Author Topic: Native American Prophecy  (Read 7641 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Native American Prophecy
« on: December 08, 2010, 06:22:45 AM »
May 05 2011 Update

I am changing the title of this Topic from: Tecumseh and other Native American Prophets
        changing the title of this Topic TO:    Native American Prophecy
- YB

Yowbarb Note this is just a short video about a series on Tecumseh and a great battle....
more in succeding posts about his visions..

Tecumseh's Vision We Shall Remain American Experience PBS eriehiker   6:36  15,602 Views

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZtDamgywh0
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 09:45:48 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Tecumseh and other Native American Prophets
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 06:28:40 AM »
Panther- Across - The - Sky Tecumseh and the New Madrid Earthquake 
written 11pm 11/8/91 by David Yarrow 

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/Tecumseh.html

"The story you are about to be told is true...." Indeed, the three responses to this topic are excerpts taken from "The Frontiersmen," an authentic historical novel describing how the white man took the Ohio Valley and Kentucky from the Indians. The events they describe are also recorded in several other authentic historical novels, one of which is the biography of Tecumseh entitled "Panther-Across-the-Sky," which, unfortunately, I've not had the opportunity to read yet.
When I studied Earth Science, I learned about the New Madrid earthquake -- the most violent and destructive tremor ever to strike North America in recorded history. Centered in New Madrid, Illinois, where the Ohio and Missouri rivers meet the Mississippi, this massive quake severely shook the entire eastern half of the continent. Chimneys fell all the way up in Maine from this one. And it wasn't merely a single quake, but a series of them spanning a period of four months.

The New Madrid quake is especially intriguing not only because of its unparalleled power, but also because it occurred in an area which is normally devoid of tectonic activity, including earthquakes. The implication is that this monster quake originated far deeper in the North American crust than is usual for an earthquake.

When I studied American History, I learned about William Henry Harrison, a U.S. military leader on the western frontier who had to confront the great Indian leader Tecumseh, who tried in a prolonged process of diplomacy to unite the Indian tribes into a grand confederacy. Although Harrison never actually fought Tecumseh, he later went on to be elected President of the United States, largely on the strength of his reputation as a frontier Indian fighter -- a warrior image that continues to hold great charisma in the American psyche. Tecumseh, too, was portrayed in my history lessons as a great and powerful warrior, whereas he was in truth a diplomat, a peacemaker and, most intriguing of all, a prophet.

However, what I was never was taught by either Earth Science of American History is that Tecumseh didn't merely predicted the New Madrid earthquake. In truth, Tecumseh didn't merely "predict" this tectonic event, he actually "prophesied" this greatest earthquake ever to hit the continent. Tecumseh's prophecy was given many months in advance of the quake, and was accurate down to the very day it occurred. One of the odd enigmas of truth hidden under the veneer of American History is that this quake was actually his signal to the Indians of North America to unite in an army and drive the invading, land stealing whites off the continent.

This true story reveals a hidden dimension to American History and Geology which shakes not only the earth, but our very rational conceptions of the relationship between Science and Spirit, between Geology and Gaia. This is what I call "Herstory," and it is covered up because it forces us to confront certain political, racial and spiritual realities that are embarrassingly inconsistent with official dogmas. Yet, any thoughtful person must give a long pause to contemplate the implications of this untold tale.

What might any geologist give to know how Tecumseh was able to predict with such accuracy? Most likely, what a geologist would have to sacrifice are his own sacrosant beliefs in the separation of Science and Spirit.

David Yarrow

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 06:35:13 AM »
More on this page on the life of Tecumseh:

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/Tecumseh.html

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 07:19:27 AM »
The Red Road - Lakotah Medicine Man Prophecy Pt 4     7:58 38,463
pushthelimit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnMo6ByLB9I

augonit

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 12:02:28 PM »
Tecumseh didn't merely "predict" this tectonic event, he actually "prophesied" this greatest earthquake ever to hit the continent. Tecumseh's prophecy was given many months in advance of the quake, and was accurate down to the very day it occurred.

