Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Part #7: In This Time of Times - NEW  (Read 1398 times)

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Part #7: In This Time of Times - NEW
« on: September 27, 2015, 07:51:03 PM »
I strongly recommend that you listen intently to the talk Marshall Masters posted on September 23, 2015, on the www.yowusa.com web page.

One tiny tidbit I heard was regarding the use of frequencies to disable a person's ability to pray, to communicate with their God.

It was later that I realized I had the option to tell you something personal or to remain silent and I was going to do the latter but here I am.

When I was bitten by a tiny tick in August, 2007 it developed into Neuroborreliosis, aka Lyme disease of the CNS. By February, 2008 I was out on sick leave and out in more ways than one. Several years later I told some few friends how for a year or so I could not pray. All I could do was 'feel' for lack of a better word. It was a wordless thing that came not from the brain but from the chest, from the heart. It was, I came to learn later, a contemplation of God, a Communion With God and it was with the heart, not the head.

"Prayer and faith will fill your heart with love and joy and you will be a sign for those who are far from God. Little children, encourage each other to prayer with the heart, so that prayer may fulfill your life; and each day, you, little children, will be, above all, witnesses of serving God in adoration and of your neighbor in need."

And that is the end of my little story and why I have exhorted you to prayer and meditation (and contemplation in a specific post) as we began with #1 and continued through today. Hearing Marshall's rendering of soon to be realized events, I now know why I am here and what I am doing and that I am quickly coming to the end of my journey.

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Re: Part #7: In This Time of Times - NEW
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2015, 10:53:32 AM »
As the topic has proceeded over time, from Part #1 to the present, it has become less Generic try as I might to keep it within the confines of Judo-Christian, or what I perferred to call Western, tradition.

To get back on track, there will be a new Thread that will have the word Christian in the subject and will be directed to Meekness and Spiritual Preparation for those who call themselves Christian ... or a new Thread using the word Orthodox or Traditional Christian so as to avoid the very sad but very real differentiation (theologically) between Reform and Traditional, not to mention the current schism within the Roman church.

The Generic topic will continue as it had in the very beginning but with a new effort to segregate it's contents. Honestly, this does beg the question of how will humanity progress, ascended or not, given it's apparently fallen nature or what I like to refer to as it's Spiritual DNA, finally a concept I believe I can call my own invention, without Divine help.

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Re: Part #7: In This Time of Times - NEW
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2015, 06:33:33 AM »
:o

Having twice watched the new video on PX, Update 3 2015, published a week or so ago, we are rightly astounded at the change in the size of the visual when compared to the visuals from the buoys or the volcano camera.

Indeed the Super Bowl of super bowls, the one we have trained for, sweated for, and yes, puked our guts out on occasion during practice to prepare for, is at hand. The Coach told me to get back to Part #1 and review it in detail today, then for tomorrow's practice to do the same with Part #2, and so on for the rest of the week. You do the same when you get this communique.

We get one shot at this. Let's WIN!

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
THE TRIUMPH, THE SECOND COMING AND THE EUCHARISTIC REIGN
by Fr. Stefano Gobbi
June 24, 1996

1. At last, the prayer of the 'Our Father' which Jesus taught us will be fulfilled; it will have its perfect completion. The Divine Will will be fulfilled in a perfect way by all creatures, thus bringing forth the Kingdom of the Divine Will upon this earth.

Jesus, in the 'Our Father' which you taught us… dear Jesus, we have been repeating it for two thousand years… you teach us that prayer is infallible - it always obtains results. What did you teach us to ask for? 'Our Father, who are in heaven, sanctified - glorified - be your name. Your Kingdom come; your Will be done...' Brother priests, the Father was glorified when He created the universe; the devil has obscured this glory of his by means of sin. With the redemption, Christ - the historical Christ - redeems us by means of suffering; and the mystical Christ must walk along the same path of suffering so that [each one] may personally cooperate with the great gift received in redemption. However, the definitive victory of Christ over Satan took place with his resurrection; and so the definitive victory of Christ, when He returns in glory, will consist in completely destroying the power of Satan in this world, so that this world will be able to receive his Kingdom, and once again glorify the Father in a perfect way, as it was at the beginning of creation. Therefore, the advent of Christ in glory will coincide with the greatest glorification of the heavenly Father.

