Author Topic: The Bible Code  (Read 14817 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: The Bible Code
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2011, 11:18:56 AM »
Bin Laden's death in the Bible Code.

http://www.arkcode.com/custom3_140.html

Pretty interesting!!
Although there are some different things presented it looks like Osama bin Laden's death is
in there, all right. The washing of the body aboard the naval vessel does go along with the Navy statement RE the P.R. and the attempt to not further fan the flames of hatred. (In other words it would make it worse if his body was mishandled or buried later than the 24 hours required by Moslem law.) His body was washed wrapped while Moslem rites were performed over it. He was buried at sea this is what was reported and it is in the Code...regarding WASHING, NAVAL,  etc. 

This is part of what was posted on the site:

"On May 1, 2011 Osama Bin Laden was killed by a U.S. ground operation in Pakistan. On the top matrix the axis term is BIN LADEN DEAD at minimum ELS. The year of his death (5771/2011) is parallel to his fate. Crossing his name in the open text is DO NOT CONTAMINATE YOURSELF OVER A DEAD PERSON AMONG HIS PEOPLE. The open text phrase AND WASH IN WATER  is suggestive of how Bin Laden's body was washed aboard the aircraft carrier Carl Vinson before being buried at sea. The top matrix also shows NAVY in the 34 letters around BIN LADEN DEAD. The right Code here is known to all Navy and Coast Guard Members. That would be BRAVO ZULU which means WELL DONE!  A continuation of the same matrix is offered on the second matrix." End quote.

Yowbarb Note : The person looked for HOAX and it did not come up to a significant degree.
The word SHOT: Applies to Bin Laden but perhaps more. Also there is increased concern for Obama's safety showing in the reading of the Code. - YB

From the site: "Finally, the word SHOT is on the matrix.  If deliberate it probably refers to BIN LADEN, but it touches both the transliteration of OBAMA and PRESIDENT. As NATO just killed Colonel Qaddaffi's son and grandchildren, and as it followed that up with the Bin Laden hit, it is apparent that the President's security team now has additional concerns for his safety..."

implo23

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2011, 09:45:05 AM »
Hi all,
The Bible code says Nuclear weapons are hidden in the Yemen.
Obama will fight a war from his bunker,Raven Rock.
A huge war will be fought before his first term is up.
And he will defeat Palin,for a second term.
Lets wait and see?

Yes, we'll make sure to come back here when none of these things happen.

ivanm

• n/a
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2011, 11:29:34 PM »
ASAD THE PRESIDENT OF SYRIA IN BIBLE CODE GLAZERSON
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1CIm-yMmj4

The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from [being] a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.
The cities of Aroer [are] forsaken: they shall be for flocks, which shall lie down, and none shall make [them] afraid.
The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria: they shall be as the glory of the children of Israel, saith the LORD of hosts.
And in that day it shall come to pass, [that] the glory of Jacob shall be made thin, and the fatness of his flesh shall wax lean.
Isa:17v1-4.

Concerning Damascus. Hamath is confounded, and Arpad: for they have heard evil tidings: they are fainthearted; [there is] sorrow on the sea; it cannot be quiet.
Damascus is waxed feeble, [and] turneth herself to flee, and fear hath seized on [her]: anguish and sorrows have taken her, as a woman in travail.
How is the city of praise not left, the city of my joy!
Therefore her young men shall fall in her streets, and all the men of war shall be cut off in that day, saith the LORD of hosts.
And I will kindle a fire in the wall of Damascus, and it shall consume the palaces of Benhadad.
Jer:49v23-27.

Cayce spoke specifically about a “wild dictator” that would lead to the fall of the Mideast and a global war that would “decimate humankind.”  He predicted that it would all happen in the Summer of 2011.

Libya is engaged with a war with the United Nations at the moment.
According to Rabbi Glazerson of bible code fame either Quadaffi or Assad could open the door to the Apocalypse.
http://alamongordo.com/prophecies-predictions/bible-code-expert-tsunami-arrival-messiah-2012/

Will that wild Dictator be Assad ?
And will Isaiah 17 and Jeremiah 49 come to pass this year?