Wow!  Tecumseh was really cool.

ivanm

• n/a
The Terra papers by Robert morning sky
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2011, 01:20:29 PM »
The Terra papers

by Robert Morning Sky

Condensed from Robert Morning Sky’s book

from Perspectives Magazine

March/April 1996

from VJEnterprises Website

recovered through WayBackMachine Website

Spanish version

The Suppressed History of Planet Earth

I am called ’Morning Sky.’ I grew up hearing the stories my grandfather told of a Space Being he helped rescue.

My grandfather was one of six young Native Americans who witnessed the crash of a spaceship in 1947, shortly after the now-famous Roswell incident. When they reached the site, they found one being still alive.

They took him back to their camp where they hid and nursed him back to health. They called him ’Star Elder’ out of respect; as time passed he revealed his name.

He was called Bek’Ti. He revealed to them the history of mankind and the planet Earth.

In the late 1960’s, when I started college, I found myself entertaining the possibility that these stories might not be true. I thus enrolled in Religious Studies, an independent study program that would allow me an opportunity to research ancient records to prove or disprove the many stories of Star Elder.

I submitted to my Religious Studies professor a thesis that summed up my three years of research. It was entitled "Terra Papers - Hidden History of Planet Earth." Within days, he had labeled it "a work of blasphemy and outrage!" It nearly got me thrown out of school.

Having had no success in the academic field, I decided to contact then existing UFO organizations and researchers. The general response was to label the work,

"the stuff of myth and legend of Native Americans, not suitable to the serious study of a scientific phenomena."

The total rejection made me angry. For nearly thirty years, I refused to even pick up a book on UFO’s or New Age Phenomena. I religiously refused to read or listen to what is out there.

Circumstances have changed. My Grandfather is gone, but not before he had elicited a promise from me to try once more to tell the story.

The history of mankind and Earth as revealed by Bek’Ti is both exciting and frightening. Man’s creation and his place in the galaxy is made clear, but in the process, Man’s nobility and pride are injured. The abduction phenomena and the attending grey beings are integral parts of humanity’s history, and explained against a framework of the Star Beings’ purposes for mankind.

The sources of Man’s religions and the origins of legendary figures like Zeus, Osiris, Isis, the Minotaur and a number of other ’mythological’ beings are explained and also placed into the framework of Earth’s history.

The Story of Man’s Creation

In our galaxy are billions of Star Beings.

Humanoid races are the rule, not the exception. These races descended from many life forms: reptiles, insects, dinosaurs, birds and other life forms mankind cannot begin to imagine.

One of the oldest Star Races in this sector of the universe is the reptilian Ari-An which descended from dinosaur ancestors in the star system of Orion. Ruled by Queens, they created the most powerful empire in this galaxy. Ari-An warriors were unmatched for ferocity and bravery, and the Ari-An Empire was unmatched in power and size.

Millions of years of countless battles had allowed this Empire to develop advanced war strategies. Among these, the Ari-An practiced "conditioning" or "reprogramming" to control conquered populations and make them assets rather than liabilities. Enemies became obedient servants of the reptilian queens’ throne. In this way, the Ari-Ans eliminated resistance.

An unexpected evolution of another race in the star system Sirius posed a threat to the Ari-An Empire. Though not as old or as advanced as the reptilians, the warriors of the Kanus Empire, a doglike race (similar to wolves) made up for any lack with their fierceness. Even the most disciplined of the Ari-An warriors feared these vicious and barbaric Sirian warriors, who stopped to devour the flesh of their enemies on the battlefield.

Rapid advancement of the Sirian warriors threatened the very existence of the Ari-An Empire. As a result, the queens approached the Sirian kings to offer an alliance. A treaty was agreed upon that delineated which sectors of the galaxy each empire was to rule and, for a time, the warriors of both empires fought side-by-side.

With the birth of a new star system was born, the Sirian King was quick to claim it.

