Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Branched from: Part #3: HOPE? Why....  (Read 2611 times)

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Branched from: Part #3: HOPE? Why....
« on: May 01, 2016, 05:31:44 PM »
 Sourced from a volume from www.queenshippublishing.com, 'I Am Your Jesus Of Mercy"

“…Do you not realize the power you have through love, faith and prayer?  Through faith in Me and the One Who sent Me, trust, love and prayer, all beauty and peace can be reestablished, preventing chastisement….The chastisement shall be a result of misbelief, lack of love, lack of faith, lack of respect and from the lack of your mercy!...Prayer and faith in Me are powerful tools….The chastisement will come from your not doing the wish of My Father….You can prevent the works of the evil one and destroy him now by loving…Wars can be prevented through prayer…Persevere, have faith in Me, love Me by loving and respecting one another….These are the keys to preventing the chastisement, destroying evil and recreating the beauty of My Father…” (JOM, Vol I, #55, June 5, 1989, Chastisement)

“…I want my people to fear nothing!...Acknowledging your fears is fruitful, realizing that you have nothing to fear from the fear.  Taming that fear in My Love allows you to breathe freedom from the control of your crippling fears….Through the lack of facing your fear, you are losing your love, your control of emotions, your dignity, your respect and the clarity of your thought processes.  It is a step all My people need to take, since only few have courageously stepped into the open abyss and persevered in the persistence of faith and love by My gracing help…I encourage My people to take that leap for love of themselves and their God.  I wait for them ….”
(JOM, Vol IV, #52, Aug. 7, 1992, Fears)

“…Because of the evil ways in which many live, there is little trust in Me and no perseverance….You ask of Me your heart’s desire, but are impatient in waiting for your answer.  All prayers are heard!  Please persevere!....There have even been many of you who have said that, ‘Our Lord heard my prayer, but He is upset with me and no longer cares for me’….This is not the case.  If you truly believe in Me and trust in Me, you would know that all things happen for a purpose in accordance with My desire….All prayers are answered in accordance to My timetable, not yours.  So…persevere in your journey with Me….”
(JOM, Vol I, #68, July 17, 1989,  Perseverance)

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Re: Branched from: Part #3: HOPE? Why....
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 03:50:24 PM »
Sourced from a volume from www.queenshippublishing.com, 'I Am Your Jesus Of Mercy"

“…Do you not realize the power you have through love, faith and prayer?  Through faith in Me and the One Who sent Me, trust, love and prayer, all beauty and peace can be reestablished, preventing chastisement….The chastisement shall be a result of misbelief, lack of love, lack of faith, lack of respect and from the lack of your mercy!...Prayer and faith in Me are powerful tools….The chastisement will come from your not doing the wish of My Father….You can prevent the works of the evil one and destroy him now by loving…Wars can be prevented through prayer…Persevere, have faith in Me, love Me by loving and respecting one another….These are the keys to preventing the chastisement, destroying evil and recreating the beauty of My Father…” (JOM, Vol I, #55, June 5, 1989, Chastisement)

“…I want my people to fear nothing!...Acknowledging your fears is fruitful, realizing that you have nothing to fear from the fear.  Taming that fear in My Love allows you to breathe freedom from the control of your crippling fears….Through the lack of facing your fear, you are losing your love, your control of emotions, your dignity, your respect and the clarity of your thought processes.  It is a step all My people need to take, since only few have courageously stepped into the open abyss and persevered in the persistence of faith and love by My gracing help…I encourage My people to take that leap for love of themselves and their God.  I wait for them ….”
(JOM, Vol IV, #52, Aug. 7, 1992, Fears)

“…Because of the evil ways in which many live, there is little trust in Me and no perseverance….You ask of Me your heart’s desire, but are impatient in waiting for your answer.  All prayers are heard!  Please persevere!....There have even been many of you who have said that, ‘Our Lord heard my prayer, but He is upset with me and no longer cares for me’….This is not the case.  If you truly believe in Me and trust in Me, you would know that all things happen for a purpose in accordance with My desire….All prayers are answered in accordance to My timetable, not yours.  So…persevere in your journey with Me….”
(JOM, Vol I, #68, July 17, 1989,  Perseverance)

http://www.tfsih.com/FeaturedWritings/ViewWriting.Aspx?WritingID=102

One Stop Shopping!

