Author Topic: anyone down south  (Read 10658 times)

rotorman

• Trusted Member
Re: anyone down south
« Reply #90 on: June 24, 2017, 07:07:39 AM »
Ok I've found a you tuber by the name of Pete WDHCo , I reckon he's alright ,better than delusional ,Steve Olson ,if his objects are real we should simply walk outside and see them ,he always professes their huge ! Pete likes crop circles tied in with planetary alignments,interesting stuff I believe ,give it a go u never know ,and yes Pete believes in nibiru

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #91 on: June 24, 2017, 05:46:36 PM »
Ilinda let's just have a chat ,mind u planetxtown hall gets a bit boring ,same old sh*t ,I'd have to say that spellcheck on iPhones sucks ,ok this is where I stand ,we are binary ,nothing near us at present ,,,47 yrs away ,you tube for nibiru research ,,,,down right is f*cked ,had enough really ,all these images are floored ,just my opinion ok ,I'm nothing really as stated but it doesn't take a lot of brains to work out u tube forgery ,or delusional posts ,rightsideup ,he's an Aussie and gives a great insight into the delusion ,what u think ,?if nibiru and the system is real ,at the end of the day ,it's elusive at best ?i believe something coming this way would be noted by someone or country ,that is what makes sense to me ,conspiracy just doesn't cut it for me ,anyway my rant is over atm ✅
I'm not sure what you mean when you say "all these images are floored".  (My best guess is that some phrases have one meaning in one country, but a different meaning in another.)

So, all I'm asking right here is, what does it mean when you say, "all these images are floored". 

rotorman

• Trusted Member
« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2017, 03:13:58 AM »
Ok Ilinda if the images are real ,lol they ain't ,simply as we all need to get a grip and we will ,,thus remember we are binarinary oook this news is fake I can't delete

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2017, 03:21:38 PM »
Ok Ilinda if the images are real ,lol they ain't ,simply as we all need to get a grip and we will ,,thus remember we are binarinary oook this news is fake I can't delete
I still don't understand what it means when you say, "all these images are floored".  What does that mean? 

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #94 on: July 05, 2017, 05:00:30 PM »
,all these images are floored , ✅
I'm not sure what you mean when you say "all these images are floored".  (My best guess is that some phrases have one meaning in one country, but a different meaning in another.)

So, all I'm asking right here is, what does it mean when you say, "all these images are floored".
I asked my two Aussie friends about this and they both suggested that there is a misspelling.  What Rotorman is saying is "all these images are flawed".
Well, at least the mystery is solved.

rotorman

• Trusted Member
« Reply #95 on: November 20, 2017, 01:16:32 AM »
Well time passes ,still no planet ,mind u if it was anywhere near us I would suggest the moon ripped to pieces and earth gone ,nothing to report here in Aussie land ....nothing !! Yes I do look up but nothing ?Steve Olsen still going on about lens flares ,that could go on for years ...

Edited by Barb Townsend
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 08:40:37 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #96 on: November 20, 2017, 08:40:01 AM »
Well time passes ,still no planet ,mind u if it was anywhere near us I would suggest the moon ripped to pieces and earth gone ,nothing to report here in Aussie land ....nothing !! Yes I do look up but nothing ?Steve Olsen still going on about lens flares ,that could go on for years....

Hello rotorman. 
By the grace of  the Almighty or whoever runs this show, in this part of the universe, we have not yet had the full effects of the Planet X System.
I do understand the frustrations of people who had expected to see it full blown up in the sky since 2012.
Please: Let's be glad we are not experiencing total devastation. And please, let us be civil on this Planet X Town Hall.
Have you seen some of the recent Yowusa articles with videos?
The people who are capturing images have the latest cell phones.
It does not give off light, it reflects light only.
IMHO, in time we will be seeing it.
If you look at the earth changes and terrible events of the past couple years, you might see (not mandatory but you might see) that we have been experiencing the effects for awhile now...
I did have to modify your post. Had to do that. Will send you a PM on it.
Wishing you all the best, knowledge, foresight, safety, always,
Barb Townsend
  Barb2011x@gmail.com   

Screen shot: Planet X Nibiru – Multiple Objects and Observations from Tucson, AZ
Marshall Masters | November 14, 2017
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 11:24:16 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #97 on: November 20, 2017, 11:29:37 AM »
rotoman, PS some of the best images come from a latest version of a cell phone. However the image I posted in previous post is a recent phone but not the most recent... Marshall discusses the phones in his latest videos, the one with Amber Williamson's video and the from Tucson.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #98 on: November 20, 2017, 11:42:18 AM »
Note from Barb - PS
to "Anyone down south" please take care. This is an example of very recent events:

https://www.rt.com/news/410353-earthquake-tsunami-new-caledonia/

Tsunami waves observed after 7.0 earthquake near France's New Caledonia
Published time: 19 Nov, 2017 23:08

A magnitude 7.0 earthquake has struck in the Pacific near the overseas French territory of New Caledonia, the US Geological Survey (USGS) reports. Tsunami waves have been observed after the quake, the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center (PTWC) reports.
The quake was centered 82 km (51 miles) east-northeast of Tadine, on Mare Island, which has a population of over 5,600. The epicenter was 10 km (6 miles) deep. The numbers have been revised by USGS from earlier reports, which placed the epicenter 68 km from Tadine and 25 km deep, and reported its magnitude as 7.3.

A member of the Spanish Emergency Military Unit (UME) stands on the rubble of a collapsed building after the earthquake in Mexico City, Mexico, September 29, 2017. © Jose Luis GonzalezHuge earthquakes in 2018 will put up to 1bn people at risk – scientists
The PTWC has warned of "hazardous tsunami waves" possible for coasts within 300 km of the epicenter, which puts the Loyalty Islands archipelago, with a population of over 17,000, within range. It later issued a message saying tsunami waves "have been observed."

Waves up to 1 meter higher than the high-tide mark were forecast to hit New Caledonia, with the actual height varying depending on the coastline. The PTWC has warned that additional waves may roll in at intervals of five minutes to an hour, and may be higher than the initial ones.

The 7.0 quake is one of the strongest in a recent string of tremors in the seismically active area, with the USGS reporting over 120 mostly shallow earthquakes of varying magnitudes since the end of October. Tsunami waves have not been detected before.

Evacuations were ordered for coastal areas in New Caledonia, local broadcaster NCI reports, and also advised for the southern provinces of the island nation of Vanuatu, located north of the earthquake's epicenter.

The PTWC has now released a final message saying that the tsunami threat has passed.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #99 on: November 20, 2017, 11:52:23 AM »
http://ptwc.weather.gov/text.php?id=pacific.TSUPAC.2017.11.20.0007 

TSUNAMI MESSAGE NUMBER 5
NWS PACIFIC TSUNAMI WARNING CENTER EWA BEACH HI
0006 UTC MON NOV 20 2017

...PTWC FINAL TSUNAMI THREAT MESSAGE..

EVALUATION
----------

* AN EARTHQUAKE WITH A PRELIMINARY MAGNITUDE OF 7.0 OCCURRED IN
    THE LOYALTY ISLANDS AT 2244 UTC ON SUNDAY NOVEMBER 19 2017.

* BASED ON ALL AVAILABLE DATA... THE TSUNAMI THREAT FROM THIS
    EARTHQUAKE HAS NOW PASSED.