Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Your dreams which are not necessarily cataclysmic  (Read 59406 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Your dreams which are not necessarily cataclysmic
« Reply #300 on: June 02, 2018, 09:18:31 PM »
I'm about to ask the Florida sister is she ever has dreams that seem important.

Please let us know if she answers you on this...
This is somewhat difficult to write and admit.  I was contemplating how I would phrase the question to FL sister re dreams, when I received a copy of an email that was never meant to be copied to me.

The copied email I received was first from one sister to the other, then a reply from the other back to the first sister, and in the second mailing, somehow I got inadvertently copied and thus received both emails.  OMG, I was stunned to see how very negatively and disparagingly they were talking about me.  I am still somewhat in shock.  Not angry, but in shock.

Because of their obvious hostility toward me, I am right now finding it impossible to enter into any communication with either of them.  We've had our ups and downs over the years but in recent times I actually thought our relationships were fairly good and had normalized.

I guess reading text on a computer screen, without the eye contact, physical presence, intonation, body language,  and the like, makes it more difficult to glean genuine feelings and motives!  So, sorry Yowbarb, but I feel like I'm letting you down for now.  If I can muster up what it takes to behave as if I never saw the unintended email, then I'll contact her about her dreams, then will get back with you.

Also, I'll call you if I have any dreams I think you should hear about immediatley.

ilinda, I just saw your reply... Oh, you're not letting me down at all. I'm just so sorry that the hostility was divulged to you that way...
That is shocking.
I grew up without a sister, not even aunts or female cousins living nearby... so I maybe that is why never really learned to get along well with women...I remember considering many females gossipy into gamesmanship too much, bitches, etc. disloyal and etc. I forced myself ot expand my viewpoint more, late and to think about humanity as a whole...

As the mother of four daughters (one son) I have learned a lot in past few decades. I do know that sisters will blow off steam to one another. One sis will be closer for awhile...One may be on the outs" for awhile...

Question: Was the hostility anything to do with your beliefs, spiritual matters or coming cataclysms... (Only if you want to say what it was.)
Again, I am so sorry...
I know you are not asking for advice her it is: Do let them know, right away you did read what they wrote about you. Point blank ask what the deal is, and let them know you did not know they felt that way, and ask if anything can be done about it.
Hostility like that can make me physically ill (like flu) etc. so it is good to bounce it back at a person... Don't take it in and let it injure you, bounce it off...
Blessings...

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #301 on: June 03, 2018, 05:28:38 AM »
Like Barb, I didn't grow up with sisters either, just lots of brothers, so my understanding is probably skewed, and I too have been shy around competitive women but highly value nurturing women - in fact find them priceless.

Conversely, due to primogeniture (being first-born), I find myself needing to be careful to moderate my own tone so as not to come off sounding bossy 8)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #302 on: June 03, 2018, 09:35:12 PM »
I'm about to ask the Florida sister is she ever has dreams that seem important.

Please let us know if she answers you on this...
This is somewhat difficult to write and admit.  I was contemplating how I would phrase the question to FL sister re dreams, when I received a copy of an email that was never meant to be copied to me.

The copied email I received was first from one sister to the other, then a reply from the other back to the first sister, and in the second mailing, somehow I got inadvertently copied and thus received both emails.  OMG, I was stunned to see how very negatively and disparagingly they were talking about me.  I am still somewhat in shock.  Not angry, but in shock.

Because of their obvious hostility toward me, I am right now finding it impossible to enter into any communication with either of them.  We've had our ups and downs over the years but in recent times I actually thought our relationships were fairly good and had normalized.

I guess reading text on a computer screen, without the eye contact, physical presence, intonation, body language,  and the like, makes it more difficult to glean genuine feelings and motives!  So, sorry Yowbarb, but I feel like I'm letting you down for now.  If I can muster up what it takes to behave as if I never saw the unintended email, then I'll contact her about her dreams, then will get back with you.

Also, I'll call you if I have any dreams I think you should hear about immediatley.

ilinda, I just saw your reply... Oh, you're not letting me down at all. I'm just so sorry that the hostility was divulged to you that way...
That is shocking.
I grew up without a sister, not even aunts or female cousins living nearby... so I maybe that is why never really learned to get along well with women...I remember considering many females gossipy into gamesmanship too much, bitches, etc. disloyal and etc. I forced myself ot expand my viewpoint more, late and to think about humanity as a whole...

As the mother of four daughters (one son) I have learned a lot in past few decades. I do know that sisters will blow off steam to one another. One sis will be closer for awhile...One may be on the outs" for awhile...

