Cosmic Quest - HUMANITY'S DEEP HISTORY > The Spiritual World, Strange Dreams and Paranormal Happenings

Dreams which seem to be spiritual communications about past events

(1/7) > >>

Yowbarb:
Hi All
Please share your dreams here, which seem to be someone trying to tell you something...
even if you are not sure the time frame, whether it is about the future or the past.
Let's mainly focus on the ones which seem to be about the distant past.
- Yowbarb

Yowbarb:
There was a thread I had started over in the old Town Hall:
Dream: Ancient underground shelter in England [Edited June 07 The link I had posted in 2010 no longer leads to the posts in that old forum. - BT ]

Members, please let me know if you have had a dream like this.
I got a few replies on the original old thread.  The posts below are all by me. (Barb was me on the old town hall.)

- Yowbarb
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 7:57 am:             
...............................................................................................
I was led to a forest with a rock place, flat solid rock about fifteen feet square. The rock was like granite.

In the middle of the rock area was an opening,
big enough for a person to step down inside -the opening was perhaps three feet across - big enough to glimpse the stairs leading down.

The stairs - once you stepped down the ladder and got down to the spiral part - were fairly wide across and they gently spiralled down.
Some kind of railing too.

All along the edges of the stairs were plants - some were edible mushrooms.
I wish I could remember more what the plants were. They were definitely for human consumption and not decoration.

I got a feeling of calm, of knowledge, of preparation, or order and of higher spiritual knowledge, too, on the part of the people who put the shelter there.

I wanted to go down farther, but maybe something woke me up. I did get to see at the top a large heavy metal door, which I feel was
meant to be sealed and keep out water. It was designed so it could be pulled into place from inside and secured.

Looking back on it, [later when I was not asleep] the door fit precisely and set on a little flat lip. I get a vague recollection it had a metal pull
that could be secured on three sides and attached to rock.
Someone had hammered a metal piece into rock that the door could be secured to, with the metal pull.

[Afterthought: July 30 2010 There could be a metal rod handle and the three metal pulls could be fastened together in the middle wrapping them through the to give more strength to the door seal. Sometimes when I am not asleep I still can "go to" that dream vibration of that
place and visualize somethng to do with the door and how it was supposed to function.
Back to my dream post:

Ideas, anyone?

The dream has come to the forefront again for me because been trying to envision an underground shelter which would withstand water.
Was thinking of that anyway then someone put the concept up on another thread Question for all members." That is "Post It All..." Topic.

Well back to the dream again, anyone have this dream?!

Yowbarb:
Edd on the old town hall brought this to my attention, the caves.
I was amazed at what he had found out and posted. http://www.poolescavern.co.uk/     Poole's Cavern, UK
(I had been on a bus on a road in the Peak District and had some family in Buxton then. I wasn't in England long enough to really explore.) I did go up to the Peak and also Alderly Edge... Intriguing.

Re Poole's Cavern: Even though it didn't look exactly like my dream there could be a connection.
The idea is, somehow people in that part of the world survived the last crossing of Planet X and this has something to do with it...
These stairs are not like the ones in the dream. My dream had a more intricate finished look to the spiral stairs going down, with all the mushrooms and other plants all on the edges of the stairs.  Thre was an opening down through the center of the spiral stairs. The stone cover with the round hatch door and intricate closure is not there in Poole's Cavern - maybe nearby?  - Yowbarb
Welcome to the Poole's Cavern Website
http://www.poolescavern.co.uk/

Yowbarb:
Recently I found out I had been staying a short distance from the underground caverns near Buxton.
I had a vivid dream while in England - about the far distant past and very advanced people showing me
how they went underground and they showed me the stone to seal it up with.

augonit:
Off and on for my life I have had dreams about walking down the same street in London.  It is in the mid-1800's I'd say because of the lamp posts look like gas ones.  Anyway, it's almost always the same street with the houses all connected and touching each other.  I've never been to England so I've always wondered why I dream about the same street.

About six months ago, I dreamed I was in a German prisoner of war camp in WWII.  I remember trying to be up beat and make the most of it, but I was sad there.  The commander liked me though in the prison camp.

Weird I have dreams of the past in Europe, but I've never been there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version