Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: breatharianism [or better: "inedia"]  (Read 3678 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: breatharianism [or better: "inedia"]
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2018, 09:12:01 PM »

Socrates, I've been trying for a few years to understand Keshe's GANS.  I know it involves carbonated water, but that seems to be too simplistic, and there appears to be more to it.

R.R. posting a few GANS videos. This is new to me but I do have experience with healing products using computer testing and substances with electronic signatures and they totally WORKED... This links takes you to several GANS/Keshe videos Here are two videos:
Keshe Magrav - How To Make CO2+ZnO Gans - Tutorial - Free plasma Energy  8:39

video link: https://youtu.be/ZvabTaNQXTI     
NaTuber Tv
Published on Jan 2, 2016
SUBSCRIBED 6.8K

Hello everyone and welcome back !!! in this episode we will learn how to make CO2+ZnO Gans - Tutorial - Free Energy for Keshe Magrav Plasma Technology. subscribe and stay tuned for more experiments.

you can check my other videos for more informations about mrKeshe's Plasma Technologies, Magrav Unit, Plasma Batteries, Alekz Beads, Nano Coating With Cold or Hot Caustic, How to Make Gans, Cuo, Co2, Ch3, Zno, Health Cup, Health Patches, How to Wash the GANSes, Pen of Life, how to make 3 phase self-runing generator, copper jewelry & energetic jewelry and much more...

if you find this video useful please give it a like and share it so more people to benefit from it. by subscribing, like, comment and share this or any from my other videos you helping me to make more video tutorials like this or my other videos. check the links bellow and visit my channel for more tutorials. i appreciate your BIG help !!!

Peace - Love - Happiness To All !!!
( including ANIMALS as well )

Visit our  ETSY Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/NaTuberTv

EXPERIMENT - 4.58 Volt Plasma Battery - Keshe - Alekz Beads -
How To Make - Free Energy  https://youtu.be/lzVizck9XlU

SEE More links: EXPERIMENT 2 part2 - Making Plasma Battaries -Keshe- Alekz Beads - How To Make - Free Plasma Energy https://youtu.be/pqHQLzlY8Oo

EXPERIMENT 2 part1 - Making Plasma Battaries -Keshe- Alekz Beads - How To Make - Free Plasma Energy https://youtu.be/oDISRV5yV8M

Mixing different GANS For Plasma Batteries - Alekz Beads - Keshe Free Energy Technology
https://youtu.be/_D4q2xwrQwo

SEE more links:  https://youtu.be/ZvabTaNQXTI

Introduction to CO2 GANS Product Public Participation Testing

Richard Presser
Published on Jul 31, 2016
SUBSCRIBE 1.6K

Trials conducted by Tepco, the Managers of the Fukushima nuclear site, demonstrate the powerful healing properties of the GANS (Gas As the Nano State) of CO2. This video shares these results and introduces a volunteer public testing program for products based upon the GANS of CO2. See http://www.magravsplasmaproducts.com for more details and to enroll in the trial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6onaQ3kdbXA

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2018, 09:16:57 PM »
Testimonial on the Keshe Foundation Magravs Home Power Supply

https://youtu.be/deACUkruaG8

http://www.magravsplasmaproducts.com .

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2018, 05:58:37 AM »
I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who has ordered products from the U.S. website, as far as whether their items were received on time, since Soc has been waiting roughly a year for his delivery.  At least they do post a Paypal link, which means transactions can be reversed quickly.

I do agree with Barb that the Foundation seems ethical, but timely delivery of pre-paid products is important, especially now as time is getting short.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 06:15:14 AM by R.R. Book »

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2018, 06:13:52 AM »
One of the reasons the foundation might be considered ethical is that they have published their blueprints openly for anyone to replicate their semi-patented energy device. 

https://blueprint.keshefoundation.org/blueprint.php

https://blueprint.keshefoundation.org/assets/Magravspowerblueprints2015-20.zip

https://blueprint.keshefoundation.org/assets/bdocs/5KFPID.zip

They have patent applications in progress filed with the European Patent Office (Keshe studied in the U.K.), but not sure if they have completed the peer review process.

https://usa.keshefoundation.org/rt-licensing-patents/

« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 01:28:16 PM by R.R. Book »

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2018, 06:22:49 AM »
I believe just the inventor himself is banned.  He had allegedly given a missile intercepting device to the Iranian government to prevent a major war in the Middle East, and our government supposedly didn't take kindly to it.  There is very little news published to go on about it though.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article37002.html

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2018, 10:41:43 AM »
Trials conducted by Tepco, the Managers of the Fukushima nuclear site, demonstrate the powerful healing properties of the GANS (Gas As the Nano State) of CO2.