As the Sirians began to exploit its resources, this new system became an outpost for both the Ari-An and Sirian Empires, and the power and wealth for both continued to grow. But eventually war broke out again, this time among rival Sirian kings. In the end, Ari-An forces joined King An. Entire worlds held by the opposition were totally destroyed, including their moons and colonies.

Much later, King An sent his son Prince Ea and daughter, Princess Nin-Hur-Sag (both genetic scientists) to rebuild the destroyed world of Eridu and once again tap into the valuable and much needed resources found there. They successfully restored the atmosphere; refilled the seas with life; recreated plants, trees and flowers; and hybridized many different kinds of creatures.

The planet Eridu (Earth) was reborn.

New creatures were produced to inhabit the planet. One such creature, Apa-Mus, was an ape-beast hybrid whose only purpose was to serve and to slave in the fields and mines. But this beast was different from the others. It could understand orders and could communicate. Princess Nin-Hur-Sag had genetically engineered the ape-beast hybrid by using her own DNA. The beast grew in intelligence and began to teach his own quickly multiplying offspring.

When another species of genetically engineered workers - underground - dwelling Sheti Lizards, revolted and seized power, the ruling Star Beings fled from the planet. With the opposition out of the way, the Sheti used mind-control and programming techniques they learned from their masters to alter the memories of the remaining Star Being descendants. Mankind’s knowledge of Star Beings was replaced with myths and legends.

Sheti dominance has been and continues to be challenged by many other star races attempting to regain control of Earth -- and mankind -- for their own purposes.

The struggle for power goes on.

Overthrow Attempts - Past, Present and Future

The reptilian Ari-An race has made several attempts to overthrow the present power on Earth.

In the early 20th century, the world-wide Aryan movement nearly succeeded in conquering the entire "docile" world. If, as the author suggests, they are continuing in their efforts, new movements in the supremacy groups will appear. Reptiles will appear in all aspects of the media as friendly or heroic beings, fighting on man’s behalf. Reptilian superheroes will become children’s role models.

Religious uprisings have been staged throughout Earth’s history by the Sirians.

The Inquisition, the Papal Wars, the numerous "Messiahs" and the "Miracle Sightings" were engineered by them to bring mankind back into their influence. If they, too, are trying to take over the Earth as the author suggests, then a return to fundamentalism will also occur, as will the increasing appearance of angels and miraculous occurrences.

Patterns show on-going efforts to direct the people of Planet Earth and also predict upcoming events:

Mankind will soon be surrounded with images of asteroids and falling fiery comets. Black pigs will be seen everywhere as will angelic figures and miracles.

Dinosaurs will become children’s heroes and violence will be the foundation of their play. New airborne diseases, immune to existing treatments, will surface.

NASA will be rendered weak and impotent, if not terminated.

A galactic war of conquest rages over our heads. Earth - and Man - are the prize.

Crop Circles - Visual Communications

In an attempt to communicate with the descendants of Star Beings - especially those who are able to remember the "clues" - visual signals are being sent in the form of crop circles.

Signs meant for the Sirian descendants usually have a striking resemblance to ancient Egyptian glyphs, football-shaped designs, circle-in-cross forms, or circles with a dot in the center. They may also appear as mathematical formulations.

Crop circles from the Ari-Ans often have a snake-like form, or insect or bug-like creatures. Whatever the form, crop circles are signs to the descendants that they have not been forgotten.

As a signal that a starship has been dispatched to the solar system and Earth, images of enormous planetary starships and crews comprised of heroic "saviors" of mankind and the Earth will be everywhere.

To counter this image of a "good" heavenly body, images of falling asteroids and crashing comets will be used as justification for aiming anti-asteroid missiles skyward for "defensive" purposes.

Forms of Control

Meanwhile, to maintain control of mankind, the Sheti have introduced new devices to continue the bombarding us with a numbing and controlling electronic blanket.

Many of these electronic instruments are carried on the person:

Tape and CD players with headphones, virtual reality gear, pagers, pocket games, cellular phones, beepers, etc. are now commonplace.