Question: Was the hostility anything to do with your beliefs, spiritual matters or coming cataclysms... (Only if you want to say what it was.)
Again, I am so sorry...
I know you are not asking for advice her it is: Do let them know, right away you did read what they wrote about you. Point blank ask what the deal is, and let them know you did not know they felt that way, and ask if anything can be done about it.
Hostility like that can make me physically ill (like flu) etc. so it is good to bounce it back at a person... Don't take it in and let it injure you, bounce it off...
Blessings...
Thank you for your thoughtful comments, Barb.  In a nutshell, both sisters have always claimed "Linda was the favorite", and that has influenced their thinking and actions on many fronts.  Even though I do not believe it was true, that is their belief and nothing that I know of is going to jar them back to reality.

And in addition, as you mentioned my "beliefs, spiritual matters"...etc., are another issue.

If I do decide to inform them of my receipt of that email not intended for my eyes, I'll let you know their reaction.  I am definitely not angry, not hostile, and actually feeling somewhat empowered.  Sounds bizarre, but it is sort of like, "The Truth Will Set You Free".  Now I know not to expend much energy on people who are hostile--it is best to conserve one's energy and use it for higher purposes.  A time may come when we will need spiritual energy in amounts greater than in use today and that is what I am preparing for.

I keep looking at one of my notebooks where I have made notes on the practice of Hara, which in essence is a practice in which the practitioner mentally envisions the intake of spiritual or universal energy, and then directing that energy to a sort of reservoir behind the navel, where it can be amplified and/or stored for later use.  There's a bit more ot it, but you get the drift.  It is said that some energy healers use the energy they have "saved" and "amplified" in their Hara.  Sort of gotten off track of dreams a bit!

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #303 on: July 10, 2018, 10:49:22 AM »
On Sunday, July 8, we found a frantic call on our recorder from a friend who was talking so fast it mostly unintelligible, but I did hear "come to the farmhouse as soon as possible", among only a few other recognizable words.  We discovered the call about 30 minutes after it was made, and rushed to their farm, where we encountered the caller, along with some relatives and other neighbors, and the caller's husband who was "out of his mind", and whose behavior and speech was totally bizarre. 

Caller's husband was transported via ambulance, accompanied by sheriff to local hospital, where among other things they determined he was on meth.

Then that night I had a dream about the caller and myself.  In the dream I was sort of counseling her, and had her move to the adjacent room where she could practice what she would say to her husband.  While she was "practicing", I could hear her yelling and screaming very loudly and angrily, so then I realized I would have to be very careful about exactly what I say to her, as it also involves her very volatile husband.  Extreme caution would be needed.

Once her practice was over and we were sitting together, I told her, while still in the dream:
You've gone about as far as you want to go in this quest for death, and I've gone about as far as I want to go in this quest for death.   Then I awoke.

I realized he is killing himself, and may possibly kill her too, and that if I appear to be meddling in the affairs of someone so unstable, that he could kill me as well.  I did tell her of the dream last night, and it gave us both goosebumps to talk about the dream, and things related.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #304 on: July 10, 2018, 11:03:08 AM »
Ilinda, it's so good that you were able to interpret this dream right away, and especially able to discuss it with your friend, as delicate as the situation was.  Must be a strong friendship!

I'm also receiving impressions that it's becoming more dangerous to "meddle" in certain situations, even situations in which we've been welcome, active and indispensable in the past.  New energies present.  While the aware are ascending and evolving, certain others, who may not even be fully human, may be devolving, so as to become more than one step away from us taxonomically.  This may be partly due to personal choices, and partly due to being occupied by dark energies that cause the individuals simply to be unable to make the leap at this time.  Perhaps they'll have an opportunity at another time more conducive.

Am also getting a sense that there is one key way of discerning the difference between the two types of humans present on earth right now:

The false ones have quite a lot at stake in perpetuating a contrived narrative about life, themselves, others, etc.  Any light shed upon this tightly woven viewpoint is absolutely painful to them and violently rejected.  Any person attempting to illuminate these dark corners is to be dispensed with, ostracized, ridiculed, slandered, marginalized and made an example of.  The humans who cling to such fantasies are able to convince themselves of their reality, and would make good actors and actresses.

Evolving humans hunger and thirst for the truth above all else.  They can be tactful about what they view in the world around them as long as no one appears to be getting hurt.  If anyone starts getting hurt, innocents in particular, then Ascending humans are inherently compelled to speak up and intervene, regardless of whether there is blowback.  They may be labeled tactless, gossips, and any number of other appelations in an effort to silence them.  Conversely, the most cunning of the unevolved may attempt a pretense of caring about innocents, but only if it furthers an agenda.

Because the two types of humans are interpreting reality in opposite ways, they find themselves unable to communicate, socialize, reconcile, or even to agree upon a common history.  The chasm between the two camps is broadening at this time, and they may no longer be able to interface, survive or thrive in the same location as one another.  Truthers may need to lie low until an event happens to remove one group or the other entirely, as incoming energies which evolve them will madden the others.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 04:15:16 PM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #305 on: July 10, 2018, 08:44:50 PM »
Ilinda, it's so good that you were able to interpret this dream right away, and especially able to discuss it with your friend, as delicate as the situation was.  Must be a strong friendship!

