Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Disturbing News Stories  (Read 3870 times)

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Disturbing News Stories
« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2018, 01:50:10 PM »
Sorry that you are having all the computer problems:

Not only that, but I couldn't even load a disc from the Canon explaining how to use the camera.  Same ugly DB appeared preventing the Dell from being used.

Recently I have been just bying cheaper "Acer" model computers from Walmart , they seem to work ok in general. Just make sure to back your files up often ..

Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #106 on: April 15, 2018, 02:39:33 PM »
What has been annoying to me lately is having to click an "accept" button on some sort of agreement every time I open one of my own Word documents.  How many times does one need to "accept" the same agreement?

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #107 on: April 16, 2018, 05:35:51 PM »
Sorry that you are having all the computer problems:

Not only that, but I couldn't even load a disc from the Canon explaining how to use the camera.  Same ugly DB appeared preventing the Dell from being used.

Recently I have been just bying cheaper "Acer" model computers from Walmart , they seem to work ok in general. Just make sure to back your files up often ..

Max.
Good to hear.  OK, can you use the Acer offline?  Does it have ethernet port, or is it totally wirelelss?

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #108 on: April 16, 2018, 05:38:13 PM »
What has been annoying to me lately is having to click an "accept" button on some sort of agreement every time I open one of my own Word documents.  How many times does one need to "accept" the same agreement?
What kind of computer do you have?  How old is it?  Did this occur from day 1 when computer was new, or is this a recent phenomenon?

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #109 on: April 16, 2018, 06:32:56 PM »
It seems to have started when we upgraded our system a couple of years ago and rec'd the new bundle of standard programs with it.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #110 on: April 18, 2018, 09:05:37 PM »
It seems to have started when we upgraded our system a couple of years ago and rec'd the new bundle of standard programs with it.
Many of my current computer problems seemed to start or escalate right after upgrading to the new OS Sierra Mist or whatever they call it.  Now computer won't recognize my camera or phone, so pics will have to wait or maybe I can find a friend to email them to me.

No doubt all the computers are gearing up to spy on us more and more.  It will never end, unless there is some "fix" we can learn.....

Makes you wonder about the new bundle of standard programs you received.

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #111 on: Today at 04:21:35 AM »
Many of my current computer problems seemed to start or escalate right after upgrading to the new OS Sierra Mist or whatever they call it.

They were forced to include the latest govenment spyware ..   :-[ :-[

Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #112 on: Today at 05:09:14 AM »
Well, my guess is that our days on the present incarnation of PC's are numbered, and that we may lose it altogether for a while, and then be introduced to whatever the inter-stellar community really uses...

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!