Drugs of all kinds, legal and illegal (including alcohol, tobacco and narcotics) are part of the control program to keep mankind docile. Behavior modification to prevent us from being motivated to fight for ourselves, will require that no human being be allowed status as hero.

Those who do not fight back, but endure great suffering will become the new "heroes" and role models:

victims, martyrs, tortured POWs, and people who die in service to their country.

Population control will increase in intensity and only the select will be allowed to continue.

Disappearances and abductions will increase, especially of women and young children. New airborne diseases will appear. Obesity will increase, sexual dysfunction will increase in males, and female menstrual cycles will decrease from 28 days to 25 days.

To maintain control of mankind and keep us stranded on Earth, NASA will be eliminated or severely restricted in its scope.

Any evidence of extraterrestrial life will be strictly suppressed and denied.

Mankind’s Hope - Royal Blood

The battle lines have been drawn for a coming galactic war for the domination of planet Earth.

As long as mankind seeks salvation "out there," he paves the way for beings vying to become his Overlords. But mankind has another option.

Though born of beasts and bred to serve, mankind was created by the genetic scientists, Prince EA and Princess Nin-Hur-Sag using their own DNA and their own royal blood. This royal line of Sirian Blood entitles mankind to claim Earth its own. This is the story that has been suppressed, the truth that was kept hidden.

As long as mankind accepts Overlords and Gods, we accept an existence of servitude. When we finally remember that our own kingdom has been taken away, when we finally look to ourselves as our own Overlord or God, then and only then will we be free of extraterrestrials.

The author asks the reader to investigate for himself the information presented here. Accept none of it, challenge all of it. Decide for yourself if the words of Bek’Ti are true.

You are your own god,

you are the master of your destiny,

if you can remember The Truth.

Note

Robert Morning Sky travels almost constantly, mesmerizing audiences large and small around the world.

He demonstrates traditional Native American dances, then tells this story in living rooms, theatres, in school auditoriums, on radio and TV shows and in personal interviews - anywhere people will listen to him. He has quickly become a favorite speaker at Expo’s and UFO conventions. His words resonate with truth.

People receive answers to far more questions than they could ever think to ask, and they come back to hear him again and again.

Morning Sky has been subjected to several burglaries at his office with confidential files and computer equipment stolen. His travel trailer was vandalized. His life has been threatened. He has suffered great losses, but he made a promise to his grandfather, and that promise will not be broken, no matter the cost.

This version of Robert Morning Sky’s "Terra Papers - Hidden History of Planet Earth" was condensed especially for Perceptions by Betty Bland who lives and works in Seattle.

Return to Temas / Vida Alienigena

Return to Occult Reptilian Saga

Return to Robert Morning Sky
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_20a.htm

First Book of Adam and Eve

Chapter XVII - The Chapter of the Serpent.

1 The Adam and Eve came out at the mouth of the cave, and went towards the garden. 2 But as they went near it, before the western gate, from which Satan came when he deceived Adam and Eve, they found the serpent that became Satan coming at the gate, and sorrowfully licking the dust, and wiggling on its breast on the ground, by reason of the curse that fell on it from God. 3 And whereas before the serpent was the most exalted of all beasts, now it was changed and become slippery, and the meanest of them all, and it crept on its breast and went on its belly. 4 And whereas it was the fairest of all beasts, it had been changed, and was become the ugliest of them all. Instead of feeding on the best food, now it turned to eat the dust. Instead of living, as before, in the best places, now it lived in the dust. 5 And, whereas it had been the most beautiful of all beasts, all of which stood dumb at its beauty, it was now abhorred of them. 6 And, again, whereas it lived in one beautiful home, to which all other animals came from elsewhere; and where it drank, they drank also of the same; now, after it had become venomous, by reason of God's curse, all beasts fled from its home, and would not drink of the water it drank; but fled from it.

Chapter XVIII - The mortal combat with the serpent.

