Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: The Power of Structured Water  (Read 3009 times)

GaryD

• NA
The Power of Structured Water
« on: April 13, 2014, 11:30:06 AM »
Dear Marshall & friends,

I wanted to share w/ you all about what I feel is an important survival topic. It involves water & its structuring property. Dr Emoto of Japan has done pioneering work on the intelligent properties of water. In a nutshell, water becomes structured in nature when it flows down from high to low elevation, tumbling & churning as it goes. Water has memory. Structured water has had its memory reset. Filtering water is not enough. It's memory of the contaminates contained within it must be removed as well. In fact, structuring water is MORE important than filtering it! Structured water is "wetter": its surface tension is reduced, thus making it a much better solvent. It releases more usable oxygen.
The purpose of water is to cleanse & protect life. When water becomes unstructured, it loses its ability (or energy) to fulfill its purpose. Water becomes unstructured when it becomes motionless for too long, like when man puts water into pipes to contain & transport it. This way of moving water is unnatural.
An inventor, Clay Nolte, invented a device that structures the water through causing it to flow in a double vortex motion. This simulates the natural flow of water in a river bed, except in a much shorter distance.
There are several devices available, fulfilling various needs. I have the portable Wu Wei (natural action) unit. You can structure all the water you consume or bath in. The effects you will experience (which I have experienced) are better body hydration, greater overall energy due to more access to the oxygen released in the water, simpler cleansing of the body & clothes: no soap is needed; structured water does all the cleaning. Greater endurance to cold & heat. Greater resistance to sunburn. Food sources utilizing structured water will be healthier & more vibrant. Water can come from any source as structuring it "resets" it to its healthy energetic state. Structured water will taste sweet regardless of its source; however, salt water will not be desalinized as certain types of life thrive in that water.
Overall, I believe the structuring properties of water need to be utilized to ensure that the water you have access to is energized to promote life & health, especially in the catastrophic times ahead.
For more information, I have found the below website to be very helpful:

www.structuredwatertechnologies.com

I hope you find this information beneficial to you. Thank you, Marshall & friends, for all you do to keep us informed about the times we live in.

Yours Truly in Awareness,

Gary D Jones

Endtimesgal_2012

Re: The Power of Structured Water
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 04:38:14 PM »
Gary:  I have read Emoto's books and the evidence is overwhelming.  Thank you for posting this information, I find it very worthwhile and I am asking myself why I did not realize this before.  Just as we have several layers to our body, it should be evident that water could contain the memory of the contaminates previously in it.

I find it so very sad that we Earthlings have so contaminated our planet, and almost completely destroyed it.  I personally think we need the Pole Shift soon, and the world needs a fresh start, hopefully in a new and better direction.  Things are getting so bad, it sometimes feels overwhelming. 

Ed Dames said that 2014 would be a year full of many issues and changes, most happening simultaneously, and even though it is only April, I think he is going to be right.

Anyway, thanks for the link and for sharing what you have personally experienced. 

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 05:39:17 AM »
Thanks for this post, Gary.  Like Endtimesgal, I've read Professor Emoto's work, although only one of his books and I agree wholeheartedly that most water on this planet has been debased/polluted and is in need of serious resurrection to a pristine state as NATURE intended.
And also, like Entimesgal, I should have been thinking of this, due to my recent immersion in studying and using homeopathic remedies. 
Thanks again.

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 06:19:22 AM »
This is one of the coolest things I have read about in a long time!  I'm going to have to look more into it.  Thanks!

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 03:58:33 PM »
And also, like Entimesgal, I should have been thinking of this, due to my recent immersion in studying and using homeopathic remedies. 
Thanks again.
Another thing to ponder:  in homeopathy, the more an entity is "succussed" and diluted, the more potent it becomes.  This principle, regarding entities in water, might very well hold for toxins just as for homeopathic substances.  Yikes.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!