This new link is to an index of active links which cover almost all of the subject matter I’ve presented in this series. Our team is back in the win column!

http://www.tfsih.com/FeaturedWritings/FeaturedWritings.aspx

There is a huge amount of downloadable content within the subject matter so if your team needs it, then get it before any chance of sabotage again. This is a game changer!

GU

For those who don’t know about sabotage:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Bella+Dodd

« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 04:31:04 PM by GenericUser »

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 04:15:10 PM by GenericUser »

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 04:39:04 PM »
-- The story of how Bella Dodd left the Catholic Faith of her childhood to become a high-ranking member of the Communist Party USA, and later found her way back to the Church.

Bella Dodd ranks with Whittaker Chambers as a leading converted communist. Her testimony before investigating committees revealed the extent to which communist infiltration had taken place in America, particularly among teachers in schools and colleges. This record of her life describes how she came to be a member of the Communist Party, the reasons for her gradual disillusionment and final break with the party, and her eventual return to the Catholic Church into which she was born.

Her conversion to Communism was a slow usurpation of the mind by an appeal to love of humanity, a vision of a better society, and wider social justice. In time she became a member of the Party’s National Committee, and was intensely active in combating the Rapp-Coudert investigation of communist teachers, in supporting Loyalist Spain, and in the “united democratic front” maintained during World War II. But she was gradually repelled by the dictatorial methods of the Party and the constant struggle for power. Her divorce from her husband, and her own ill health speeded her estrangement from Party leaders and resulted in her expulsion from the Party in 1949.

Dodd’s re-entrance into the Catholic Church—which as a communist she had so bitterly attacked—was a natural result of her new state of mind. In the early 1950s, she provided detailed explanations of the Communist subversion of the Church, reporting that “in the 1930s we put eleven hundred men into the priesthood in order to destroy the Church from within, [and that] right now they are in the highest places in the Church.” From such positions they were working to bring about change in order to weaken the Church’s effectiveness against Communism. She said further that these changes would be so drastic that “you will not recognize the Catholic Church.”

Bella Dodd’s story is a human document of immense importance to Americans today. Here are the inner workings of the Communist Party in the United States in the early to mid-20th century as seen from the secret counsels and strategy meetings of the National Committee, to which she belonged for a crucial span of years. The climax of the book is a snowy Christmas Eve when Bella finds the reaffirmation of her faith, and is able to say, “I have learned from bitter experience that you cannot serve man unless you first serve God in sincerity and truth.” Not being able to secure her baptismal certificate from Italy after inquiry, she was baptized by Bishop Fulton J. Sheen in St. Patrick’s Cathedral, New York.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2018, 06:06:25 PM »
Hi G.U.,

I read some of the first link.  In "Evil Part I": Interesting that there is a strong warning against a cashless society - wonder if Bitcoin is included?  The Libertarian aspect of it is intriguing to me, but it seems that PTB could find ways around that if they really wanted to.  Am guessing, on the other hand, that cashless barter is not something the warning was concerned about?

Am also in complete agreement with the statement in "Evil Part III" that the family is greatly endangered in contemporary society.  My take on it is that a healthy family life (even if one only has pets or a makeshift family of others who are lonely), is a key to re-entering Paradise via becoming children again.  Home is the secure place where we can gather regularly to practice open discussion, hospitality, servant leadership, and wholesome recreation, even if we do so imperfectly. 

I love this quote from "The Victory" portion:
You were given to each other, all of you, as gifts...
  :)

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2018, 08:33:44 PM »
Just keep those observations coming RR:

My take on it is that a healthy family life (even if one only has pets or a makeshift family of others who are lonely), is a key to re-entering Paradise via becoming children again.  Home is the secure place where we can gather regularly to practice open discussion, hospitality, servant leadership, and wholesome recreation, even if we do so imperfectly. 

👌🏼

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2018, 08:26:08 PM »
What did you, or anyone, think of the Dr. Bella Dodd story? Has anyone ever read that book of her’s I mentioned?

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51JWipiyuXL._AC_US218_.jpg

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2018, 09:10:58 AM »
The book has 4 and 5 star ratings on Amazon - very high ratings for that website.

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2018, 06:19:39 AM »
The book has 4 and 5 star ratings on Amazon - very high ratings for that website.

I didn’t notice that. Thanks.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!