Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Your dreams which are not necessarily cataclysmic  (Read 53743 times)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Your dreams which are not necessarily cataclysmic
« Reply #285 on: May 15, 2018, 06:31:51 PM »
This sounds like a dream to be taken seriously Ilinda.  Many prayers that those who haven't yet evacuated coastlines will listen to their inner wisdom and perhaps make a move soon.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #286 on: May 16, 2018, 07:17:36 PM »
I'm about to ask the Florida sister is she ever has dreams that seem important.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #287 on: May 16, 2018, 07:28:55 PM »
Intererstingly, I have a 95 year old friend who had a most powerful dream several years ago and I wanted him to act on it, at least a tiny bit, but alas, he lives in fear.

Here's the story:  I've known him for about 30 or more years and he has always been a hippie at heart and always had an interest in Nature, and all things holistic, etc.

He told me of a dream he had where he walked into a Walgreens-like pharmacy, which was actually divided into two sections:  one was the conventional medicines that were stored on shelves, as all the OTC meds are, as well as all the prescribed ones, and he could look down the row and see that there was mostly empty space.

Then on the "alternative, holistic" side, there were shelves upon shelves, literally full of all kinds of herbs and natural remedies.  There was even a doctor there sitting at a desk, and his name plate said, "Dr. Meisner", and he was holding a large herb encyclopedia-type book, and it was open to whatever page he was reading.

He woke up after this very telling dream, which said to me that there are some, maybe a few, conventional remedies which may help, but in the natural world of herbs and other holistic remedies, there are so many, you'd have many from which to choose.  Plus in the dream there was the herb expert at your/his disposal.

But after all was said and done, he chose to obediently follow the doctor's orders to use a diuretic, and several other mainstream medicines.  I did not try to sway him, but did several times remark about what a powerful dream he had.  In my view, it was telling him that just about everything you need can be found in nature, and all you need to be able to use these things intelligently is to consult with an herbalist.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #288 on: May 17, 2018, 07:06:24 AM »
Such a positive and hopeful dream!  :)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #289 on: May 18, 2018, 12:00:06 AM »
The night before last I dreamed of my mother and aunt Mary, who is my father's sister, so both sides of the family were there, and both in waking life are deceased.   I dreamed both mom and aunt Mary came in, and both were dressed in black from head to toe, including hat, and it looked like what would be called funeral clothing, although nowadays most folks don't dress like that.  But dreams are so symbolic...

Anyway, they walked in and I was happy to see them, and put my arms around mom and was smiling and feeling cheerful, but neither mom or aunt Mary was smiling, and they both were somber and quiet.  I woke up shortly and realized the black clothing was indeed meant to symbolize funeral clothing.  And it ties in with a dream I had many years ago of my sister (who now lives in coastal Florida) where I saw her in that dream floating face down in water as far as the eye can see.  It was nothing but her and the water.  She was motionless.

I can write this because none of my family would ever visit a site such this, as they are not ready for anything out of the mainstream.
ilinda, thanks very much for sharing your dream.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #290 on: May 18, 2018, 12:00:49 AM »

Please let us know if she answers you on this...

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #291 on: May 18, 2018, 07:35:07 PM »

Please let us know if she answers you on this...
Will let you know.  She rarely mentions her dreams, but does show a lot of interest when I tell her of an unusual one of mine.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #292 on: May 18, 2018, 08:01:37 PM »
I had a dream last night which might relate to future events also.  In this one I was waiting for hubby to return from a trip and I was apparently with some friend it seemed, and I commented that I was waiting for him to return.  Then I noticed him about 100-150' away through the trees, and it appeared he was back home and getting out of the car, or standing by it.

Fast forward just a few seconds, as I then remembered I had to go somewhere, so I got in the car, and began driving, and turned on the radio, as I always do to keep alert.  But all of the stations were different.  (In real life we keep most of the stations tuned to St. Louis stations, as the powerful transmitters can be received "down here".)

I kept pressing each of those 6 station knobs, and nothing was familiar.  Each press of one of the six pre-set station knobs would show on the "screen" or "viewfinder" or "dial" two station call numbers simultaneously, as if they were both coming in, and both broadcasting the same thing.  But the one listed on top was always an Illinois station, and the one on the bottom was somewhere I didn't know.  I'll try to show what I saw in the dream:

IL  101.1         IL 104.2           IL 105.4         IL 106.5           IL 106.8          IL 107.2
            ??  740.2       ??  765.1          ?? 880.6          ?? 902.7          ??  1010.4       ??  1410.9
             Knob #1          Knob #2          Knob #3          Knob #4          Knob #5          Knob #6

I was going to try to change one or more of them so I could  receive familiar programming, and think I even tried, but woke up.

Upon awakening, I realized this might mean there may not be any broadcasting coming out of St. Louis at all at some point in the future.  After all, it is on the Mississippi River and the New Madrid Fault line has a "finger" that runs up the Miss. River. 

I'm even wondering if there is some emergency management planning order, that upon some catastrophic even such as New Madrid awakening, that emergency broadcasting would take over all public airwaves.  I may be reading more into this dream than is there, but this dream, for me, is actually powerful.  It actually ties in with several other dreams I've had over the recent years, suggesting St. Louis will not fare well in near future.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #293 on: May 19, 2018, 04:49:22 AM »
Wow Ilinda, such a detailed dream - and it's amazing that you are able to recall it to that degree!

Am guessing that some Executive Order indeed exists decreeing seizure of airways.  Were you "hearing" anything at all of an emergency broadcast from the channels?

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #294 on: May 19, 2018, 12:25:10 PM »
Wow Ilinda, such a detailed dream - and it's amazing that you are able to recall it to that degree!

Am guessing that some Executive Order indeed exists decreeing seizure of airways.  Were you "hearing" anything at all of an emergency broadcast from the channels?
No, didn't hear anything that I can remember.  I do have a dream/vision journal by the bedside and always document them, with drawings if needed.  I try to write them down while they're still fresh in my mind.

(Note:  I realize I may have led readers to believe those numbers were exactly what I saw in the dream.  I filled them in, so it could be easily envisioned.  But the first one for Illinois was something like 101.1 or 110.1 or something similar.  It seemed fairly clear, and the others I don't remember exactly, but the layout was as shown, and I knew for certain all the ones along the top row were IL stations.  Edited 5-19-18)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 03:09:38 PM by ilinda »

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!