Cosmic Quest - HUMANITY'S DEEP HISTORY > The Spiritual World, Strange Dreams and Paranormal Happenings

Your dreams which are not necessarily cataclysmic

(1/61) > >>

Yowbarb:
Please post here any dream you like...it does not have to be about cataclysm.
I will start out with one I had many years ago.
I had just been reading Poul Anderson's book on the sea people: The Merman's Children  so that book probably
influenced my dream. Anderson did some
research and found many stories of sea people in the nordic countries.
There was a great bell in the book.
OK so in my dream there was a world event: The Bell of Atlantis was found and rung.
It was a massive, beautiful bell and I could hear the sound.
I vaguely remember the lost continent of Atlantis was found in that dream.
I was just trying to find some kind of representation of that huge bell and didn't find it yet.

Back to the dream the huge bell was a good omen - a breakthrough for Mankind. In the book it was used to
make a terrible noise underwater and to harm the sea people and to cause them to flee. The bell was used to
herd the sea people away from the main population centers. I feel if there is such a bell
its purpose was intended to be good.
The bell I saw in my dream was about 2-3 times bigger than this one and it was at the bottom of the ocean:

Yowbarb:
Back about 1970, probably before Leonard Cohen's "Sisters of Mercy" ever came out, I had a dream
about my brother who I was worried about - he was in deep trouble. Into my dream came seven sisters with golden reddish hair - at a distance - but I felt like they were appearing to me, singing. Angelic voices.
I told an acquaintance of mine who was an astrologer and knew quite a lot about ancient and mystical matters. She said, "Those were The Seven Sisters and that is very rare and a good thing." [and if you saw them while dreaming about your brother that is a sign he will receive some help.]
Well my brother survived his ordeal... I won't go into all the details now.
This image doesn't give credit to the beauty and the colors which I saw in my dream, but I do like this image. Just wanted to share this.
Below that one is  one with blue and lighter tones... farther down is music which reminds me of the vibe and of the singing of the seven sisters in my dream. ...
- Yowbarb

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_NqhdO5sZ4x4/Ro6CIyXjDXI/AAAAAAAAB-g/duJPoYN_umQ/s400/Seven+Sisters3.jpg

This you tube video I found does remind me of the dream I had
of "The Seven Sisters."  As the music progresses you hear this high ethereal singing it was like that in my dream..  - Yowbarb

EDIT: I had to take down that link here is another. Crank up the volume, it is low in this recording.

Holst:  Neptune, the Mystic- The Planets Suite  8:21

LINK: http://youtu.be/c0i7advgnUk

Uploaded by recordholdings on Feb 22, 2008
English composer Gustav Holst composed The Planets between 1914 and 1916. The Birmingham premiere of the suite took place in 1918, fifteen years before Pluto was discovered. Though the Planets became by far the most popular work of Holst's and one of the most known pieces by an English-born composer, Holst did not consider the piece one of his finest. Partially because of this, he never wrote an eighth movement, though unexpectedly the IAU relegated Pluto from its status as planet proper in 2006.

Yowbarb:
I woke up early this morning I had a brief dream and someone was saying something to me, at least three times, like directed to me scan-a-man... before that I was in the White House.. There was a threat to the Commander in Chief but whoever was in charge of security wasn't concerned -it was under control... scan - a -man were the words waking me up. What I got was the security wasn't good enough.

_cj_:
ohh that was weird - i never get vivid dreams but i just woke up with this one clear as day in my memory
i dreampt of a shooting in a courthouse lobby or town hall - some sort of public building anyay - automatic gun fire and the name eva

i dont think i have predictive dreams so probably menas nothing - i just thought i would share - very weird -

regards,

alex

Yowbarb:

--- Quote from: _cj_ on August 30, 2010, 12:23:51 AM ---ohh that was weird - i never get vivid dreams but i just woke up with this one clear as day in my memory
i dreampt of a shooting in a courthouse lobby or town hall - some sort of public building anyay - automatic gun fire and the name eva

i dont think i have predictive dreams so probably menas nothing - i just thought i would share - very weird -

regards,

alex

--- End quote ---

c_j thanks for posting...wonder if there will be something on the news. Or perhaps, it could be farther into the future...
Yowbarb

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version