Author Topic: WEAPONS  (Read 38612 times)

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
Re: WEAPONS
« Reply #180 on: November 20, 2013, 04:50:42 PM »
Thanks Barb!
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #181 on: December 20, 2013, 01:09:08 PM »
Thanks Barb!

I'm glad if that helps.
so what's the story recently on ammo. Still a big shortage?
- Barb T.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #182 on: December 20, 2013, 08:19:42 PM »
No. It is readily available on www.Sportsmansguide.com, www.Cheaperthandirt.com, and http://www.natchezss.com/.  Once the gun-grab backfired on the powers that be, guns and ammo became readily available again...  He he he... 

If you're smart, now is the time to be shopping.  And, for those who thought they might have missed the boat on guns and ammo before the attempted takeover, here is your second chance...

If nothing else happens in the near future, they will try it again... And the shelves will be empty again...

Strike while the iron is hot.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #183 on: December 22, 2013, 02:29:37 PM »
Wow, I just bought a .357 Mag from a buddy of mine.  It's not the greatest and I wasn't looking for it, but he mentioned it and I didn't pay that much.  Crazy.  In addition, it is one more gun in our aresenal that isn't registered to me.  Never pass up an opportunity to acquire a firearm.  The day will come when you either have one or you don't.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #184 on: January 14, 2014, 11:26:49 AM »
Wow, I just bought a .357 Mag from a buddy of mine.  It's not the greatest and I wasn't looking for it, but he mentioned it and I didn't pay that much.  Crazy.  In addition, it is one more gun in our aresenal that isn't registered to me.  Never pass up an opportunity to acquire a firearm.  The day will come when you either have one or you don't.

I plan on getting one soon again...Just a regular handgun for protection for starters.