Author Topic: Gog and Magog  (Read 13655 times)

noproblemo2

Re: Gog and Magog
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2011, 11:30:15 AM »
Well I know for a fact there were none there yesterday since a neighbor had gone up for the day.  At least at the CA/Baja border

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2011, 06:28:55 PM »
I would not doubt that our New Owners would want to put some assets close by; i.e. china.
On another note: The UN has started their campaign against Libya and the operation is called Operation Odyssey Dawn.
Having almost finished Thomas Horns 'Apollyon Rising 2012' the choice of words in the operation is interesting given that
Thomas Horn puts the spotlight on the powers that be and highlights the fact that they use GREEK mythology heavily.

http://www.answers.com/topic/odyssey
"The younger of the two surviving ancient Greek epic poems, traditionally ascribed to Homer but containing much orally transmitted material composed over several centuries, and concerning the adventures and ordeals of the Greek warrior Odysseus after the fall of Troy as he struggles to return home and reestablish himself as king of Ithaca."

http://www.answers.com/topic/dawn
"A first appearance; a beginning: the dawn of history"

So we have An entity that returns in order to establish himself as king and this is the beginning of the Return. Now, if the time of the
end is like ' As in the days of Noah ' then perhaps that will be a return of the 'Gods' among men. The return of the Nephilim ? The
Watchers ? There is supposed to be 'enimity between the Seed of Adam and Eve and the SEED of SATAN; which seems to mean that
Satan could be a race of beings.

Anyway, the name of the operation in Libya ties in very well with the thoughts and theories of Thomas Horn in terms of using
Greek Mythology for the elite. Just a thought !
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Lori

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2011, 08:23:22 AM »
I don't know if it was my imagination, but last night as I settled down to go to bed, I started hearing a roaring that sounded like thunder in my ears.  This happened two just before the Japanese EQ.  And now again just as the bombing was started.  Why do I feel like Libya is a distraction, from a real event yet to come?

noproblemo2

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2011, 09:00:09 AM »
I don't know if it was my imagination, but last night as I settled down to go to bed, I started hearing a roaring that sounded like thunder in my ears.  This happened two just before the Japanese EQ.  And now again just as the bombing was started.  Why do I feel like Libya is a distraction, from a real event yet to come?
Lori, I agree on the distraction. I also have been sensing something, just can't put my finger on it yet, so far not terribly strong, but there none the less.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2011, 09:38:15 AM »
I must admit, the same thoughts crossed my mind too.   ed

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2011, 12:25:16 PM »
Same here as well, right after Japan basketball's March madness and Libya they could do almost anything without question to  much distraction.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2011, 09:14:32 PM »
OK, Gog and Magog are references to the book of Revelations in the Bible, written by the prophet John.  I forget which is which, however, all that really matters is that one is Israel and the other is the land presently occupied by Syria.  It is generally accepted that Syria really means Russia although I am beginning to suspect that it may have been a symbolic reference vice a literal reference.  We all know the word Armageddon.  It means the battle that ends the world, the final battle, the battle to end all battles.  The word derives from the valley of geddon north of Israel where there have already been a number of battles waged.  According to the Bible, this is where the armies of the world, i.e. the anti-christ, turn against Jesus Christ and his army of angels.  They are, obviously, soundly defeated and a 1000 years of peace under the rule of Jesus is ushered in.  It is not a mystery.  It is all in your Bible.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 09:19:30 PM by JKB »
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

billy861

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2011, 11:58:19 PM »
Valley of Jezreel is the staging area for the armies ... The blood will run from Bozrah to Megiddo, 176 miles; 1600 furlongs (Rev 14:20). ...

Today, Russia told the coalition nations to stop attacking Libya...  The you know what is going to hit the fan!

Volcanoes, earthquakes, tsunamis, WAR!, famine, economic melt down, reactor melt down.. Marshal Law...

It's not: location, location, location. It is: Pray, Pray, Pray! :)

Mark_75

• Trusted Member
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2012, 04:37:53 PM »
From the Islamic perspective (I'm not Muslim btw) Aznequation has some interesting thoughts on Gog and Magog in his Age of Dajjal series:

http://www.youtube.com/user/AznEquation

What it boils down to from that perspective is that the 13th tribe of Israel were the Kazzars who came out from the Caucasus south at times (to infiltrate the Jewish faith early on...they merely called themselves Jews but it seemed to be out of convenience), but then also north after they were booted somehow (possibly a combined effort). Eventually there was taking over of small communities and moving on and outwards in a merchant fashion. The centre now for Gog and Magog are City of London and Russia respectively (according to Aznequation's deductions)...that the bloodline goes back to those in control of those places. This matches up with the British history uncovered by Wilson and Blackett in my opinion (just how it could be that the British nation was stripped in such a fashion through infiltration and deception....oh and murder of course). It's easy enough to mouth the words and say "I'm Jewish" or "I'm British", when in fact it's blatantly obvious that's not the case Maam lol

Oh yeah i almost forgot, they also were infamous for sorcery in the Quranic references.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 04:40:59 PM by Mark_75 »

ivanm

• n/a
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2012, 02:23:15 AM »
Russian Massing Troops Near Northern Iranian Border?

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2000/838/Russian_Massing_Troops_Near_Northern_Iranian_Border.html

http://www.debka.com/article/21907/

P.S.

It has always been to my knowledge that the Rabbi's take Magog as Iran.
And Gog as it's military leader,but Russia looks like it will be involved somewhere.(Eze:38)

Also aren't we forgetting the coming war between Syria and Israel? (Isa: 17)
And (Jer:49)

Kind regards.....ivan.

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2012, 07:21:00 AM »
I always thought Gog and Magog referred to Russia.  Perhaps cities in Russia.  Plus, in the Bible it talks of the kingdom of the north coming down attacking Israel.  That has always been believed to be Russia.  However, I also think a Russian/Chinese alliance would not be out of the question.

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2012, 08:47:39 AM »
Steedy, I agree with you and I think by the end of this year, there will be so many changes in the world and how it is being operated, we will be stunned by the events.  thankfully we are spiritually prepared, and have the knowledge that we will continue in our existence regardless of what transpires.

ivanm

• n/a
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2012, 12:19:15 AM »
US weighs limited military action against Assad. Turkey may join
http://www.debka.com/article/21909/

http://www.newprophecy.net/alus.htm

planetxseeker

• Prolific Member
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2012, 07:27:44 PM »
As I recall, Gog and Magog referred to Russia and Iran. In Biblical prophecy, we are the lion's whelp (England is the lion). I've spent 24 years trying to forget my seminary days lol so beyond that I don't recall much. For reasons I can't fathom, Russia's Putin hates Obama and Russia has been the biggest protector of Iran and further sanctions (or military options). Israel has moved troops into position for a strike on Iran months ago, but thus far has not attacked.
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
     "To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
     "The dog did nothing in the night-time."
     "That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.

EZEKIELS TRUTH

« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2012, 12:31:27 PM »
This war can not come to pass until one Israel is unfenced and very rich and the new america and great britian and the rest of jacobs blood line come together as ezekiel states also the deserts must be fruitful at this time and again ezekiel tells us that the ice caps will melt and the deserts will become fruitful and again if you farm think of this them that plant will also be picking the fruit planted last year at the same time  Notice this and after 1000 years satan was loose a little while and he deceived and gather the nations again. Now look are the nations gathering over there and surely their god shall come first and lead them to destruction. We will go into jacob bad times now but look you see most players now although one player soon to arive.