Author Topic: Do you ever think to yourself, "am I delusional?"  (Read 18378 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Do you ever think to yourself, "am I delusional?"
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2011, 02:00:02 PM »
Greeting from a fellow displaced Texan,

I realize this post is a few months old, but...  I know you want to save everyone because I would like to save everyone.  I started down this road a couple of years ago and, at least for me, it has been a process.  When I first became aware, I had an innate sense that I should keep it to myself, at least for the time being, lest everyone I know react the same way you have described.  I absolutely knew that everyone I talked to would think I had lost my freakin' mind.  (I am also in the military)  So, I turned to investing as much time as possible to further research on the topic.  I wasn't even sure that I believed in the beginning, so, how could I possibly present my findings to someone else with any confidence whatsoever?  Over time, I became more sure and therefore, more confident, in my belief.  I have had marginal success within my own family to date.  I have actually had much better success with the men and women I serve with merely by making infrequent comments regarding actual occurrences.  Over time, they started coming to me with an open mind and the opportunity presented itself.  I just had a conversation with my Mother the other day regarding our sleeping family...  I presently believe that I "woke up" when I did, all alone, for a reason.  My Mother woke up when she did for a reason.  Some other family woke up on their own and we have since been able to talk on a small level.  I don't think think that rest of my family would accept the truth at this time, and, I am not sure that it is my place to force it on them.  It is not that I am afraid to confront them, it is just that I know my family and I don't see anything good coming from that right now.  I do strongly believe two things regarding the future of this... (1)  Some really big events are coming soon that will open everyone's eyes and they will still have some time, and, (2) It is entirely possible that it is not my place to try and force their awakening.  They should be afforded the opportunity to wake up on their own, in their time, when it is supposed to happen.  In either case, when this thing starts getting really hairy, and it will, I am sure my family will hop in my truck when I pull up whether they are awake or not.  So...  I hope that helps and I hope you don't think that I am delusional.  I wish you the best and hope this helps.  Peace.

JKB

Hi JKB I just wanted to acknowledge all you are going through. Looks like progress...
 :)

Yowbarb