Author Topic: Gog and Magog  (Read 13664 times)

Lori

Gog and Magog
« on: March 09, 2011, 05:30:57 AM »
Is all this stuff happening leading to an all out two war War called Gog and Magog?  All this just on time for possible effects from Nibiru and other earth changes.  The timing fits well with all Prophecy.

See attachment.

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: Gog and Magog
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 07:20:45 AM »
Is all this stuff happening leading to an all out two war War called Gog and Magog?  All this just on time for possible effects from Nibiru and other earth changes.  The timing fits well with all Prophecy.See attachment.
I see the attachment but I won't download it.  8)
Pieces of the puzzle seem to be coming together but they seemed to be coming together also back in 1980 when Hal Lindsey wrote
the 'Late Great Planet Earth'. We can't see the whole Chess Board and all we can do is conjecture. The unrest in the middle east
for supposed 'Democracy' begins to tie in a lot of nations that were mentioned in the Gog/Magog Prophecy. I always wondered how
LIBYA would become part of a 'unit' with other middle east nations when it has been so isolated for many many years. Now it appears
as though it is being pulled into the orbit of the unification. Wait and see. ???
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Lori

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 07:53:47 AM »
It should open in the latest Word.  Its just too much to put here I was hoping that no one would have any problems with this.  If you want me too I can PM you the Info.

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 10:52:26 AM »
It should open in the latest Word.  Its just too much to put here I was hoping that no one would have any problems with this.  If you want me too I can PM you the Info.
I've always been leery of downloads lol. Back in the day, one of the things that happened to me was I downloaded something on
the Dialup modem protocol. After it downloaded my computer got slow on the internet and then I barely heard my modem hang up
and start dialing. As soon as I realized that it did that I pulled the telephone plug from the computer. Then, I got my phone bill for
the next month and I was charged $80 dollars for a one minute call to Russia. Called the telephone company about what happened
and they dropped that charge. But, occurences like that have made me leery of a straight download.
Been in computers since 1980 and it is just me; I'm gunshy on certain things. 8) Don't be mad at me. :-*

Sure, you bet, paste the whole article in a Private Message and send it on. I love reading stuff about prophecy and especially if it
concerns Gog and Magog.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 07:21:36 AM by ASEEKERTOO »

augonit

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 08:02:19 AM »
I always thought Gog and Magog had something to do with Russia.  Since this whole Mid East thing started, I've been waiting for a Russia/China joint task force to "take care of it".  I always keep my eyes on Russia, China and Israel in terms of last days stuff.

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2011, 07:29:08 AM »
For be it from me to know what will happen but the general idea of the prophecy is that Russia and the nations that are acting up
with revolutions right now are to be in on the invasion of Israel. The nation of Turkey is a player as well. China is supposedly the nation
that crosses the Euphrates River when it is dried up with an army of 200,000,000.................... My big concern is Mystery Babylon. If the USA
is mystery babylon then we will be 'taken out' in one hour. Historically, the USA has been the protector of Israel and in order of God to
show the world that he will be the one to save Israel; then the USA must be taken down. No way to tell exactly where we are in the
Time-Line but the plot is thickening.

augonit

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2011, 07:51:01 AM »
The US is Israel's best friend in the world, but we have also thrown Israel under the bus a number of times too, for instance making them give away more of their land, telling them to stop building, etc.  Anyway, as God said, "I will bless those who bless thee and curse those who curse thee," whenever we do these bad things to Israel, we pay for it.  When we trully help and protect Israel, we're blessed.  If America is the Mystery Babylon who will be destroyed in an hour, then the only thing I can think of is whatever we do will have to be 10 times worse than we have already done to Israel.  God help us!

chaunska

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2011, 10:04:54 AM »
I never heard of Gog and Magog....but I had a vision many years ago and I saw the U.S. utterly in ruin from some sort of attack or disaster and we were no longer friends with Isreal.  We were also loosely under some control of other country..."under their thumb" is what I heard.   It was all about Isreal though.    It didn't make any sense to me until recently.

augonit

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2011, 08:18:29 PM »
I hope that doesn't happen at all!  I can't imagine the US being controlled by another country, I mean that's just un-American!

neoslim

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2011, 09:12:58 PM »
Despite a lot of different interpretations about mystery Babylon I do not think it is America. I believe first and foremost that mystery Babylon will be modern day Iraq. The war of Gog and Magog is the war surrounding Russia in the last days. Russia launches an attack on Israel, along with the Islamic nations. I have no doubt that Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kazahkstan, Azerbaijan, Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, etc will all come against Israel in a future war. The revolutions taking place in the Middle East today are merely the end of moderate Islamic autocracies and the beginning of a more purist, and fascist Islamic regime taking over the region. Most of these countries like Yemen, Egypt, Libya have had one ruler for decades. It's a power vaccum once these rulers are gone. There is no real organized opposition other than radical Islamists who no doubtedly will exploit the situation.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2011, 09:46:13 AM »
Hey Augonit,

"I can't imagine the US being controlled by another country"
China already has good leverage on the USA by means of its' extensive holdings of  government treasury bonds.  But, those bonds are now nearly worthless because USA is bankrupt.  So, China has to balance their conflicting interests in the welfare of their best customer and largest debtor, versus sitting idly aside while that customer and debtor destroys itself.  Should they intervene to save us, which would also alienate us from them, or just let us sink, write off the bad debts, and restructure their industries?

chaunska

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2011, 09:54:43 AM »
Would Russia attack us first before they attack Israel?   It would be very risky for Russia to attack Israel when we are poised to defend Israel.   Or perhaps, we would show our political weekness AND political betrayal in NOT defending Israel if they are attacked and thus making  Israel our enemy that way.   Perhaps it is God's thumb we would be under for betraying Israel.  In the vision, I felt that Jerusalem was the controlling "country" (which I know is, at present, only a city)....and this is very hard for me to swallow and I find myself not wanting to look at it.     Either way, seems bad for us.   Only if we defend Israel the best we can, is there light for us...even if Russia does attack the US.   In short, it seems we will be facing either the Russians or God on the battlefield wether it is here, or in Israel.   I hope it is the Russians we choose to battle.  :'(

chaunska

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2011, 10:00:33 AM »
ps...you can substitute any number of countries in place of "Russia".    It doesn't change the situation....Just thought I'd clairify.

augonit

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2011, 01:35:12 PM »
Jerusalem as a controlling country--actually this is not too far fetched since I've long belived that after Jesus returns and sets up His kingdom in Jerusalem, then that would become the capital of the world.

Lori

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2011, 11:11:55 AM »
More to Add.  This is very creepy.  This article is curiously written by a person named RC Christian.

http://coupmedia.org/terror-threats/chinese-troops-seen-in-mexico-1703?sms_ss=email&at_xt=4d8242806db12043%2C0

Rumors have begun to circulate around the internet this week regarding various sources having seen Chinese Troops and military bases set up just north and south of the US border.  The simple logic of such a situation defies the sane mind.  "If this were true, the United States Government would have to be either directly involved, or completely failed in terms of intelligence.  Either of which could actually be a possibility in this day and age.  The real concern surrounding this issue is how such a story could be perceived by the National Security and Affairs Department.

cont above link.