'Your Kingdom come!' But listen…do you think that after two thousand years in which this invocation has been repeated throughout the world - 'Your Kingdom come, Your Kingdom come…' - that at the end, this Kingdom of Christ will not come? It will come! - for the perfect glorification of the Father. And as the Kingdom of Christ comes, all creatures will be led to fulfill the Divine Will in a perfect way, because the first to prevent us from doing the Divine Will was Satan. What was Satan's victory in the earthly paradise? To lead our first parents to make a choice that was contrary to the Will of the Father - to the Will of God! "You may eat from all [trees], except from this one…" (cf. Gen 2:16-17). And then the serpent came, that accursed serpent… But she will crush his head - do not worry! The Pope said: 'Her offspring - Christ in her, Mary in Christ, the mother united with the Son, the Son united with the Mother.' Therefore, dear Mother, I am pleased that you will crush the head of that huge serpent. Crush it!

In the end, the power of Satan will be destroyed because he will be rendered powerless! Being bound, he will no longer be able to do harm; he will no longer be able to lead creatures to say 'no' to the Will of the Father, because creatures will say 'yes' to the Will of the heavenly Father. In this perfect fulfillment of the Divine Will, creation will return almost to its original state - to a new earthly paradise, in which all creatures will say 'yes' to the Will of the heavenly Father.

There is a mystic, Luisa Piccarreta, whose cause for beatification is in progress, who wrote great works about the Divine Will. When I was in Mexico, I was given some of these writings which relate to numerous aspects described in our book [To the Priests…]. I was im-pressed by them - I should read the exact text to you, but I don't have it with me today. It says that every two thousand years there has been a great renewal. Two thousand years after creation there was the deluge of water. Two thousand years after the deluge of water, there was the deluge of blood: the redemption. After two thousand years there will be the deluge of fire - a spiritual fire, I think - and finally, the Kingdom of the Divine Will will come upon earth, because every creature will fulfill the Divine Will in a perfect way.

And so, I think that this return of Christ in glory will be able to bring the Kingdom of the Divine Will into the world, and each creature will be able to do the Will of the Father in a perfect way, and the Father will be glorified by these children of his who say 'yes' to his Will; and Christ will bring about his Kingdom - a Kingdom of holiness and of docile obedience to the heavenly Father.
Brother priests, this [Kingdom of the Divine Will], however, is not possible if, after the victory obtained over Satan, after having removed the obstacle because his [Satan's] power has been destroyed*...this cannot happen, except by a most special outpouring of the Holy Spirit: the Second Pentecost.

*Here Fr. Gobbi opened a brief parenthesis: (Evidently, our weakened human nature will remain even with Christ's return in glory. It is not the weakness of our nature that is destroyed - destroyed is the power of Satan, which exercises a strong influence over the weakness of our human nature. Yes, in fact, by our human nature we are inclined to sin, but today everything drives us toward sin - the atheistic and pagan civilization in which we live, the influences coming from the mass media, which are all the abode of evil! Today the world is the dwelling place for the evil one! The evil one exercises a very powerful persuasive action, and so there are temptations, seductions, bad examples - everything leads us toward evil, because these [evil influences] exercise their power. But tomorrow, once this power is destroyed, everything will help us to go toward that which is good. So, our weakness remains, but it will be greatly helped to walk the path of good, in a way which is totally opposite to how it is today, when, because of Satan, it is influenced to walk along the path of evil. But hearts, souls, must be renewed [by a most special outpouring of the Holy Spirit: the Second Pentecost].)