Cairo to move Meshaal's Hamas base to Gaza. Assad threatens Israel with war
http://www.debka.com/article/20920/

In the video below,Rabbi Glazerson says in this year 2011/5771. ''The middle East will be burning''
http://www.glazerson.com/apps/videos/videos/show/13495256-middle-east-in-year-2011
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 10:50:50 PM by ivanm »

spaceghost

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2011, 10:11:34 AM »
Cayce spoke specifically about a “wild dictator” that would lead to the fall of the Mideast and a global war that would “decimate humankind.”  He predicted that it would all happen in the Summer of 2011.

Can you provide a reference link to this?  I have read several detailed articles on Cayce’s prophecys and have two books written on his life and readings.  I have never seen anything close to this statement being mentioned.  With regards to future events the majority are about earth changes that are suppose to occur in this time period.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 10:14:35 AM by spaceghost »

ivanm

• n/a
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2011, 05:55:37 AM »
Hi Spaceghost,
This is the nearest link i can find with a reference to a ''wild dictator'' quote by Edgar Cayce.
http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/31700/edgar-cayce-predicted-world-war-iii-in-2011/

spaceghost

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2011, 04:47:29 PM »
Hi Spaceghost,
This is the nearest link i can find with a reference to a ''wild dictator'' quote by Edgar Cayce.
http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/31700/edgar-cayce-predicted-world-war-iii-in-2011/

Thanks for the link, I certainly am not here to discredit ivanm’s original post.  He gave excellent biblical references and links to support his main point. 

However when it comes to the Edgar Cayce statements I am also very sure they are a fabrication probably originating from the website you provided.  Even the reader’s comments that are following the Cayce 'WWIII' story are questioning it and asking for sources.  While I don’t know the Weekly World News the layout reminds me of one of the weekly rags we sometimes see in supermarket with headlines like “My baby was fathered by an alien!” 

None of the Edgar Cayce sources lists any of the claims written in this story. Considering how explosive they are, well if they were real they would be at the top of the Cayce list. The good thing about Cayce’s reading was that they were ALL transcribed on paper by his wife and later by an assistant.  That is what makes his readings very remarkable.  Also he ONLY gave answers to specific questions. There was probably nothing specifically on 2012 because quite simply.. no one asked.  The only future events in our time period that he spoke about was the extreme earth changes that are to start sometime after 1999, which doesn’t look very good for the U.S. should they come to pass.   

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2011, 12:08:14 AM »
Hi Spaceghost,

Given the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and the tensions in the Middle East right now, such a war could certainly be a certainty.   Cayce spoke specifically about a “wild dictator” that would lead to the fall of the Mideast and a global war that would “decimate humankind.”  He predicted that it would all happen in the Summer of 2011.

Thanks Spaceghost, I looked it up.
Perhaps Cayce was referring to Gadafy also known as Quaddafi.
As far as the "global war which will decimate mankind," summer will be officially over in
35 days. Let's hope that one does not come to pass.
- Yowbarb

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2011, 08:38:26 AM »
Quote from: ivanm on August 15, 2011, 05:55:37 AM
    Hi Spaceghost,

The link given, http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/31700/edgar-cayce-predicted-world-war-iii-in-2011/, says
" Edgar Cayce foresaw apocalyptic  world events involving natural disasters that will dramatically alter the surface of the Earth, wars, economic collapse, and sociopolitical unrest.  He predicted that World War III would begin in the summer of 2011 and would cause a major shift in political and economic powers on Earth. "

but it does not give Cayce's reading numbers, so the statement cannot be verified.
Could be fake.

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2011, 10:29:58 AM »
After 9-11 there were numerous posts relating Nostradamus quatrains relating to the twin towers. A lot of which was either misinterpreted or deliberately taken out of context to use for fear-mongering. The latest one being the guy with white board relating Elenin to all the earthquakes. I finally turned it off when he started in on China disappearing along with Korea New Zealand. This transition we are all here to witness is going to be so different from what we have been fed by the sock puppets & hollywood.
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

augonit

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2011, 12:09:58 PM »
The most famous Nostradamus 9/11 quatrain was just plain faked.  This has been reported even right after 9/11 as a fake.  Whoever wrote it did a good job.  Even I was duped when I read it.

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2012, 09:15:20 PM »
I revisited a Bible Code Website and some interesting things have been showing up. I won't
go into detail; just read the page. :) :)

http://www.bible-codes.org/new_bible_codes.htm
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.