Author Topic: anyone down south  (Read 8157 times)

rotorman

• Trusted Member
Re: anyone down south
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2011, 05:47:07 PM »
hi Susan very flooded here at the moment and has continues on ,not sure what is happening maybe only a natural cycle of the planet ,after all we were in drought for 7 to 10 yrs peviously ????? i really dont know what is going on ???????? is this a normal cycle ,are things going in cycles ???? blah blah blah ?????? who knows !

noproblemo2

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2011, 03:51:13 AM »
rotorman could be a weather pattern, no one knows for sure. Stay warm & dry as possible.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2011, 08:51:44 AM »
rotorman,

The Zetas say that the flooding in Australia and southeast Asia is a result of tectonic plates tilting.  In particular, the Australia-India plate is sinking at the western side and rising on the eastern side.  This makes the water run towards the west, or at least drain to the east more slowly.  See the last four issues of their newsletter at http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/archives.htm .

rotorman

• Trusted Member
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2011, 02:08:36 AM »
thankyou Jim for that info,just a reminder to anyone way down south,keep watching

rotorman

• Trusted Member
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2011, 10:28:02 PM »
still chasing anyone around where i am and maybe share some info ? Alot has been happening and word has it with the full moon as you have never seen it before will cause some sh*t ??? 15th March or near !!

vickileigh

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2011, 11:23:27 AM »
Hi everyone, I am in the highland area of central tassie. See lots of interesting things in the skies here but no brown dwarf yet. Would love to here from anyone in tas who is awake.  Not many people awake here. Exciting times. Wow. I feel priveleged to be here at this time to witness such events, but also filled with a little fear of the physical stress our planet is under. I know E.T is helping. Anyway, I'm here in tassie.

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2011, 06:39:15 PM »
Welcome vickileigh we are glad to have you here.

noproblemo2

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2011, 07:03:33 PM »
vickileigh Welcome to Town Hall.

rotorman

• Trusted Member
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2011, 11:51:03 PM »
i havent posted here for a while and while elenin was exciting at first it soon fizzled ,as for planet x ,just no where to be seen ,time is running out for this object to appear ,no sightings here in Brisbane ,nothing ! i guess i really believed that something is out there ,though the power of the internet can be manipulating ,especially you tube  >:( >:( There is always a last call to anyone deep south that may know something ,please get back to me ,thanks

errrv

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2011, 08:57:59 AM »
Rotorman, whether or not there is a giant planet or solar system floating about, I couldn't tell. What I CAN tell you, is there are weather anomalies & records being set daily around the world. The solar giant is waking up & lashing out at the solar system daily. People are not only waking up, but they are waking up pissed off and causing mayhem. Recently, there were hurricanes in Alaska, France, and the Persian Gulf.

Something is up. Whether it's a rogue solar system, or solar cycle, or local interstellar cloud, or our 26000 year passage through the dark rift; who knows? Just be ready for it to get worse!
Have a great weekend!
Erv

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2011, 01:21:53 AM »
i havent posted here for a while and while elenin was exciting at first it soon fizzled ,as for planet x ,just no where to be seen ,time is running out for this object to appear ,no sightings here in Brisbane ,nothing ! i guess i really believed that something is out there ,though the power of the internet can be manipulating ,especially you tube  >:( >:( There is always a last call to anyone deep south that may know something ,please get back to me ,thanks

Please stay in touch it is possible there could be sightings just south of Australia,
Yowbarb

rotorman

• Trusted Member
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2011, 11:15:16 PM »
OK no worries Barb ,if anything shows up will let yous all know ,to errrv i guess the weather is getting wilder but i just feel not wild enough at the moment ,very possible we are causing these patterns ,it hasnt taken long for humans to ruin this planet ,btw we have your president here ,Australia and USA are very close partners

Willsorr75

• Prolific Member
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2012, 01:35:35 PM »
Any of you from Melbourne? i have family in Melbourne, but my wife and I live in USA.
Stay informed, information is our first line of defense!
-Will

rotorman

• Trusted Member
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2015, 07:56:43 PM »
Hi All ,I don't reply much but I must really say nothing to report ,we are news friendly ,no objects in the sky here ,ive been lookin ,nothing yet !

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2015, 08:49:35 PM »
Hi All ,I don't reply much but I must really say nothing to report ,we are news friendly ,no objects in the sky here ,ive been lookin ,nothing yet !
Have you checked any of the webcams?  One member posted a listing of allskycams a few days ago, and he says he is seeing, from about six of them, some "objects of interest", or however he phrases it.

Check out:
http://www.allskycam.com/index.php 

and after you've seen the list, check out one of the video clips a TH member (thundrn...) downloaded and then posted on google.  I believe the video linked below is from the Secret Harbor allskycam in Australia:

https://plus.google.com/photos/107479441208213704786/albums/6153158837370306417/6153158839972809202?pid=6153158839972809202&oid=107479441208213704786