Barb, I'm so pleased that this may present a way to help the people of Japan survive their continuous exposure to radiation.

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2018, 11:15:43 AM »
Gino makes a very interesting link to the work of Keshe, suggesting the latter's insights on plasma (energy) explain not only why inedia works but also how it might be achieved more easily.

Socrates, can you post the link, I figure you did, just not seeing it.
Thank you.
So i started downloading and listening to podcasts @ oneradionetwork again [been doing so on-and-off just about when Patrick Timpone started back in '08] and it does not disappoint.
Master Lui-Gino
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2018, 07:01:33 PM »
Gino makes a very interesting link to the work of Keshe, suggesting the latter's insights on plasma (energy) explain not only why inedia works but also how it might be achieved more easily.

Socrates, can you post the link, I figure you did, just not seeing it.
Thank you.
So i started downloading and listening to podcasts @ oneradionetwork again [been doing so on-and-off just about when Patrick Timpone started back in '08] and it does not disappoint.
Master Lui-Gino

Socrates, thank you!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2018, 07:02:21 PM »
Trials conducted by Tepco, the Managers of the Fukushima nuclear site, demonstrate the powerful healing properties of the GANS (Gas As the Nano State) of CO2.

Barb, I'm so pleased that this may present a way to help the people of Japan survive their continuous exposure to radiation.

This is pretty new to me. I am not sure how the trials turned out. This is inspirational stuff...

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2018, 06:34:44 PM »
Keshe looks legit to me... I will have to do some homework...
I've seen him in several videos and, like you, I find him credible.  At this point it's just an intuitive feeling, but he comes across as sincere, honest and wanting to make this world a better place.  Guess we just wait and see how it all pans out, but for now I'm hopeful for the guy.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2018, 06:44:41 PM »
Keshe looks legit to me... I will have to do some homework...
I've seen him in several videos and, like you, I find him credible.  At this point it's just an intuitive feeling, but he comes across as sincere, honest and wanting to make this world a better place.  Guess we just wait and see how it all pans out, but for now I'm hopeful for the guy.

Yes, I wish him well...

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
intermittent fasting [Thomas DeLauer]
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2018, 04:51:15 PM »
YouTuber Thomas DeLauer is putting out a whole bunch of vids talking about intermittent fasting and related health issues. A dime a dozen, one might say, but i've never seen such impressive vids, backed by science as well as experience and success.

I think intermittent fasting is a good place to start on the way toward inedia; it's about not eating or drinking things that trigger digestive processes for 16 or 18 hours a day. It also supports the detox necessary for health and achieving inedia.
Today i experienced how powerful this detox is and i was very ill...  ???
Friday i had a good day, lots of energy and good hopes, in part because i'm excited to start intermittent fasting. I finished work at 07:00 and went straight to the gym to sign up [again; hadn't been there in almost a year]. On only water i carefully started working out, then into the sauna. I felt fine all day and even postponed consuming alcohol until noon, something i haven't accomplished in a very long time.
However, today, i.e. the next day, i have been experiencing pretty severe herxheimer effects; i started the day out feeling nauseated and when i started feeling a little better and had a pint of freshly squeezed orange juice, it all came out again half an hour later  :-[.

Am finally feeling better now, after midnight. I haven't been able to keep anything down all day, but i'm also now applying Thomas DeLauer's advice on things one can drink while fasting so as not to trigger a digestive response:
- green tea with ginger
- apple cider vinegar with lemon juice
- coffee with stevia
- Zevia [soda pop with Stevia]
I mean, i have to drink something or i'm gonna start experiencing headaches. I'm guessing i need to start drinking more in general, something Thomas DeLauer advises but which i hadn't given enough attention to.

Anywho... Intermittent fasting sounds really awesome and i'm still excited to make it part of my life. And i sure as heck just got proof that it helps to detox like crazy; i haven't been this sick in years. Now to get a handle on it.
Many people online appear to be having wonderful health and weight benefits doing intermittent fasting, so if this all works out as expected i'm also looking forward to finally losing a bunch of weight. I have listened to a lot of people giving such advice before, but this guy is very impressive indeed. I recommend his vids to anyone interested in losing weight, detoxing, gaining muscle, improving health or working toward inedia.
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: intermittent fasting [Thomas DeLauer]
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2018, 04:59:44 PM »
YouTuber Thomas DeLauer is putting out a whole bunch of vids talking about intermittent fasting and related health issues. A dime a dozen, one might say, but i've never seen such impressive vids, backed by science as well as experience and success.