2.  It will coincide with the Second Pentecost. Then, fire will come down; the Holy Spirit will descend - tongues of fire, spiritual tongues! Understand that the Second Pentecost, as the bishop said this morning, is not an invention of Don Stefano [Gobbi]. Pope Paul VI, John XXIII and the current pope have prophetically spoken about it. Why the second [Pentecost]? Because the first already took place in the cenacle of Jerusalem, and it transformed the apostles and the disciples to such a point that some thought: "Are they drunk at nine in the morning?" The second will take place on a worldwide scale; it will descend upon the whole world, not only on the cenacle! It will transform the hearts and the souls of all, and all will sing joyfully to the Lord, so much so, that perhaps the angels of heaven will ask themselves: "Are they drunk at nine in the morning?"

Brother priests, [Jesus' return in glory] will coincide, then, with the miracle of the Second Pentecost, which will renew…[souls]. But do you understand that, by bringing the gift of the renewal into souls, it brings the gift of salvation?

I will read to you the message of Pentecost given on June 4, 1995: "Tongues of Fire."
"- Tongues of divine fire will bring heat and life to a humanity which has now become cold from egoism and hatred, from violence and wars. Thus the parched earth will be opened to the breath of the Spirit of God, which will transform it into a new and wondrous garden in which the Most Holy Trinity will make its permanent dwelling place among you.
- Tongues of fire will come down to enlighten and sanctify the Church, which is living through the dark hour of Calvary and being stricken in her pastors, wounded in the flock, abandoned and betrayed by her own, exposed to the impetuous wind of errors, pervaded with the loss of faith and with apostasy.

The divine fire of the Holy Spirit will heal her of every malady, will purify her of every stain and every infidelity, will clothe her again in new beauty, will cover her with his splendor, in such a way that she may be able to find again all her unity and holiness, and will thus give to the world her full, universal and perfect witness to Jesus.

Tongues of fire will come down upon you all, my poor children, so ensnared and seduced by Satan and by all the evil spirits who, during these years, have attained their greatest triumph. And thus, you will be illuminated by this divine light, and you will see your own selves in the mirror of the truth and the holiness of God. It will be like a judgment in miniature, which will open the door of your heart to receive the great gift of divine mercy…" (546d-g)

3. It will be the greatest miracle of the divine mercy - the triumph of Jesus' merciful love - which will open the world to a new era, a new civilization, to finally know at last the civilization of love.
This Second Pentecost will also coincide with the triumph of the merciful love of Jesus, the divine mercy that comes for us. "And then the Holy Spirit will work the new miracle of universal transformation in the heart and the life of all: sinners will be converted; the weak will find support; the sick will receive healing; those far away will return to the house of the Father; those separated and divided will attain full unity.

In this way, the miracle of the Second Pentecost will take place. It will come with the triumph of my Immaculate Heart in the world…" (546hi)

It coincides with the Second Pentecost and with the triumph of the divine mercy because, brother priests, by the work of the Spirit of love, all will be led to salvation. Our Lady has indicated this again in the message which I read to you this morning - "The Triumph of my Immaculate Heart" (December 19, 1973): "...At the very moment when Satan will be enthroned as lord of the world and will think himself now the sure victor, I myself will snatch the prey from his hands. In a trice he will find himself empty-handed, and in the end the victory will be exclusively my Son's and mine.

This will be the triumph…" - I have told you that triumph equals victory - "of my Immaculate Heart in the world." (29g) And so you understand now, how once all have returned to salvation, they will breathe the air of the Kingdom of God in our midst, and it will be a kingdom of holiness and of justice, of purity, of love, of joy and of peace. Then, once the influence of him who is a murderer by definition is removed - the one who, opposing God, brings hatred, egoism, division, violence, war into the world - then once his power is destroyed, with God being among us, a new civilization will finally flourish: the civilization of the children of God who live in his kingdom - the new civilization of love.

