Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Members' Dreams which seem to look into some future cataclysm  (Read 87744 times)

Lori

Re: Dreams which seem to look into some future cataclysm
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2010, 01:08:06 PM »
I wish, but I don't think it works that way.  :P :D

I haven't won so much as  dollar on these thing.  My husband is good at that.  But if something comes to mind I'll be sure to post them lol.   ;D

_cj_

• Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2010, 02:01:46 PM »
we're expecting our first at the moment and the bump seems to be kicking in morse code - i think i'm going to try these numbers

regards,

alex

Lori

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2010, 03:48:24 PM »
Well tell your little bit to settle down I remember them days.  Now my daughter is graduating from High school,  It goes sooo fast.   ??? :'(  It seems like yesterday that she was a baby,  Do you know if you have a boy or girl yet?

_cj_

• Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2010, 10:32:11 PM »
hi lori - i know, i cant belive how quickly 9 months is going by and yes we are expecting a baby girl, jennifer jane.  If all the wriggling is anything to go by we'll have to sign her up for the athletics team when she's older  :D

regards,

alex

OOPS I hit edit instead of quote - didn't change your post.
:)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 05:35:19 AM by Yowbarb »

Lori

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2010, 04:14:21 AM »
I thought so.  Note the color of my font. lol.  You may need  a shotgun to keep the boys at bay.  I've got a teenage son.  So I know how they can be.
 :D

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2010, 07:15:20 AM »
hi lori - i know, i cant belive how quickly 9 months is going by and yes we are expecting a baby girl, jennifer jane.  If all the wriggling is anything to go by we'll have to sign her up for the athletics team when she's older  :D

regards,

alex

c_j
Best O' Luck

Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2010, 02:56:58 PM »
OK back to dreams which seem to look into some be future cataclysm:
Just woke up awhile ago -from tortured dreams, afternoon nap.
Crazy stuff. Part of it was things that just didn't look right.
I was in a big apartment building and an African American woman was there with her two little
kids. She was thinking of renting a certain apartment and was talking to them about it and her
kids were walking near the front of the door. I was standing nearby and I noticed the little kids
trying to halfway crawl up the floor. I said to the woman,  "You don't want to rent that one -
the floor in front of it moves." It makes no sense - but in the dream I understood it. I saw little
dots of something moving up the floor, up the floor to the left. Could have been water or light.

I woke up and realized the floor was up at a 40 degree angle slant. Well that ain't normal.

Not too many things would cause the floor to suddenly be on a big old slant.

- Yowbarb

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2010, 03:17:20 PM »
Barb,

I had a dream two weeks ago and can't seem to forget it. I was in a rather large city by a bus terminal which was located under two crossing overpasses.  I knew in the dream that 2 buses had blown up and at that point a bus full of people flipped over on its side and slid down the street. I got out of my car looked down at my shoes which were sandals, black with white trim and the purse I was carrying was a vivid purple with a wallet and sunglasses sticking out of the top (I have now idea why these details were so vivid). I then started down the street to see if I could help the people in the bus which was laying on its side, when I got there all the people were gone. There was a man standing by the bus, i asked what happened to all the people, he said they took them all away, but I never knew where.

It was incredibly real and vivid, but I have no idea what it means if anything.

Linda
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Lori

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2010, 03:25:54 PM »
Linda that sounds a scene from Numbers.  Only it was Subway.  Did you see the movie?  Maybe it was your subconscious rembering it.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2010, 03:26:49 PM »
Barb,

I had a dream two weeks ago and can't seem to forget it. I was in a rather large city by a bus terminal which was located under two crossing overpasses.  I knew in the dream that 2 buses had blown up and at that point a bus full of people flipped over on its side and slid down the street. I got out of my car looked down at my shoes which were sandals, black with white trim and the purse I was carrying was a vivid purple with a wallet and sunglasses sticking out of the top (I have now idea why these details were so vivid). I then started down the street to see if I could help the people in the bus which was laying on its side, when I got there all the people were gone. There was a man standing by the bus, i asked what happened to all the people, he said they took them all away, but I never knew where.

It was incredibly real and vivid, but I have no idea what it means if anything.

Linda

Linda your dream sounds really vivid.

After the dream was over and I was awake I felt it had to do with an earthquake, partly.
There were some words going through my mind as I awoke, "non mechanical marching,"
I have had a dream or two which seems to be sort of a tick tick movement dream.
The little dots going up the slanted floor were sort of like that. In the dream I just posted.
Then at the end I saw people marching and the words, "non mechanical marching." 
These dreams are in the US. Well time to think of more cheerful things...
Thanks for sharing your dream too,
Yowbarb
Previously a couple years ago had a dream where I saw drawers coming out of a cupboard,
click click click well if that happened that would have meant the whole room was slanted too,
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 06:26:09 PM by Yowbarb »

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2010, 03:30:42 PM »
Lori, no I didn't see numbers, and had thought was it something I saw, but nothing I can think of. Just thought I would mention it because it was so vivid and detailed. One of those dreams you can't forget.

Linda
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2010, 09:09:00 PM »
we're expecting our first at the moment and the bump seems to be kicking in morse code - i think i'm going to try these numbers

regards,

alex

Alex that is not always so easy fo the mom -to -be to go through but it is a reasurring thing that steady kicking. Even if it morse code, hehe. Shortly before the birth a lot of babies quiet down.
My five girls weren't so bad but my only son was about a 1 1/2 pounds bigger and taller etc. So he would stick out both elbows and you could see the bumps on my sides. He got tired of being in there and was trying to strentch his arms, with his feet pushing off of my bladder I think. He was almost nine pounds. It gives fond memories -after the fact.
Well soon you will have a beautiful little girl,

Blessings,

Yowbarb

_cj_

• Prolific Member
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2010, 10:46:17 PM »
Ok this was weird - normally I don't have vivid dreams - several nightmares last night - always the same - I was in a earthquake ( really scary ) and I remember the date very clearly may 11th - we don't get earthquakes in the uk so I have no idea what it would mean

and thanks barb - my girl will be beautiful if she takes after her mother - hopefully she won't look too much like me

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2010, 07:51:14 AM »
Ok this was weird - normally I don't have vivid dreams - several nightmares last night - always the same - I was in a earthquake ( really scary ) and I remember the date very clearly may 11th - we don't get earthquakes in the uk so I have no idea what it would mean

and thanks barb - my girl will be beautiful if she takes after her mother - hopefully she won't look too much like me

c_j I am sure she will be beautiful, and again, good luck. Thanks for posting.
May 11 will tuck that date away in my data banks.
I know, UK not likely but who knows...
Can you remember any other details of your dream?
- Yowbarb

_cj_

• Prolific Member
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2010, 03:39:35 PM »
Hi barb - not really - but the same each time - woke up up thinking the earth was shaking - thinking this was an earthquake. Same date each time - I probably woke up last night with the same premonition 5 or 6 times - I can't tell you how real it felt - I can remember the house shaking - tbh _ a bit scared - i feel silly for posting this. - I never get details in my dreams - this is a first

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!