I think intermittent fasting is a good place to start on the way toward inedia; it's about not eating or drinking things that trigger digestive processes for 16 or 18 hours a day. It also supports the detox necessary for health and achieving inedia.
Today i experienced how powerful this detox is and i was very ill...  ???
Friday i had a good day, lots of energy and good hopes, in part because i'm excited to start intermittent fasting. I finished work at 07:00 and went straight to the gym to sign up [again; hadn't been there in almost a year]. On only water i carefully started working out, then into the sauna. I felt fine all day and even postponed consuming alcohol until noon, something i haven't accomplished in a very long time.
However, today, i.e. the next day, i have been experiencing pretty severe herxheimer effects; i started the day out feeling nauseated and when i started feeling a little better and had a pint of freshly squeezed orange juice, it all came out again half an hour later  :-[.

Am finally feeling better now, after midnight. I haven't been able to keep anything down all day, but i'm also now applying Thomas DeLauer's advice on things one can drink while fasting so as not to trigger a digestive response:
- green tea with ginger
- apple cider vinegar with lemon juice
- coffee with stevia
- Zevia [soda pop with Stevia]
I mean, i have to drink something or i'm gonna start experiencing headaches. I'm guessing i need to start drinking more in general, something Thomas DeLauer advises but which i hadn't given enough attention to.

Anywho... Intermittent fasting sounds really awesome and i'm still excited to make it part of my life. And i sure as heck just got proof that it helps to detox like crazy; i haven't been this sick in years. Now to get a handle on it.
Many people online appear to be having wonderful health and weight benefits doing intermittent fasting, so if this all works out as expected i'm also looking forward to finally losing a bunch of weight. I have listened to a lot of people giving such advice before, but this guy is very impressive indeed. I recommend his vids to anyone interested in losing weight, detoxing, gaining muscle, improving health or working toward inedia.
Dr. Mercola is also a supporter and proponent of intermittent fasting, and I think it has merits, although haven't tried it yet--except by accident when I was busy and food was too far away to access.  Also, Mercola goes into the reasons why it is so beneficial.

And last but not least, get a look at that guy's BOD!   Wowee-kazowee!!!

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2018, 05:15:05 PM »
Power to you Soc for enduring the Herxheimer suffering!

I'm fasting until noon each day and past 7 p.m., so 17 hours.  One day I continued fasting until 2:30 in the afternoon and didn't even notice hunger, but was deeply involved in an activity that took my mind off of it.  Some days I feel a little edgy by late morning, but that's only if I've had a carb dinner the night before, such as pasta.  I usually feel rotten after eating pasta, but the family loves it and so I make it for them.  :) 

Have been doing calisthenics in the early a.m. - seem to have plenty of energy for them off and on in sets until late morning.  Hot tea with stevia and a tiny bit of milk is a big help around then.  The milk may be a cheat but it's supposed to help prevent the tea from leaching calcium away.

I deal with any stomach acid issues by taking a half glass of baking soda water and/or DGL, and with headaches by taking vitamin C. 

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
the Master Fast System
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2018, 09:27:43 PM »
Am (finally) getting around to the Master Fast System:
- supermarket grape juice [though any dark fruit juice will suffice] activated with (supermarket) lemon juice
- plasma pudding [psyllium hush + bentonite clay + activated charcoal taken with lemon juice]
- & herbs + tea [optional?]

Basically [as i understand it], one sips around half a gallon [2 liters] of activated grape juice throughout the day, though one needs to take this plasma pudding once a day to deal with detox. No need for any other food or drink, though for many one meal of fruit/day is acceptable.
This can be done for weeks, followed by dry fasting interludes. I'll be starting off with the activated grape juice and pudding, but will get back to you on more details as i (yet again) relisten to Gino's interview @ oneradionetwork.

Of all the systems and ideas i've come across, this appears to me to be the easiest and most promising one. And Gino suggests it's as simple as reconditioning the body, since it believes [i.e. is used to and assumes] food and drink are necessary, though it just needs to be set straight, for it needs for nothing (in and of itself). This sounds right to me personally.

Apparently, though, going through this process of reconditioning the body can bring up all kinds of traumatic conditioning of mind and emotion, as well as spirit [who knows, maybe going back many incarnations]. Hence the support of herbal tinctures and the like the Master Fast System (community) supplies. To be fair, they seem to focus on acquiring and supplying this support as cheaply and easily as possible.

I am reminded of what the competent experts have to say about healing cancer: it's all about detox, good nutrition and healing of trauma; Gino's system appears to deliver all 3, except he also offers a way to get off of eating (way too much) simultaneously.
I'm willing to give it a go. If any of this pans out, it is a prepping tool second only to location; will update.
survival database

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!