I'm also receiving impressions that it's becoming more dangerous to "meddle" in certain situations, even situations in which we've been welcome, active and indispensable in the past.  New energies present.  While the aware are ascending and evolving, certain others, who may not even be fully human, may be devolving, so as to become more than one step away from us taxonomically.  This may be partly due to personal choices, and partly due to being occupied by dark energies that cause the individuals simply to be unable to make the leap at this time.  Perhaps they'll have an opportunity at another time more conducive.

Am also getting a sense that there is one key way of discerning the difference between the two types of humans present on earth right now:

The false ones have quite a lot at stake in perpetuating a contrived narrative about life, themselves, others, etc.  Any light shed upon this tightly woven viewpoint is absolutely painful to them and violently rejected.  Any person attempting to illuminate these dark corners is to be dispensed with, ostracized, ridiculed, slandered, marginalized and made an example of.  The humans who cling to such fantasies are able to convince themselves of their reality, and would make good actors and actresses.

Evolving humans hunger and thirst for the truth above all else.  They can be tactful about what they view in the world around them as long as no one appears to be getting hurt.  If anyone starts getting hurt, innocents in particular, then Ascending humans are inherently compelled to speak up and intervene, regardless of whether there is blowback.  They may be labeled tactless, gossips, and any number of other appelations in an effort to silence them.  Conversely, the most cunning of the unevolved may attempt a pretense of caring about innocents, but only if it furthers an agenda.

Because the two types of humans are interpreting reality in opposite ways, they find themselves unable to communicate, socialize, reconcile, or even to agree upon a common history.  The chasm between the two camps is broadening at this time, and they may no longer be able to interface, survive or thrive in the same location as one another.  Truthers may need to lie low until an event happens to remove one group or the other entirely, as incoming energies which evolve them will madden the others.
You are probably correct as I agree 100%.  There are some who I am feeling more and more dissociated from all the time and it is as if we are drifting farther and farther apart--in a massive way.  Am betting others are feeling the same feeling of alienation from a number of people in their lives with whom they used to be close.

And your comment about evolving humans vs. devolving humans makes me think of "speciation", that process (if I understand it correctl) where members of the same species can, over time, diverge enough that at some future point, the two branches may no longer be able to reproduce with each other, becoming two separate species.  Maybe speciation is in the beginning stages.

Last but not least, my friend and her husband dropped by tonight to tell of her dream from last night.  I'll call her A and will refer to him as Jay.  After hearing of my dream, A and Jay discussed his problem at length with much soul searching.  Then last night she had a powerful dream, whose most important points I'll share.

In her dream, A and Jay were in the bathroom (where drugs were formerly done) and Jay was lifeless, but A kept shaking him, rubbing him arms, etc., trying to get him to wake up.  She did everything to bring him back, and he still seemed totally lifeless.  She took his pulse and could find none and thought he must be dead.  She started screaming. 

At some point she realized she was surrounded by a lot of people and they were all yelling "Quest For Death!  Quest For Death !  Quest For Death!" repeatedly, and she would scream for them to "Stop IT!".  Then they would all reply, "We cannot help you.  We cannot help you." and then they would return to their chanting Quest For Death....

She realized that every single one of the people chanting "Quest for Death" were her dead relatives and she recognized grandmothers, aunts, uncles, grandfathers, etc., all of them dead.  Then suddenly during their chanting, J's father (who died about 10 years ago) appeared right up in A's face, and he screamed/yelled as loud as he could, up close and personal, "WAKE UP!.  Then A woke up.

Interestingly, A had never met Jay's father, as he died before A and Jay met, but her description of him in the dream matched his appearance right down to the red shirt and hole-y jeans which he often wore! 

After her dream, A and Jay had more soul searching discussions and Jay seems like a changed person ( he woke up!) and of course A told him if he even backslides once, it's over.  I sense he has seen the light (did wake up) and am feeling upbeat for him and them.  Feeling good right now.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #306 on: July 11, 2018, 04:38:28 AM »
What a wonderful occurrence of awakening Ilinda!  Many prayers that he'll stay on the path now.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #307 on: July 11, 2018, 07:34:24 PM »
What a wonderful occurrence of awakening Ilinda!  Many prayers that he'll stay on the path now.
Thank you so much as they deserve goodness in their lives.  I'm certainly praying, hoping, meditating, and wishing them well on their path to wholeness.  I cringe at their dietary habits but know unless asked, it's best not to give unsolicited food advice.  Still I cringe and hope.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!