1 When the accursed serpent saw Adam and Eve, it swelled its head, stood on its tail, and with eyes blood- red, acted like it would kill them. 2 It made straight for Eve, and ran after her; while Adam standing by, cried because he had no stick in his hand with which to hit the serpent, and did not know how to put it to death. 3 But with a heart burning for Eve, Adam approached the serpent, and held it by the tail; when it turned towards him and said to him: -- 4 "O Adam, because of you and of Eve, I am slippery, and go on my belly." Then with its great strength, it threw down Adam and Eve and squeezed them, and tried to kill them. 5 But God sent an angel who threw the serpent away from them, and raised them up. 6 Then the Word of God came to the serpent, and said to it, "The first time I made you slick, and made you to go on your belly; but I did not deprive you of speech. 7 This time, however, you will be mute, and you and your race will speak no more; because, the first time My creatures were ruined because of you, and this time you tried to kill them." 8 Then the serpent was struck mute, and was no longer able to speak. 9 And a wind blew down from heaven by the command of God and carried away the serpent from Adam and Eve, and threw it on the seashore where it landed in India.

http://reluctant-messenger.com/eden_1.htm
http://reluctant-messenger.com/eden_2.htm
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 01:18:38 AM by ivanm »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Native American Prophecy
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2011, 09:43:29 AM »
Changing the title on this and moving to the front again.
This is where you can post all the Native American prophecy and info; photos or illustrations
of the prophets. - Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Native American Prophecy
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2011, 11:48:10 AM »
Morning sky speaks the truth. When I read the words I can feel it, my skin crawls on my back and neck my heart swells in my chest his words resonate with me. I wouild like very much to hear him speak the words. I see a vision of a camp fire with the story tellers chanting and dancing naked around the fire. It is an important story. Not all is told there is more. Is he still with us? Does he still tell the stories?

Ed had posted something from Robert Morning Sky. He knows more about him than I do.
He could be Native American or part - based on his appearance in this video, posted farther below. Haven't heard it all yet, but he seems to know a lot. I had posted about stone tablet translations here and I have read some of those so at first listen, seems like he dug deeply into that subject along with whatever intuition he has....

I just googled and found this site, http://robertmorningsky.com/ I will continue to find out more and post it. 
The message on the site is:

28 APRIL 2011
NO MORE
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE

Robert Morningstar VIDEO (There are several videos Terra Papers 1 and 2 videos below. - YB)

Robert Morning Sky - The Terra Papers pt 01   5:01  10,721 Views

Uploaded by OrbinOz on Feb 15, 2009
no description available

http://youtu.be/Nb0SOzYeRzs

Robert Morning Sky - The Terra Papers pt 02

http://youtu.be/X4gcDeTmp68
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 08:11:00 PM by Yowbarb »

inselemel

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2011, 11:26:44 AM »
Thought this was really well put together video with the message from the Hopi. Wish everyone on earth could watch the video and follow it's message. Maybe, soon.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2011, 08:23:33 AM »
In Marshall Masters latest video he refers to the Hopi Blue Star prophecy and also to the Hopi Red Star Katrina.
(See Marshall's Topic.) - Yowbarb

Admin

Comet Elenin Forecast for 9/2011 to 1/2012 and the Hopi Blue Star Kachina
« on: Today at 05:53:48 AM »

LINK: http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=2988.0

VIDEO LINK: YOUTUBE VIDEO  http://youtu.be/oioVNsVfYjI

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2012, 07:49:15 AM »
Chief Arvol Looking Horse Speaks of White Buffalo Prophecy   10:00  57,386 Views

VIDEO Link:  http://youtu.be/PHqVdZmpRgI

knewways
Subscribe
  193 videos

Uploaded by knewways on Aug 26, 2010
Chief Arvol Looking Horse, 19th generation Keeper of the Sacred White Buffalo Calf Pipe. The leader of the Lakota Dakota Nakota Oyate, the great Sioux nation, is a man with a vision.
A Great Urgency: To All World Religious and Spiritual Leaders

My Relatives,

Time has come to speak to the hearts of our Nations and their Leaders. I ask you this from the bottom of my heart, to come together from the Spirit of your Nations in prayer.

