Author Topic: Do you ever think to yourself, "am I delusional?"  (Read 19442 times)

8hertz

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • pax
Re: Do you ever think to yourself, "am I delusional?"
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2010, 09:17:16 AM »
Neoslim, don't get me wrong. I still live my life as I always have, but have prepared a small amount of necessity in case something does happen. I also set more of my physical being toward the spirituality path then previous years. I value the experience of life, and try to touch other that share the same believe.  You are of the few that have opened your eye to the endless possible of life experience.  We are coming to an age of new discovery and understand of the universe for human life. It times to be hopeful.

The blind & selfish path has been pre-set because they are unable to break out of their physical self.

Sometime the movies are easier to express an idea to you then for someone to write a 10 paper essay on the idea. Matrix I is good, you don't need to watch the next two chapters, they are not good fellow-up story, but if you like the action then go right ahead. I would also recommend Deep Impact and Contact.

noproblemo2

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2010, 09:28:23 AM »
Deep Impact was part of my eye opening firsts. Just struck too close to something I have always felt in my heart.....

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2010, 09:34:41 AM »
Hi NeoSlim.
You said "Am I delusional for believing these things, and are these things really happening?".
My answers: No and Yes, in that order.  Because of the things that I see and feel.
For physical proof, or reports thereof:
1)  Fix a compass on a wooden shelf far from any metal or electrical/electronic equipment, and mark the position of the North-pointing needle at random times during several days.  Observe how much it varies.
2) Read the ZetaTalk newsletter at http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/archives.htm

neoslim

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2010, 10:37:27 AM »
Jim that is very interesting. I will do that. Yes 8hertz I'm very familiar with the Matrix series in fact I'm a big fan. Susan you should really watch the Matrix it is one of the best movies of all time because it tells the truth about life in a metaphorical way. I first saw the movie when I was 9 and didn't understand it, thus I couldnt appreciate it. But ten years later I saw the movie again and was blown away. It was like I was watching the movie for the first time. After you see the series I recommend getting the Animatrix dvd which has 2 episodes on it that tell the story of how the real world became the Matrix. It's my favorite. The reason I asked you that question Ed was because I've heard some people describe global consciousness and spirituality as The Matrix which makes me wonder if the spiritual world is the "fake" world and the physical world we live in is actually the "real" world. Otherwise I thought they would have said that to know yourself spiritually is to leave the matrix and that this phsyical universe is the matrix. Just a bit of confusion there.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2010, 11:48:05 AM »
The movie Matrix 1, was an enlightenment movie to many, especially to those, like myself, who are students of Zen. The spirptual world is the real one. When we come to the physical world, such as earth, I align it with the movie. It's as though someone designed everything that is and is going to take place. When you return to the spiritual universe, you have left the "Matrix". I hope I explained that better.

m4branch86

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2010, 12:16:30 PM »
My eye opening happened in 8th grade My Tea Kwon Do instructer said something that made me dig into other things... other than my whole zombie plan my friends and i had planned at the time. He said "No politician, no government, and DEFFINATLY NOT NASA. NO ONE IN POWER WILL GIVE A STRAIGHT Answer".... the deeper i dug the more right he became.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2010, 07:08:51 PM »
I think I might know the guy.  ed

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2010, 06:08:21 AM »
The movie Matrix 1, was an enlightenment movie to many, especially to those, like myself, who are students of Zen. The spirptual world is the real one. When we come to the physical world, such as earth, I align it with the movie. It's as though someone designed everything that is and is going to take place. When you return to the spiritual universe, you have left the "Matrix". I hope I explained that better.

Exactly what I believe Ed. we are here to live out our part we chose to play while here to learn and grow. Possibly we run into trouble when we forget our true source and look to this sense of reality as the truth.

Linda
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

thomasslavicek

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2010, 04:54:07 PM »
My take on all this I will render to you. As a child I became aware of the cattle mutilation phenomena. My military service gave me access to many things. This world holds many secrets, Nemesis is one of them.
It has been a companion with us all along. Look at the spires of churches. The cross, below it a planet which is Nemesis in your face (I am very serious here), below that a pyramid. After a pole shift, water displacement takes place and the orbit of earth is unstable. Like a changed tire the earth is trim balanced to become stable. The Giza pyramids in Egypt, close to the Equator have this primary purpose.
People wonder why they are afraid of the dark or spiders or confined spaces.....all fears via ancestral genetics of having to survive in caves.
Examine no entry, no parking, London tube, Volvo, Heineken logos and as mentioned even the spires of churches with the planet and cross on top globally, and the planet of the crossing is staring at you.
The PURIFIER is here to purify this corrupted, decayed planet. As bizarre as this may sound I feel this planet must be purged. Freemasons in London City gave me a tour. 1666 was the great London fire...coincidence ? No !
Alexandra Palace was built dedicated to Nemesis with the Goddess of Retribution on top. Nemesis has always been with us. On the one hand it sucks and you are not crazy, but in the great thick of things it is necessary.

Road Warrior

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2010, 12:11:42 AM »
that was quite the spin TDK ...all worth researching  ;)

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2010, 09:44:02 AM »
neoslim,

A little less than 2 years ago, I was think of saving for a home, get a nice car and get myself a super computer with a nice big 30 in. monitor.  All that just went away once I heard of this idea. One of my first thought was that my 3 kids are still too young to have this come now. From that point on I have not been the same person I was.  I try a great deal of time get a reality check.  Check my mental self.  Asking people what they think of the current weather changes. Asking people what they think of the future without bring up the subject. I constantly check on news update and comparing it to what I know and read. I hold myself in high integrity with an analytical and logical mind.

So you tell me if I'm a nut case.

I wish there was a way to assemble all of us on the forum to speak face to face.

8hertz

No, you're NOT a nut case.  :) Cause if you are, then I'm one too! I also have three young children like yourself, I also was saving every-last-penny to be able to finally afford a home, (especially in this market), the nice car, computer........then I too WOKE UP!! Real quick I might add. The asking about the weather, the clouds (something about them...) I understand, I really, really understand. I am a strong, avid, BELIEVER in the GOD of the Bible. I see it unfolding right before my eyes!! Then I cry.I cry because of the many that will be lost, it's inevitable, this pain and suffering that's NOW in the world.

Then, I laugh...I laugh because He said: He shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

No.....you're not by any means, a nut case.

Lori

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2010, 09:57:44 AM »
My parents and my family already think I'm nuts.  So I'm used to it.   ;D

Road Warrior

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2010, 06:54:47 PM »
I have been the Black Sheep my entire life nothing new to see here ..move along :P

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2010, 01:04:59 PM »
I think we are all "weird people" LOL :P

Linda
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

_cj_

• Prolific Member
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2010, 02:20:55 PM »
I think we are all "weird people" LOL :P

Linda

ahhh but we're all interesting, and thats more important  ;D

Regards,

alex