4. But, above all, the triumph of the Immaculate Heart and the return of Christ in glory will coincide with the advent of the Eucharistic Reign of Christ. Imagine this! In this renewed world, where the Father is glorified, where Christ manifests his reign, where the will of creatures reflects that of the Father, where the Holy Spirit has renewed the people, where the prodigy of the divine mercy is fulfilled - in this world the Eucharistic Christ will be able to explode with all of his divine power! Brother priests, we believe that Christ is present in the Eucharist with his glorious body and with his divinity, on this earth as He is in heaven; it is only the veil of the species that keeps us from seeing Him, but his presence is the same.

And so I ask myself: how is it that in heaven Jesus is the bliss and the joy of all the blessed, yet here on this earth, where He is present in the Eucharist, He cannot explode with his power and become our joy and greatest beatitude? Why doesn't this happen? The Eucharistic Christ cannot manifest his power because of the obstacles we put in the way. For example, let's take atomic energy - it is an extremely powerful energy, extremely strong, which, however, cannot be released until we create the necessary condition - the fusion of the atom. If we create this condition, the atomic energy explodes.

And so I say that the power of the Eucharistic Christ is kept from manifesting itself by the obstacles we put in the way; and the obstacle is sin - individual sin, social sin, sin set as the norm of action. All of this sin is a rejection that we make; it is a barrier that we place, because of which the Eucharistic Christ cannot manifest his divine power. But when Satan is cast into hell, when the door of the abyss is closed and the power of Satan is destroyed, these obstacles will be removed.

Then will Jesus in the Eucharist explode. He will manifest Himself in all his power; we will see Him beyond the species; we will feel Him because He will work within us most powerfully as God, because in the Eucharist Jesus is present with the fullness of his divinity in our midst! And as God, He will then succeed in transforming our hearts; He will succeed in transforming souls; He will succeed in transforming families; He will succeed in transforming nations… In a message, Our Lady says that through her Immaculate Heart, universal peace will take place and the unity of the Church will be achieved. Finally, after so many years of division, and after so many (almost useless) efforts of ecumenism, the unity of the Church will be achieved and we will truly have the Eucharistic Reign of Christ within us.

Therefore, I would almost like to say: Jesus who returns and manifests Himself in glory unites with Jesus who is present in the Eucharist; and He will almost open wide the doors of the species, which still keep Him veiled to us, so that He may manifest Himself with his power and transform everything, forming at last the new heavens and the new earth. Therefore, the return of Christ in glory will also coincide with the great triumph of the Eucharistic Reign of Jesus.

Brother priests, I have humbly entrusted my reflections to you. I truly believe that what Our Lady tells us in these messages is true. Her Immaculate Heart cannot triumph except in the triumph of Christ, and Christ will obtain his greatest victory and his greatest triumph only when He brings his Kingdom into this world and the adversary is defeated. With what joy will the Heart of Jesus open to say: "Father, You are glorified at last!" With what joy will Jesus turn to us and say: "Finally, your food is to do the Will of my heavenly Father! Just as it was for me, so it is for you. My Kingdom is spreading in all of you, in the joy of fulfilling the Will of the Father alone, in each one of you, my brothers whom I have redeemed!"

The Holy Spirit will pour Himself forth, bringing this new Second Pentecost of grace and of holiness which will help everyone; sinners and those who are far away will find the way to salvation and will reach salvation, led by the merciful love of Jesus. At last, we will know the new civilization of love, for He who is Love-among-us, He who is in the Sacrament of the Eucharist to teach us to love one another to the point of becoming one - "Father, may they also be one in You and in Me, just as We are one" (cf. Jn 17:21)

Finally, all of his divine power will pour forth from the Sacrament of the Eucharist, and we will then know the joy of living, of savoring, of experiencing all the effects of the paradise which we will have with the triumph of the Eucharistic Reign of Jesus. We will be on this earth, yet we will be beyond it. We will not yet be in heaven - it will be a paradise on earth, which Our Lady is preparing for us through the triumph of her Immaculate Heart in the world. Praised be Jesus Christ!

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!