Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Denial Be Damned - Geoengineering Activist, Dane Wigington  (Read 1384 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Denial Be Damned - Geoengineering Activist, Dane Wigington
« on: August 23, 2015, 04:27:58 PM »
If you're in awareness it can be a very lonely place.  Especially when you share what you've learned with family, friends and co-workers because that's when you hear the denial mantra.

"It's all bullsh*t. It's never going to happen and I don't want to hear about it."
This is all you are going to hear from everyone who has mocked and ridiculed you.

In this interview, Geoengineering Activist, Dane Wigington is going to explain why it's not bullsh*t.  This is because it is happening in spite of what you will hear from ignorant sheeple like themselves.

Additionally, in this show, Marshall will discuss what he calls the "Surviving the Coming Tribulation list."  The three things every expert and whistleblower in the topic of space threats and Earth changes will tell you need to survive what is coming.  To become self-informed, get good with God and to join with like-minded others.

The bottom line here is that if you're in awareness, you already know there is a dark cloud coming, but does it have a silver lining?  Your darn tootin' says Marshall, and he'll explain what he is doing now with like-minded others to create sustainable communities for the coming tribulation. Listen for Free
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 06:31:42 PM by Yowbarb »

peppermint

Re: Denial Be Damned - Geoengineering Activist, Dane Wigington
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2015, 06:27:00 PM »
Listened to another great broadcast from Marshall. Like the last couple of articles and broadcasts Marshall has been promoting relocation webinars to help like minded people create communities. At the end of each one of these in the last 4-5 months, I click on the link to explore and each time my browser says that it cannot load the page. I think, well... they will fix this and I will check back later. A new alert appears and I go through the process again. Any link that has "yowinc.co" will not work. I have tried a dozen times using Safari and Firefox to overcome the problem and have failed repeatedly. Turning off extentions and other tricks don't work. Surely if I am having this problem, so are others. I hope this can be fixed or send out a work-around so that more of us can participate in Marshall's new efforts.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!