Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Blessed are those who mourn...  (Read 1528 times)

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Blessed are those who mourn...
« on: March 14, 2017, 06:10:17 PM »
for they shall be comforted.

Yes, I am sad. Part #1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbDBBrlbN34

and,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5y1WorkLJw

What I have written on this Board, including the Prophecy topic and the Meekness topic, is true and confirmed. Yet there remains Hope for those who have fortitude and persevere. These are the ones who will be comforted. If you have not read what was written then do not waste your time here. Go do your own thing.

After viewing the above in the context of my subject matter it will be obvious that this "game" as in the original allegory involves powers and players that dwarf us by comparison. Indeed, if we thought we could do it on our own, now we know that it is impossible, which was why I said anyone who believes so is immediately off the team, in the first Topic, Part #1: .... many years ago, and the 'scouting report' alluded to is done, finished.

We are playing on the home field of the opposition and right now they are in control ... but we gave it to them. I will outline that fact later. For now, you know what you must continue to do because one way or another the game will be won by our side; it only remains to be determined who exactly will be left on our side.

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: perseverance
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 11:12:58 PM »
there remains Hope for those who have fortitude and persevere.
Goethe:
In the realm of ideas everything depends on enthusiasm...
in the real world all rests on perseverance.
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Blessed are those who mourn...
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 05:44:15 PM »

We are playing on the home field of the opposition and right now they are in control ... but we gave it to them. I will outline that fact later. For now, you know what you must continue to do because one way or another the game will be won by our side; it only remains to be determined who exactly will be left on our side.
Remember that Marshall discussed the info. from (?a channeling session?)  in which a question was answered by something like: "This chapter is theirs.  Nothing you or anyone can do will change that.  But we'll have the opportunity to retrieve our power at some point, and it is then that we will be at a critical juncture.  Take control of your own life/lives when you have that opportunity, or give the reins back to TPTB/TPTW, and you will remain in servitude forever."

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2017, 02:02:48 PM »
One reply to two comments by one Deep History video (sadly, it is inaccurately named, but oh so erudite and pertinent) from an ordained Presbyterian pastor:

https://youtu.be/CTMX4C169bg?t=19

and fulfilling my promise to show how the playing field was relinquished to the other side, as well. Not bad in the interests of saving time. My source, one of them, is history; another, personal experience.

Yes, I am sad. History can, and has, been rewritten to suit the writers. Word meanings have been redefined as well. The "Ancient" way has been supplanted by the "New" way. The New way has been a disaster. But I do not play The Moody Blues song "Voices In The Sky" when I know not who is speaking and my requests for a discernment question or two have gone unanswered. I stay with whom I know.

Onward to my next post ... but this old brain has forgotten it! When it returns, so will I. Until then, for the few who follow me, I pose the question:

Does this age have anything in common with the Garden of Eden, the snake and Adam and Eve?

A good source for meditation as described in the previous Topic regarding prayer....

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Re: Blessed are those who mourn...(Slovakia)
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 01:40:52 PM »
Yes, "The Woman Clothed With The Sun" was here also, tending to her children:

http://litmanova.net/August%201995.html

As reported by Skywatch Media and Your Own World recently. Given the ugly actions of many humans around the globe, from the hypnosis of young girls to the DNA combinations of human sperm with animal ova to pedophilia, is it any wonder that a lesser resolution is off the table?

Pray
Hope
Trust

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 02:55:30 PM »
Hi GenericUser,

I love the concept of a Heavenly Mother - very comforting.  The historic descriptions of this earth changing Px event have left me forgetting that there is a softer touch somewhere in all of this - and maybe we're the ones meant to embody that.  As Mother Teresa once said, the only hands and feet that God has are ours.  Thank you so much for reminding us. :)

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 05:09:46 PM »
Thank you R.R. It is a rare event indeed, for me to receive a positive response and it is much appreciated.

Yes, the hands and feet only we, myself included, have done little if anything since LaSalette. For me personally, the thought of the 'pain' I've inflicted by my omissions far outweighs the thoughts of what I may have to suffer in the near future. As for now, I just 'offer up' what I've been given to endure, offer it up not to avoid the future but for myself and all others that we may be carried to an eternity in the presence of our Lord and Father.

In an earlier post I suggested meditating on the wedding reception at Cana. Our Heavenly Mother is at the same time the Mother of Mercy. Her Son just can not refuse her. Neither can the Father or her spouse, the Holy Spirit. And she wants to be our Advocate! The thought gives me chills! All I can do is say yes, I accept it and I will continue to love her as best as I can.

Thank you R.R. You have just inspired me to post one or two more links that may prove helpful to some.
Please join me and post what you are moved to, on this topic, Meekness, or my other topic, Prophecy.
(Also, see 'A Question Of Balance Or A Beautiful Lady' in Prophecy)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 05:40:38 PM by GenericUser »

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!