Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Timeline or Dimension Changes?  (Read 2382 times)

NativeMom72

• Global Moderator
  • ...just Breathe...
Timeline or Dimension Changes?
« on: February 17, 2017, 10:31:19 AM »
Hello All!

I would like to introduce a topic that has received quite a "buzz" lately (well, "lately" is relative and depends on the person)

I first noticed things were different (for myself at least) when looking at a world map. I've always had an interest in geography since I was a child and I often use maps in my workshop presentations. After I selected the first world map from the internet, I assumed that it was an inaccurate illustration and attempted to pull up another, of which, looked wrong as well. I might have looked at several map illustrations and wondered if it were a new projection until I came across something called the "Mandela Effect", and found that I wasn't alone. Still a bit skeptical, and it being the Internet, I scanned through an atlas that I've owned since the 1990s, and to my surprise, the map indeed "changed" in the book.

There are many other examples of this Effect, ranging from pop culture, books, spellings, music, and art. Are there others who have experienced this?

Thank you
~nativemom72

“Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye.”
― Miyamoto Musashi  (1584 –1645)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Timeline or Dimension Changes?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 10:41:43 AM »
Hello All!

I would like to introduce a topic that has received quite a "buzz" lately (well, "lately" is relative and depends on the person)

I first noticed things were different (for myself at least) when looking at a world map. I've always had an interest in geography since I was a child and I often use maps in my workshop presentations. After I selected the first world map from the internet, I assumed that it was an inaccurate illustration and attempted to pull up another, of which, looked wrong as well. I might have looked at several map illustrations and wondered if it were a new projection until I came across something called the "Mandela Effect", and found that I wasn't alone. Still a bit skeptical, and it being the Internet, I scanned through an atlas that I've owned since the 1990s, and to my surprise, the map indeed "changed" in the book.

There are many other examples of this Effect, ranging from pop culture, books, spellings, music, and art. Are there others who have experienced this?

Thank you
~nativemom72

nativemom72, when you brought it up the concept of dimension changes to me a few nights ago it was a new subject to me, although I had read about ascension and new earths, a little bit.
Yes then I did realize some changes.
Thank you for starting this topic,
Barb T.

NativeMom72

• Global Moderator
  • ...just Breathe...
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 10:56:05 AM »

nativemom72, when you brought it up the concept of dimension changes to me a few nights ago it was a new subject to me, although I had read about ascension and new earths, a little bit.
Yes then I did realize some changes.
Thank you for starting this topic,
Barb T.

Yes! I feel that there are many theories out there about why this is happening for some people- I'm still doing research and almost everyday, there are new Effects that I notice-Lol!

NativeMom72

• Global Moderator
  • ...just Breathe...
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 11:03:40 AM »
Mercator world map

NativeMom72

• Global Moderator
  • ...just Breathe...
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 11:10:45 AM »
Peter's projection world map

NativeMom72

• Global Moderator
  • ...just Breathe...
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 11:21:54 AM »
Th following link is to some drawings created by people who were asked to draw a map of the world from memory. Despite variances in drawing ability and attention to detail, there were many similarities.

http://imgur.com/a/1w6fC

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2017, 12:41:12 PM »
Thanks, nativemom72!

Quick survey question: Is Carol Channing (Hello Dolly) alive?

Don't google it. Just a snap answer, if you think you know!

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2017, 02:58:05 PM »
Hello All!

Thank you
~nativemom72
I've read of it, but not experienced it, as far as I know.  Thanks for sharing, as I think you may be the first person I actually "know" who has reported this, as the others were in books or articles.  I'll definitely follow this subject, probably through you!

Solani

• Trusted Member
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2017, 08:18:39 AM »
I have to strongly agree!!! Not really sure how to explain what I have been feeling and feeling more and more intensely. If I am to try to describe it... It feels somehow like I went to bed one night, had an out of body experience and popped back into "another me" in a different reality/dimension... Things are similar but not quite right... Same people around me but it's more behavioral nuances that are off. Almost feels like I'm disassociating BIG TIME... Like, I'm not really here or actively participating, only watching what is going on. Not feeling the same emotions or rather not as deeply as I would have done a year ago or perhaps just differently. I'm still ME but I feel out of place and that "my" timeline has shifted somehow. Still trying to figure it out but also getting the information not to question as it creates walls in my minds eye and ability to pick up on vital information. Problem? I've always questioned EVERYTHING... That's just the way I am. So, I'm trying to push beyond this feeling which is not that easy but I agree to be necessary...
//Solani
In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2017, 12:33:46 PM »
I have to strongly agree!!! Not really sure how to explain what I have been feeling and feeling more and more intensely. If I am to try to describe it... It feels somehow like I went to bed one night, had an out of body experience and popped back into "another me" in a different reality/dimension... Things are similar but not quite right... Same people around me but it's more behavioral nuances that are off. Almost feels like I'm disassociating BIG TIME... Like, I'm not really here or actively participating, only watching what is going on. Not feeling the same emotions or rather not as deeply as I would have done a year ago or perhaps just differently. I'm still ME but I feel out of place and that "my" timeline has shifted somehow. Still trying to figure it out but also getting the information not to question as it creates walls in my minds eye and ability to pick up on vital information. Problem? I've always questioned EVERYTHING... That's just the way I am. So, I'm trying to push beyond this feeling which is not that easy but I agree to be necessary...
//Solani

I can relate to what you said...

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2017, 04:39:23 PM »
//Solani
Have you been to Tom Kenyon's website, or read any of his articles?  I haven't been there in years, but it's great, and what you are describing reminds me of one of his articles.
Many of his articles contain mental exercises one can to to elevate oneself a bit, and one of those articles, IIRC, was "Jumping TimeLines".  I had photocopied many of them and will look in my stash tonight, but IIRC in his Jumping Timelines, he shows us how to leap forward to the kind of life we want. 

IOW, if a person is sick and tired of Monsanto poisoning the entire planet and killing honeybees, as well as about every other living thing (slowly or rapidly), and sick and tired of all this needless surveillance by miscreants in power, etc., then one can imagine a life with peace and harmony.  One can decide how one wants to live and Kenyon gives us a few good pointers on doing these exercises.

Thanks for posting, as it reminds me I need to dig out that particular exercise and get back on it!

Solani

• Trusted Member
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2017, 05:34:03 AM »
Have you been to Tom Kenyon's website, or read any of his articles?  I haven't been there in years, but it's great, and what you are describing reminds me of one of his articles.
Many of his articles contain mental exercises one can to to elevate oneself a bit, and one of those articles, IIRC, was "Jumping TimeLines".  I had photocopied many of them and will look in my stash tonight, but IIRC in his Jumping Timelines, he shows us how to leap forward to the kind of life we want. 

IOW, if a person is sick and tired of Monsanto poisoning the entire planet and killing honeybees, as well as about every other living thing (slowly or rapidly), and sick and tired of all this needless surveillance by miscreants in power, etc., then one can imagine a life with peace and harmony.  One can decide how one wants to live and Kenyon gives us a few good pointers on doing these exercises.

Thanks for posting, as it reminds me I need to dig out that particular exercise and get back on it!

No, I haven't heard of this guy or seen anything related to others experiencing similar. That is until I "happened" upon this forum. I'll do a search on it but if you do find the specific article you are relating from, I'd be very happy if you could send me the link.
//Solani
In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!