We, from the heart of Turtle Island, have a great message for the World; we are guided to speak from all the White Animals showing their sacred color, which have been signs for us to pray for the sacred life of all things.

The dangers we are faced with at this time are not of spirit, mistakes that we cannot afford to continue to make.

I asked, as Spiritual Leaders, that we join together, united in prayer with the whole of our Global Communities. My concern is these serious issues will continue to worsen, as a domino effect that our Ancestors have warned us of in their Prophecies.

I know in my heart there are millions of people that feel our united prayers for the sake of our Grandmother Earth are long overdue. I believe we as Spiritual people must gather ourselves and focus our thoughts and prayers to allow the healing of the many wounds that have been inflicted on the Earth.

As we honor the Cycle of Life, let us call for Prayer circles globally to assist in healing Grandmother Earth (our Unc¹I Maka), and that we may also seek to live in harmony, as we make the choice to change the destructive path we are on.

As we pray, we will fully understand that we are all connected. And that what we create can have lasting effects on all life.

So let us unite spiritually, All Nations, All Faiths, One Prayer. Along with this immediate effort, I also ask to please remember World Peace and Prayer Day/ Honoring Sacred Sites day. Whether it is a natural site, a temple, a church, a synagogue or just your own sacred space, let us make a prayer for all life, for good decision making by our Nations, for our children¹s future and well-being, and the generations to come.

Onipikte (that we shall live),

Chief Arvol Looking Horse sees a great danger threatening "Grandmother Earth" and a great hope for restoring her wholeness. So he is calling all nations to prayer of any kind in an effort to return the planet to balance, the people to spirit. I asked him why this path is the right path to take. "A man or a woman without spirit is very dangerous," Looking Horse explained in a recent phone interview. According to this Sioux chief, the absence of spirit is causing suffering everywhere. "We are in a time of survival," he said. "But we don't want to believe it because we have forgotten our spirits. We have forgotten that Grandmother Earth has a spirit." Disconnected souls are hurting others without even knowing they are hurting others." Those being hurt include animals, trees and waterways. The Sioux have an inclusive worldview, but it was not shared by the transplanted Europeans who undertook genocide on Indian land, culminating in the Wounded Knee massacre of 1890. That final brutality broke the "hoop" binding Indians together; however, Sioux prophecy foretold that in a hundred years the people would be reunited. Although surviving tribe members and their descendants were stripped of religious freedoms (returned to them only 32 year ago by the U.S. government), the rituals were kept and the prophecy not forgotten. So the Sioux nations set out on horseback to "mend the broken hoop" of their nation in 1986 at a sacred site known to non-Indians as Devils Tower or the Great Horn Butte; their ritual went on for four years and concluded in 1990, 100 years after Wounded Knee. During the course of that long ritual, Looking Horse was surprised by a vision that came to him of peace and unity that included not only the Indian nations but all the nations of the world, each gathering with ritual plants around sacred fires on every continent. The Sioux chief felt called to oversee a much broader mending. But who was going to listen even to the chief of a people largely ignored in the country where they lived? "It's everyday life for us that we hold Grandmother Earth sacred, we hold the trees and the plants, everything has a spirit. We need people to be really respectful for each other. The Great Spirit put us here all together. If we're going to survive, we need to have spirit and compassion. We're asking people to go to their sacred places or sacred spaces to pray." "Sioux Indian chief calls all nations to action on June 21" by Juliane Poirier
Music gifted by Tony Gerber
jacob devaney
to me

show details 6:55 PM (15 hours ago)

For more videos like this, please visit www.culturecollective.org.
Learn more about Arvol Lookinghorse at: www.wolakota.org
Learn more about White Buffalo Day at: www.whitebuffalochildren.org

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2012, 07:41:59 PM »
I remember seeing a video or maybe a television broadcast recently which showed that many species of animals and birds are now exhibiting being white in color.  Does anyone have an insight on this?