as the previous photo I sent you, using my attachment, on the "aqua" setting on my phones camera. This was a dusk picture.
Let me know what you think.
Andrew

darkeyes36

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2014, 11:41:26 AM »
Actually, now that I'm looking at the Stellarium screenshot, suppose there's not much room for error. Sorry guys, cool pic though right! 8)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2014, 06:08:40 PM »
Darkeyes36 -thanks for the posts. I just now saw them.
Keep looking up,
Barb
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 06:39:46 PM by Yowbarb »

darkeyes36

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2014, 10:35:38 PM »
Hey guys, Just one more *IMPORTANT* note on this post. The reason the "filter" didn't work on my co-workers I-phone is because some cellphone cameras have infrared filters (not the technical term 8) built-in. To find out if your camera is suitable, simply.take a remote from one of your household electronics and point the business end at your camera and push a button the remote. If you can see the light from the remote infrared,you're all good. If not, well, c'est la vie.
Later! 8)
Darkeyes36

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!